Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed (42087 Views)

Angry Policeman Batters His Daughter In Uyo (Disturbing Photos) / FRSC Official Batters His Wife Who Is A Road Safety Officer. Photo / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
This is not the first time and she is still with him?
She better borrow legs and run before the idiot kills her.

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmmmm sadsad
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by nonix22(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Boy you call him. So is he. May he has money, what else
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Isabella6007(f): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
mumu u no just get sense. I just wasted my data reading rubbish n annoying post. Ur mates are in their hubby house u still dey do bf n the guy go Bleep / beat n yet u no won get sense. Idiot gal, wasted sprem.
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by emmanuelrabb(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Superhero Buhari and Osinbajo are not even up to this task
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by delpee(f): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Foolish girl!
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Goddyj(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
I sight Rubbish

Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Slynation(m): 8:40pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nonsense.....!!
So many ladies are in WWE claiming they are in relationship due to the fact the guy has money or little change to throw around or he's handsome therefore they are privileged to showcase him as her BF.....
Take a look at this ezigbote idiot collecting smackdown week in week out for 2yrs+ yet she's still in that relationship/battle...Mehn what's even my business!!
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by grandstar(m): 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2019
"but he has however apologized to her and vowed never to beat her again" - that is what they all say!

A leopard can not change its spot. It is an abomination for a fool to depart from evil (Proverbs 13:19)

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by dominique(f): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
After beating you up, you still went to ask for transport fare to go home. Very stupid girl with no iota of pride, little wonder he treats you like garbage. As much as I detest violence, I'm highly allergic to this level of stupidity, so I blame her more than I blame him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by AfroBlue(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
me no cheating on nor hitting any chick with a set of dsl lips like this babe Ewatomi! grin
shame on sanchez undecided
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Zico5(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Welcome to Animal kingdom

Atiku & co are still hurled up in Hotel 17 in Kad discussing the low turnout at their presidential rally & the suspended Onnoghen. Now they've suspended their campaigns for 72hrs. They should not worry much, we'll launch them another RPG that will make them suspend it for 2weeks.
Typical of a tyrant. continue, una end is fast approaching.
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
I blame her, she should have dropped the relationship the very first time the guy raised his hand on her. But she waited until the guy inflicted bruises on her
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Emanodimo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
haywire07:
He has beaten you countless times, but you still decided to stay with him. He must be paying you well

Oponu nie.

She even asked for transport fare. grin Is he your daddy?

Imagine she still Dey asked for tfare. ....

That shows the lady has contributed nothing to that relationship ... Haba how can you be asking for tfare?

The guy ought not to beat her cuz he is wrong . .Taking calls to avoid been exposed.. .Let the guy go treat her . .And say bye to her
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Waffarianman(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Game of throne this up coming week season 12... Next
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nigerian men are not only dogs but savage beasts. Women beware!
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by vickydevoka(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
kennygee:
If you place a high value on yourself, there are things that will never happen to you.
U re Wright but for u to do dat u have to be financially independent
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
vickydevoka:

U re Wright but for u to do dat u have to be financially independent

You must not have a lot of money self.

You can just cut your coat according to your cloth. Don't live above your means. While you're being independent, test that guy so that you'll be sure he is responsible. Else, your Miss independent go follow you enter marriage, leaving you to be wife with financial burden of the family and domestic role on the side.

Wisdom is profitable.
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
ehen u love bad boys nau.instead of u to dust urself and walk out of d relationship u allowing urself to be battared by an agbero.

2 Likes

Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Shootlion: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Serves her right
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Westaslave2(f): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
dis is atrocious pls
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by oochi123(f): 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mtchewwwww.. Because you allowed it.. This thing called love na wa.
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by hardbody: 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Jenniferblogger:
A 20-year-old girl identified as Ewatomi, has been battered for the umpteenth time by her abusive boyfriend only identified as Sanchez.

The latest assault took place at his Apete residence in Ibadan, Oyo State. According to a chat between Ewatomi and her friend, Sanchez got angry and battered her after catching him flirting with another lady.

She revealed that yesterday’s beating wasn’t his first of punching her like a boxer trying to defend his heavyweight title, but he has however apologized to her and vowed never to beat her again

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/unfaithful-boy-batters-his-girlfriend-after-being-caught-red-handed/

Him no beat you well, you will still recieve the real beating. Mind your business na advise no be curse, but you won't hear. Did he bring a girl while you were there? Feeling unecessarily important
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
dominique:
After beating you up, you still went to ask for transport fare to go home. Very stupid girl with no iota of pride, little wonder he treats you like garbage. As much as I detest violence, I'm highly allergic to this level of stupidity, so I blame her more than I blame him.

The asking for transport fare surprised me too.
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by hardbody: 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Emanodimo:

Imagine she still Dey asked for tfare. ....

That shows the lady has contributed nothing to that relationship ... Haba how can you be asking for tfare?

The guy ought not to beat her cuz he is wrong . .Taking calls to avoid been exposed.. .Let the guy go treat her . .And say bye to her

She still won't leave
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Shugargal(f): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chai if you were to be my younger sis, I swear I will lock you up with your injured body. nonsense! imagine you no even get TP to go home. stay put e hear just cuz of one small unripe banana wey you de chop.mtwwww
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
na em sabi shaaa...

me no de love again...

i travel from lagos to Abuja to see babe wey i knw b4 for marriage

evertin went well as i come back she started her attitude wahala wit no reason

ladies are shit

if u get better girl or wife pls thank ur star
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by lexy2014: 9:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
fatymore:
A man that beats a lady is a coward...

Buy durable and quality bedsheet from us..
Check our siggy

And a lady that always presents herself 4 beating is courageous

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by omotolly22(f): 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
and your still there, if na marriage ehen,we for say maybe there is a commitment, promise and vow ,but this one just one yeye boyfriend and girlfriend stuff
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by lexy2014: 9:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
dis is atrocious pls

Big English
Re: Unfaithful Boy Batters His Girlfriend After Being Caught Red-handed by Mkmoney(m): 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
When he was taking you out to eateries and galleries we didn't see your pic here ...fear woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Scammers Confess As Lady Reveals What They Did To Her / "I Bought A Human Head For N20,000" - Ritualist Confesses (Photo, Video) / How Smugglers Use Motorcycles To Smuggle Goods (video/pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.