Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview (762 Views)

Please Help Me Confirm If This Invite Is Real Or Not / Please Help Me Confirm This / Please Help Me Confirm If This Job Invitation Is Real!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by Emmanuel72(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
I Just got this email from premium Logistics Plc after applying for the post of Logistics Officer in their company.Please does anyone here knows about the genuiness of this company because I have make several enquiries on google about them but I couldn’t get a reasonable result.
Please those who stay at Idiiroko axis should help confirm if the company is real.

Re: It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by Francisayo(m): 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
GNLD....
Re: It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
If they are not on Google, that means they are fake or at most they gonna pay you peanuts

1 Like

Re: It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2019
If they are not in Google, that means they are fake or at most they gonna pay you money for peanuts

1 Like

Re: It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by Samuelwin(m): 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2019
Scammers.
Re: It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by Emmanuel72(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
If they are not in Google, that means they are fake or at most they gonna pay you money for peanuts
Thanks for your swift response bro...I even called the number attached asking for the company official website.But the recepient couldn’t provide the addresses..

1 Like

Re: It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by abdulazeez1002(m): 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
Emmanuel72:

Thanks for your swift response bro...I even called the number attached asking for the company official website.But the recepient couldn’t provide the addresses..
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by Jonadull: 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
Emmanuel72:
I Just got this email from premium Logistics Plc after applying for the post of Logistics Officer in their company.Please does anyone here knows about the genuiness of this company because I have make several enquiries on google about them but I couldn’t get a reasonable result.
Please those who stay at Idiiroko axis should help confirm if the company is real.
Lol . This bros ehn !
You should have searched that address on the email . Please do and thank me later .
But , before you do . Check this thread and see the address on the number 2 on the list .
https://www.nairaland.com/3803446/18-scam-companies-nigeria-job#56593096

You may want to also check this post and see the same address on it.
https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/59#28629714
Global drill oil and gas limited this time grin grin
Re: It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by Emmanuel72(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jonathan:

Lol . This bros ehn !
You should have searched that address on the email . Please do and thank me later .
But , before you do . Check this thread and see the address on the number 2 on the list .
https://www.nairaland.com/3803446/18-scam-companies-nigeria-job#56593096

You may want to also check this post and see the same address on it.
https://www.nairaland.com/968512/list-fake-employment-companies-stay/59#28629714
Global drill oil and gas limited this time grin grin

This scammer aren’t taking it easy at all...Thank God for this nairaland platform where one can easily unfold their tactics.

1 Like

Re: It’s Urgent:please Help Me Confirm This Job Interview by Nigerdailytimes: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Npower 2019, How True Is This Link? / CLOSED!!! / How I Finally Paid My Debts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.