Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. (1101 Views)

Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass / Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage? / Photo Of A Pastor With Bulge Praying With A Lady Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by jakandeola(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Did you think a pastor should continue as pastor if his daughter get pregnant?
Lalasticlala mynd44 makydebbie
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by Anas09: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
jakandeola:
Did you think a pastor should continue as pastor if his daughter get pregnant?
Lalasticlala mynd44 makydebbie
Na him put him daughter de bele?
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by lomprico(m): 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Was he d one that impregnated her? angry
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by jakandeola(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
lomprico:
Was he d one that impregnated her? angry

anas09 and lomprico I wish it enter front page will reply u.
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by sinaj(f): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jesus didnt resign when Judas betrayed him neither did he when Peter denied him.

1 Like

Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by lomprico(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
jakandeola:

Unless he did it!! Or he promulgated such law, then he should be a man and do the needed!! Otherwise let him flex on.
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by jakandeola(m): 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
sinaj:
Jesus didnt resign when Judas betrayed him neither did he when Peter denied him.

dis thing u said Jesus allow it to happen cos is a plan. now ur pastor say do did and dont do DAT. yet his own daughter didnt listen can u respect such man DAT cant control his family? if DAT man now tell u no sex before marriage will u listen to him.
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by amjustme2: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
"man presiding over his own household in a fine manner, having his children in subjection with all seriousness  (for if any man does not know how to preside over his own household, how will he care for the congregation of God?)" - 1 Tim 3:4-5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by Anas09: 4:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
jakandeola:
If e no enter FP you no go reply?

Maybe you shd give the criteria for becoming a pastor according to the Bible.
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by jakandeola(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
Anas09:

If e no enter FP you no go reply?

Maybe you shd give the criteria for becoming a pastor according to the Bible.
u must be baptize be born again be holy DAT wat I think d bible is deep
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by sinaj(f): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
jakandeola:
dis thing u said Jesus allow it to happen cos is a plan. now ur pastor say do did and dont do DAT. yet his own daughter didnt listen can u respect such man DAT cant control his family? if DAT man now tell u no sex before marriage will u listen to him.
Jehovah created you and blessed you with free will. Im sure you have disobeyed him severally or dont listen to him most of the times. Yet he still bless you with rain and sun and we still respect him too.
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by InansBobo(m): 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Useless question
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by jakandeola(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
InansBobo:
Useless question
how is it useless
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by jakandeola(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
sinaj:
Jehovah created you and blessed you with free will. Im sure you have disobeyed him severally or dont listen to him most of the times. Yet he still bless you with rain and sun and we still respect him too.
sinaj can u compare me to a pastor can u compare itself to ur mum.can u compare student to teacher? I know am a sinner but a whole pastor.
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by Anas09: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
jakandeola:
u must be baptize be born again be holy DAT wat I think d bible is deep
The Hell? What has this got to do with a Pastor resigning if his daughter gets pregnant out of wedlock?
Re: Should A Pastor Resign If His Daughter Get Pregnant Before Marriage. by InansBobo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
jakandeola:
how is it useless
why should the pastor resign? Can he actually force the grown up child? You should have even said 'should a pastor resign if his daughter fornicates(or even commits sin)' Why didn't he close down the church if his members go contrary to his preaching (the word of God)?
The answer is NO. If he's doing God's work.

(1) (Reply)

See The Name Of Popular Prophet In Owerri / Hell Does Not Exist - Pope Francis / Adeboye A Very Incapable Human Being.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.