Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (1111433 Views)

Another Most Fake Employment Agency Discovered Again.....beware / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts / Fake Employment-help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by tusy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2014
deScifa:
Having viewed your CV online,ARL invites you for a job assessment on Saturday 30/08/2014 by 12.30pm at Trinity house,84 Itire road,Morgan b/stop.Mushin,Lagos

ONEAL invites you for an INTERVIEW on SATURDAY 30th August 2014 by 12pm @1 Babatunde Strt,Off Ogunlana Drive Surulere Lagos.Code:HR-6984.www.onealwellness.com

[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]thanks to God for dis thread , I just got a msg to come to dis address too. Fake idiot, it hurt dat their contact number is not in d msg. I wish to call and insult dem . Trinity house,84 Pako-Itire road,Morgan b/stop.Mushin,Lagos.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dimplecakes(f): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
tusy:
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]thanks to God for dis thread , I just got a msg to come to dis address too. Fake idiot, it hurt dat their contact number is not in d msg. I wish to call and insult dem . Trinity house,84 Pako-Itire road,Morgan b/stop.Mushin,Lagos.

I just got a message dis afternoon to come to that address. Let me share it .
ARL shortlists you for a job assessment on Wednesday 03/12/2014 by 1.45pm at Trinity house,84 Pako-Itire road,Morgan b/stop.Mushin,Lagos. Dress corporate.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
Pls help o....I also got an invite from zeolite plus 4 an interview tomoro. ...pls has anyone had any interaction with these people from zeolite plus....please let me no if its genuine ASAP
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by twayne01(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello peepz,I got dis message.. ARM Plc U ave been invited for an interview on Fri Dec. 5th at #5, Funsho Willisams Avenue Alaka Surulere Lagos by 10am.. Pls hw genuine is dis and who knows abt them.. Thanks a bunch.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by snowballa: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
twayne01:
Hello peepz,I got dis message.. ARM Plc U ave been invited for an interview on Fri Dec. 5th at #5, Funsho Willisams Avenue Alaka Surulere Lagos by 10am.. Pls hw genuine is dis and who knows abt them.. Thanks a bunch.
. I got same message just now. Are they real
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by anadi01(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
mine was the case of EBONY LINKS LTD,opposite michellin at trans-amadi in p.h.i was asked 2 register with 3k for 2yrs & 2b sent 2 an employer.Guess what? the 2yrs expired & nothing frm them,i had 2 renew my registration with them with anoda 3k & it's almost a yr,nothing frm them.i don call them tire sef!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by twayne01(m): 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
snowballa:
. I got same message just now. Are they real
I think they are into insurance stoff..checked deir website. Armlife.com

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by snowballa: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
twayne01:
I think they are into insurance stoff..checked deir website. Armlife.com
. Insurance are you goin brossss
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by ginigeme(m): 9:44am On Dec 04, 2014
hello fello Nairalanders if u get invitation txt from Medpro or the one wit address in Morgan in Itire,dont bother to go cos they r into health awareness and they wil want u to pay a whooping sum of 10k to bcom a partner.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by twayne01(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
snowballa:
. Insurance are you goin brossss
mayb.. What do u tink?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by snowballa: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
twayne01:
mayb.. What do u tink?
I checked thru the site itz seems they are legit. Just checked now I applied for client relationship officer I wiLl give them a trial... Went thru the site I guess itz a standard company
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by twayne01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2014
snowballa:
I checked thru the site itz seems they are legit. Just checked now I applied for client relationship officer I wiLl give them a trial... Went thru the site I guess itz a standard company
ok..let's see hw it goes boss
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by joesparkle: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Nobdy wants to start small, every1 want big salary. But the kicker is very few people get that kind of salary every1 wants, and majority of those who earn big salary started with small salary. Morale of the story? start small.
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Faok(f): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2014
Please somebody should help confirm this......You are invited for an interview tomorrow at (06-12-14) at OWS, 1 Babatunde street off Ogunlana drive Surulere Lagos by 1pm. REF: OWS/8791/0119
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
GNLD, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnn as fast as you can
Faok:
Please somebody should help confirm this......You are invited for an interview tomorrow at (06-12-14) at OWS, 1 Babatunde street off Ogunlana drive Surulere Lagos by 1pm. REF: OWS/8791/0119
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by rioko(m): 8:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
pls friends I need y'all to confirm if Global drill bay oil and gas is fake or real. although I saw a post of a nairalander who said its fake. I checked them out on Google and their website looks real and convincing. this is a copy of d text message and email they sent me.

Text message

Check ur email to make progress immediately on the Graduate Trainee/offshore
Job,rgds,Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas LTD;08187171659,08125393784

Email:

Dear Intending Trainee/Employee,

Based on your inquiry about our graduate trainee and Immediate Employment
Program, you are at the right platform.
If you are seeking to build your career where your skills and
competence can be unveil then this Petroleum training and employment
platform is for you.
Either you are applying as Health/Safety/Environmental Oil Worker or
Offshore worker, you are advised to undergo a short (1 month) Oil & Gas
Training to get certification in one of the following;
*Roughneck
*Floor man
*Roustabout
The peculiar benefits of the training program is that you will be
provided with employment at the end of the training.
Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas LTD have a network of Oil Companies
that require the services of Roughneck, Floor-man & Roustabout.

Intending Trainees should be medically fit, energetic, highly
motivated, willing to travel and adaptable with effective
communication skills and dedication to work. Other attributes
includes, team player, a well organized individual, perceptive and
safety conscious. And they should be available to begin training
immediately, so as to secure employment.

There will be an online test on the 20th of December 2014, by 5pm prompt.
All Intending trainees/employees are expected to obtain, "A Petroleum
e-book". And the issuance of this Petroleum e-book starts immediately.

Questions to be asked during the online test will come from the
Petroleum e-book. All Intending trainees/employees should obtain a
copy, because the Petroleum e-book comes with a registration number
and a copyright trademark.

Currently, you have unregistered status in our database. To make
progress, you need to register & obtain your registration number
plus Petroleum e-book.

To register in our database and update your status as an Intending
Trainee/Employee, you are expected to make payment for the Petroleum
e-book & Registration to the company's bank details below; The cost
for the Petroleum e-book & Registration is Five Thousand Naira
(N5,000).

Account Name: Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited
Bank: Diamond Bank PLC
Account Number:0026913945

After payment, you should send Scan proof of payment slip to our email
or text it to us, then we send your registration details and the
Petroleum e-book will be sent to your email.
The registration is currently on and will close on the 19th of December
2014. It is very important that you obtain your Petroleum e-book on
time to enable you to start preparing for the online test.

The training is open to both male & female trainees.

Signed,

Management

Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited
Kristina Jade Learning Centre,
No. 70B, Olorunlogbon Street,
Off Alade Lawal Street, Anthony Village.
Lagos State.
Tel: +2348187171659,+2348125393784
Email: globaldrillbay@gmail.com
          info@globaldrillbayoil.com
Web: www.globaldrillbayoil.com

N/B : Our associate school in United States is Drill Oil & Gas
Solution(DOGS) www.drilloilgassolution.com

Meanwhile visitation to our Liaison Office at Anthony Village is
strictly on invitation as we have a busy workforce. All inquiries
should be directed to our email or make calls to book appointments
could this b scam??
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by rioko(m): 8:23pm On Dec 05, 2014
ismhab:
DANA GROUP OF COMPANIES.

what about Global drill bay oil and gas
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Vesuvius(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2014
rioko:

what about Global drill bay oil and gas
rioko:
pls friends I need y'all to confirm if Global drill bay oil and gas is fake or real. although I saw a post of a nairalander who said its fake. I checked them out on Google and their website looks real and convincing. this is a copy of d text message and email they sent me.
Text message
Check ur email to make progress immediately on the Graduate Trainee/offshore
Job,rgds,Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas LTD;08187171659,08125393784
Email:
Dear Intending Trainee/Employee,
Based on your inquiry about our graduate trainee and Immediate Employment
Program, you are at the right platform.
If you are seeking to build your career where your skills and
competence can be unveil then this Petroleum training and employment
platform is for you.
Either you are applying as Health/Safety/Environmental Oil Worker or
Offshore worker, you are advised to undergo a short (1 month) Oil & Gas
Training to get certification in one of the following;
*Roughneck
*Floor man
*Roustabout
The peculiar benefits of the training program is that you will be
provided with employment at the end of the training.
Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas LTD have a network of Oil Companies
that require the services of Roughneck, Floor-man & Roustabout.
Intending Trainees should be medically fit, energetic, highly
motivated, willing to travel and adaptable with effective
communication skills and dedication to work. Other attributes
includes, team player, a well organized individual, perceptive and
safety conscious. And they should be available to begin training
immediately, so as to secure employment.
There will be an online test on the 20th of December 2014, by 5pm prompt.
All Intending trainees/employees are expected to obtain, "A Petroleum
e-book". And the issuance of this Petroleum e-book starts immediately.
Questions to be asked during the online test will come from the
Petroleum e-book. All Intending trainees/employees should obtain a
copy, because the Petroleum e-book comes with a registration number
and a copyright trademark.
Currently, you have unregistered status in our database. To make
progress, you need to register & obtain your registration number
plus Petroleum e-book.
To register in our database and update your status as an Intending
Trainee/Employee, you are expected to make payment for the Petroleum
e-book & Registration to the company's bank details below; The cost
for the Petroleum e-book & Registration is Five Thousand Naira
(N5,000).
Account Name: Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited
Bank: Diamond Bank PLC
Account Number:0026913945
After payment, you should send Scan proof of payment slip to our email
or text it to us, then we send your registration details and the
Petroleum e-book will be sent to your email.
The registration is currently on and will close on the 19th of December
2014. It is very important that you obtain your Petroleum e-book on
time to enable you to start preparing for the online test.
The training is open to both male & female trainees.
Signed,
Management
Globaldrill Bay Oil & Gas Limited
Kristina Jade Learning Centre,
No. 70B, Olorunlogbon Street,
Off Alade Lawal Street, Anthony Village.
Lagos State.
Tel: +2348187171659,+2348125393784
Email: globaldrillbay@gmail.com
          info@globaldrillbayoil.com
Web: www.globaldrillbayoil.com
N/B : Our associate school in United States is Drill Oil & Gas
Solution(DOGS) www.drilloilgassolution.com
Meanwhile visitation to our Liaison Office at Anthony Village is
strictly on invitation as we have a busy workforce. All inquiries
should be directed to our email or make calls to book appointments
could this b scam??
. Brother, just bone those guys. My cousin got exactly the same text, he did background checks and decided to ignore them. That 5000 Naira they are asking you to send is the first of other demands they will make. Luring you in is the first step. Run as fast as your legs can carry you!! A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by twayne01(m): 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
snowballa:
aw did it go boss... couldn't make it to d place..tanks
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by snowballa: 3:10am On Dec 06, 2014
twayne01:
aw did it go boss... couldn't make it to d place..tanks
bossss itz was marketing/insurance tin
Commission based
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Patteb: 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
Good evening house,
Please do anyone have any info about this message, I just got it now. Pls I need reply. Thanks.

You have been shortlisted for an interview on 8/12/14 by 10am, 2ndfloor 305 Apapa/Oshodi Expressway Mandilas b/stop, Isolo Lagos. For enquiries call 09097422030
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by dimplecakes(f): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
I got this , don't knw how real they are.

You r invited for an aptitude Test/Interview @M.Global on Mon 8/12/14 by 9am.161 Ikorodu Rd,Onipanu bus/stp,beside Lanre Shittu Motors.Ref:333NDpt.080 2533 3335
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2014
GNLD
dimplecakes:
I got this , don't knw how real they are.

You r invited for an aptitude Test/Interview @M.Global on Mon 8/12/14 by 9am.161 Ikorodu Rd,Onipanu bus/stp,beside Lanre Shittu Motors.Ref:333NDpt.080 2533 3335
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Topsonhandsome(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
MD or KEYLINKS @ lanre shittu onipanu b/s are fake including BetAge @ Ilupeju.
Medpro and anoda one @ Morgan street Mushin . Pls ignore 'em with passion , they are all FAKE and CHEAT . I have wasted my tfare a lot before realizing they are fake and good for nothing .
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by twayne01(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2014
snowballa:
bossss itz was marketing/insurance tin
Commission based
seems most of d jobs available nw is marketingg-based..u don start work? o_o
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by snowballa: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
twayne01:
seems most of d jobs available nw is marketingg-based..u don start work? o_o
rejected the offer
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by listenersky: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello house!pls who knows about brimstone golden concepts at 70c nikky Africana plaza Allen Avenue,ikeja, are they genuine?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hello house,does anyone know this company in ibadan...Best driver services.I got an interview invite from them so I want to know if it's really worth it to travel down from Lagos for it....anyone with a vital information about them should please say it....their pay package most importantly!!!!!!
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by obinna002: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
GNLD
listenersky:
Hello house!pls who knows about brimstone golden concepts at 70c nikky Africana plaza Allen Avenue,ikeja, are they genuine?
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by Topsonhandsome(m): 3:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Pls what can U̶̲̥̅̊ say abt NAIJTELCOM @ opebi road ikeja . I got an invite from 'em yesterday to come for a job interview without a specific date , they said first come first serve . I'm suspecting they are GNLD pls comment
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by teekem(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Topsonhandsome:
Pls what can U̶̲̥̅̊ say abt NAIJTELCOM @ opebi road ikeja . I got an invite from 'em yesterday to come for a job interview without a specific date , they said first come first serve . I'm suspecting they are GNLD pls comment
.got same
Re: List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. by snowballa: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hello house, my liitle sister that just finished her and got a interview message from a company bislak company limited in ikeja... Are they real

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (88) (Reply)

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.