Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

‘I Need A Man And I’m Serious’ – Yvonne Nelson Confirms On Live Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Need A Man And I’m Serious’ – Yvonne Nelson Confirms On Live Show (1789 Views)

Father Of Yvonne Nelson's Baby Is Jamie Roberts, A Photographer Based In London / Yvonne Nelson Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Yvonne Nelson: Ladies Lie About Their Age, I Don’t Understand Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Need A Man And I’m Serious’ – Yvonne Nelson Confirms On Live Show by Mandynews(f): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has confirmed on a live Television show that she is desperately in need of a man and it isn’t a joke like others always perceive her statements.

After accomplishing her desire to be a mother, she got dumped by her baby daddy, Jamie Roberts base on what seems unclear even to the media.
Yvonne Nelson ever since she became recognized in the movie industry has dated the famous and the rich men in the game consisting of Nigeria’s Ice Prince, Iyanya and Jim Iyke.

MandyNews.com readers, Yvonne Nelson says she needs a man but the million question is; will she like the man who’s interested in her?

That’s a difficult question to answer looking at the kind of men she has dated previously.

Leave your comments in the comment box below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yDxuOzk0Hk

Source: http://mandynews.com/yvonne-nelson-need-a-man/

Re: ‘I Need A Man And I’m Serious’ – Yvonne Nelson Confirms On Live Show by gaby(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nice dentition. .
Re: ‘I Need A Man And I’m Serious’ – Yvonne Nelson Confirms On Live Show by itspzpics(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
All this yvonne sef
Re: ‘I Need A Man And I’m Serious’ – Yvonne Nelson Confirms On Live Show by rezky(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
she neva ready..'
Re: ‘I Need A Man And I’m Serious’ – Yvonne Nelson Confirms On Live Show by Bloggerdredd(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where is Seun
Re: ‘I Need A Man And I’m Serious’ – Yvonne Nelson Confirms On Live Show by RTSC: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fine girl.
Re: ‘I Need A Man And I’m Serious’ – Yvonne Nelson Confirms On Live Show by tammyboy1(m): 9:19pm On Jan 27, 2019
yvone Nelson, I have your medicine

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Goes Fully Naked To Prove Haters That He Doesn't Wear Butt Pad (video) / Bobrisky Has Anal Cancer, His Yansh Is Leaking - Jp Blush Makes More Revelation / 2 Journalists Face Online Backlash For Criticizing Beyonce’s 7-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.