Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

See The Name Of Popular Prophet In Owerri - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Name Of Popular Prophet In Owerri (1094 Views)

Daphne Patoir: I Saw TB Joshua In Heaven - Pastor Sees Prophet In Heaven / Son Of Popular Prophet James Nee Dies In Auto Crash / Lady Who Ran Mad And Stripped Unclad In Owerri, Rescued After Prayers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Name Of Popular Prophet In Owerri by massmediang: 8:08pm On May 11, 2019
A church programme taking place in Owerri which was advertised on Bill boards caught the attention of a social media user.

The name of the prophet to speak in the programme is what actually caught the attention of the social media user.

The name is Prophet Onyokometer. This definitely refers to the prophets ability to see visions and prophecy with accuracy.

What do you think about the name ‘Prophet Onyokometer’? That sounds ‘different’.
Source: https://wakkinews.com/2019/05/11/see-the-name-of-popular-prophet-in-owerri/

Re: See The Name Of Popular Prophet In Owerri by UceeGod: 9:40pm On May 11, 2019
God's judgment will soon come upon all the fraudsters using His name for their unholy business. I don't really blame them, I blame their role models who fly private jets and flaunt their material possessions because they are "serving" God.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Polygamy Really Condemned By GOD? / Here Again The Bible Is Wrong Again Regarding The End Of The World / Demons Believe So Faith Is Not Enough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.