Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) (66622 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Badilstical(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
nanauju:
Hmmm chidinma
You sound like you're counting how many dickson she rides to get that house.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
i would buy the property when she goes broke
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Mujaheeeden: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Pussssssssy pays if well utilized
how come your sister dont have a house or is she a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Balenciagabrain: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
#Godisfaithfultoafaul.

Baba God pls put that song in my mouth.

We dey like good news
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
After building this, hope she is still a virgin? cheesy

Congrats cool
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2019
Congratulations to her.
Well done.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Pavore9: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
hahn:

So the spirit of savagery Don enter you too

Savage ké? Some dimwits sure need to be put in their place!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by chloride6: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
SalamRushdie:
e resemble mainland house but it's still fine

Na 4 flats na. The babe need rent na grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by samsam2019: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where she see money?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sleezwizz:

Show us proof grin
So what does that add to me??
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mujaheeeden:
how come your sister dont have a house or is she a virgin?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So we should do what??
be happy 4 once fulani herdman

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Gab25: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2019
One thing you will always do is to recharge your phone and buy data..This is called top up and earn ,whenever u recharge ur phone,, or buy data,pay gotv sub,, dstv sub,, pay nepa Bill, u get paid...also anybody that u refer to join,,,the company will pay u instantly..... Ur registration fee is just 2k.
Make good money, simply make money from your own recharge with just 2k
Hello friends, make btw 5k-10k daily . Ask me how?� +2348084226895or simply register yourselfhttps://www.salary4life.biz/ref/Priscilliaoluchi
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by SmartMugu: 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2019
raphemmanuel:
This people are really making money from this music industry.

No be to change career enter music undecided
Mostly from shows and endorsements. People don't really buy their cds that much anymore.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
SouthWestBlood:
Great achievement. But the finishing of the exterior looks terrible. Everyone involved should flogged. And what is that pillar doing around that cantilever? shocked

9ja ppl like to dey overbuild. grin

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by hahn(m): 6:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pavore9:

Savage kë? Some dimwits sure need to be put in their place!

I believe your government.

I really don't understand why it is so difficult for people to appreciate other people's achievement. If don't have anything to say then just close the thread

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
rattlesnake:
Which song she sang? grin

Fuji Garbage.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
Trustee1:
This is obviously the same house that was posted as kiss Daniel's few months back. What's going on? Who truly owns the house?

None of them.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
femi4:
Whoever put pillar there

Lol cheesy

I guess to support that side incase of heavy banging from oshosondi. grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2019
oluchisimfred:
Chidinma has finally moved into her newly built house, few months after she shared photos of the mansion thought to be a house she built for her mum. 

Recall that she wrote on Instagram then; 

Happy 60th Iya Lucky.Your next is about to be toooo emotional�Thank you for all that you do for the Clan.
Thank you for being my strength and my shield ❤

However in a new post today, it seems Chidinma has finally moved into her newly built house as the photo came with the caption; 

Come on in

https://unclesuru.com/2019/01/27/chidinma-finally-moves-in-to-her-newly-built-house/

Nice one!

Congratulations to her
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by olioxx(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pls who have groundnut oil? I want to fry stone! Because oyinbo say what...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by goaldynboy: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
SouthWestBlood:
Great achievement. But the finishing of the exterior looks terrible. Everyone involved should be flogged. And what is that pillar doing around that cantilever? shocked

Exactly!

The wiring self is appalling!!
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Kizz Daniel dey pay well.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Basiljoe: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nice. Joining soon.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So we should do what??
Fry ur balls nigga!!!
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Omudia11: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Too bad your mother's own didn't pay.
Idiot.
firstolalekan:
The puṣsy is paying...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Colb461: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
firstolalekan:
The puṣsy is paying...
so are you saying women make their earning by giving out their bodies?pls bro take that mentality away this is 2019.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by luminouz(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2019
Trustee1:
This is obviously the same house that was posted as kiss Daniel's few months back. What's going on? Who truly owns the house?
Na me!!!
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Omudia11: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Like your mother's own?
Enemyofpeace:
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
be happy 4 once fulani herdman
Pity me. You look like a witch from your profile
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:16pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omudia11:
Like your mother's own?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Pity me. You look like a witch from your profile
she is one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.