Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) (66624 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
dancok:
not beautiful as this.
Says who??
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
But I already have mine

Then welcome her to "Landlord Association". Many of us are coming to join you two.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by JavaKonjo: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sorry but why is this news? Nah she first get house?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Trustee1:
This is obviously the same house that was posted as kiss Daniel's few months back. What's going on? Who truly owns the house?
t grin
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Nice
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by chrizzyace: 1:02am On Jan 28, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So we should do what??

Celebrate with her....
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Westaslave2(f): 1:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
na true o, you look like a wicked witch
fvck off
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:01am On Jan 28, 2019
chrizzyace:

Celebrate with her....
Ok sir
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2019
victorian:

That means his village people has finally caught up with him.

He's gonner !

How dare he sex a woman to our matrimonial home . he own don finish be that !

I will throw him out ! No sentiments .

Make he go Bleep as many as he desires outside.

That's why I won't live in my woman's house. The same way a man will throw a woman out while she bleeps up is thesame way a woman will throw u out of her house when he fucksup. And it's more disgracing to a man
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2019
victorian:

That means his village people has finally caught up with him.

He's gonner !

How dare he sex a woman to our matrimonial home . he own don finish be that !

I will throw him out ! No sentiments .

Make he go Bleep as many as he desires outside.

She can rent out, dash out, or sell her house for I will never care. If she is richer than I am she can build house in her husband home. If she wants to help, den she builds the house, and rent it out for me to get some help from the house rentage. But helping me by building house for us to live in is impossible to me.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

That's why I won't live in my woman's house. The same way a man will throw a woman out while she bleeps up is thesame way a woman will throw u out of her house when he fucksup. And it's more disgracing to a man

But think of it . why would a man bring his lover into Hus matrimonial home or why would a woman bring a man intonher matrimonial home to have sex.
It shows they are both unfortunate and useless .
Cause I wonder why would anyone open his or her eyes to desecrate their homes with sin , adultery for that matter .
It shows if my husband do such, he can as well kill me in my house or in his house if am the one staying on his own home .
That's what it clearly shows . And if he messes up in his home , we share together? Then thank God for the house I built , I will jejely move out with my kids . Let him keep fuckimg the whole girls in town. That's his problem .

But one thing I know is this , any man or woman who does not respect their homes and marriages end up poor as church rats in the end . Nothing good comes out from such people . So if the man wanta to pull himself down with his dick , no wahala. He's free but me? Am moving on with my life and kids .

These days I don't tolerate rubbish from any man , am with . No sir ! I won't !
If you Bleep up , its over! I don't have time for second chance . Am done ! I can't be teaching a grown up man how to handle life and family , as if he's a kid . no time ,biko. Am serious ! Gone are those days one accept and live with rubbish . that's the truth . God knows I don't accept such anymore .
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2019
victorian:

But think of it . why would a man bring his lover into Hus matrimonial home or why would a woman bring a man intonher matrimonial home to have sex.
It shows they are both unfortunate and useless .
Cause I wonder why would anyone open his or her eyes to desecrate their homes with sin , adultery for that matter .
It shows if my husband do such, he can as well kill me in my house or in his house if am the one staying on his own home .
That's what it clearly shows . And if he messes up in his home , we share together? Then thank God for the house I built , I will jejely move out with my kids . Let him keep fuckimg the whole girls in town. That's his problem .

But one thing I know is this , any man or woman who does not respect their homes and marriages end up poor as church rats in the end . Nothing good comes out from such people . So if the man wanta to pull himself down with his dick , no wahala. He's free but me? Am moving on with my life and kids .

These days I don't tolerate rubbish from any man , am with . No sir ! I won't !
If you Bleep up , its over! I don't have time for second chance . Am done ! I can't be teaching a grown up man how to handle life and family , as if he's a kid . no time ,biko. Am serious ! Gone are those days one accept and live with rubbish . that's the truth . God knows I don't accept such anymore .

I just used adultery as an example. There are so many things that can break up a marriage. Some heated argument can lead to so many things ,and She or her family will remind you of how you can't afford a house etc. Then everyone will laugh at how u pushed of the house by ur wife or embarrassed by she or her family.
I will only live the house wen am the force behind all her success.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by victorian(f): 9:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I just used adultery as an example. There are so many things that can break up a marriage. Some heated argument can lead to so many things ,and She or her family will remind you of how you can't afford a house etc. Then everyone will laugh at how u pushed of the house by ur wife or embarrassed by she or her family.
I will only live the house wen am the force behind all her success.

Adultery and physical assault are the only two reason that can break my home.

I will never mock my husband if he's not earning and I will never ever allow anyone in my family to mock him. Cause the man or woman u mock today, whom I regard as the mockee ? Can be great tomorrow. While the Mocker , possibly the wife can be down trodden tomorrow . So i dont believe in such!

They know me in my family , you don't pocknose in my affairs . How much more my marriage? No matter how many years , any one use senior me in my family , u just do not interfere . Everyone is mind your buisness unless they are called to interfere . if not? We all mind our buisness and face front . Any man I marry will never be mocked either by human beings or spirits .
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:22am On Jan 28, 2019
Westaslave2:
fvck off

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
victorian:

Adultery and physical assault are the only two reason that can break my home.

I will never mock my husband if he's not earning and I will never ever allow anyone in my family to mock him. Cause the man or woman u mock today, whom I regard as the mockee ? Can be great tomorrow. While the Mocker , possibly the wife can be down trodden tomorrow . So i dont believe in such!

They know me in my family , you don't pocknose in my affairs . How much more my marriage? No matter how many years , any one use senior me in my family , u just do not interfere . Everyone is mind your buisness unless they are called to interfere . if not? We all mind our buisness and face front . Any man I marry will never be mocked either by human beings or spirits .

That's awesome dear
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

That's awesome dear

Thanks .
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
SouthWestBlood:
Great achievement. But the finishing of the exterior looks terrible. Everyone involved should be flogged. And what is that pillar doing around that cantilever? shocked
Look house and forget the finishing na
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
mhizdebbygold:

Look house and forget the finishing na

I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist commenting on that because it's my line of business. smiley
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 7:36am On Feb 01, 2019
victorian:

Thanks .

Happy New month
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:41am On Feb 01, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Happy New month

Happy New month dear smiley

More divine favours and successes in our lives all through this Month February, in Jesus name , amen
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2019
victorian:

Happy New month dear smiley

More divine favours and successes in our lives all through this Month February, in Jesus name , amen

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Kneels Down To Propose To Chioma (Photos + Video) / Who's The Prettiest: Between Olamide And Wizzy's Girlfriend? / Davido Reacts To Dammy Krane's Arrest, Says "Free Dammy Krane"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.