Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) (66794 Views)

‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Westaslave2:
be happy 4 once fulani herdman
na true o, you look like a wicked witch

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
Funny comments and funny how people hate and pour insulting word's to whom they never knew or saw .. just some social media sensation..they are fuming up and down.

Get a life biko..celebrity lifestyle is a glorified one.. Try to be content with yourself and stop hating people.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
let yours pay you also. Child of hate
Fool
Since your mother's own didn't pay...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pavore9:

Because that is what pays the bills in your home, so you are convinced it is same everywhere.
See this fool is mistaking me for his whọre mother...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
she is one
I thought as much
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Omudia11:
Too bad your mother's own didn't pay.
Idiot.
See this son of a drunkard old fool and ugly old hag whóre.
Osu alusi child of hate.
Woe betide you and your entire family.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sleezwizz:

Just the way its paying ur sisters and every female members in your family... Idi*ot
See this product of a broken condom.
It will never be well with you and your entire generation.
Are you mistaking for your whóre mother and olosho sisters?
Bastard OSU alusi child of hate.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
let yours pay you also. Child of hate
Oloriburuku
Not everyone can be irresponsible like your whọre mother.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by chuksohams(m): 7:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where you & your husband go live if you build your own house nao?
victorian:
Congrats Chidinma. She try smiley

I pray to build mine too, Baba God bless me enough and on time , amen .
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by victorian(f): 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
chuksohams:
Where you & your husband go live if you build your own house nao?

He will move into my house .

He will be aware. Am building a house for our comfort .

Except he is enemy of progress? if not he had better move in with me and enjoy what comfort without paying rent is all about .
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
hahn:

I believe your government.

I really don't understand why it is so difficult for people to appreciate other people's achievement. If don't have anything to say then just close the thread

Some are just so bitter they can't imagine someone else achieving, they must find a way to diminish the achievement as if they don't have the same 24 hours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
firstolalekan:

Oloriburuku
Not everyone can be irresponsible like your whọre mother.
lemme just pass like I didn't see that.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2019
firstolalekan:

Fool
Since your mother's own didn't pay...
why are you sounding like I caused your frustration, Abeg carry your bad luck face front. Goat head.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
firstolalekan:

This reply clearly shows and proof that u are a bastard and a nonentity...

Keep ranting he goat...

Bye for now... U are a toothless bulldog only barking online...
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
firstolalekan:

This reply clearly shows and proof that u are a b*stard and a nonentity...

Keep ranting he goat...

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Dollabiz: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
good only.if.its tru
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Cirochukade: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So we should do what??

Vote for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2019
Thanks to MTN
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by grandstar(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2019
I'm not impressed with the design

Congrats to her anyway! More grease to her elbow.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Benlag: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2019
My Wife kiss !
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2019
That's ma big sis. Wish her the best always.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
victorian:

What if u find him cheating in the house, are u gonna leave him or push him out of ur house?

He will move into my house .

He will be aware. Am building a house for our comfort .

Except he is enemy of progress? if not he had better move in with me and enjoy what comfort without paying rent is all about .
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
na ur God give u shaaaa
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by victorian(f): 8:56pm On Jan 27, 2019
[quote author=Akuruoulo post=75175006][/quote]

That means his village people has finally caught up with him.

He's gonner !

How dare he sex a woman to our matrimonial home . he own don finish be that !

I will throw him out ! No sentiments .

Make he go Bleep as many as he desires outside.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Anastescia001: 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So we should do what??
Die embarassed cool
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2019
Anastescia001:

Die embarassed cool
Because of??
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by olawrite: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Where was she living before? �����
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So we should do what??
Lolz.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sleezwizz:

This reply clearly shows and proof that u are a b*stard and a nonentity...

Keep ranting he goat...

You need to question that ugly old hag whóre to be truthful to you about who your father is.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Anastescia001: 9:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Because of??
Leave the gal
Mbok
Re: Chidinma Ekile Moves In To Her New House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
But I already have mine
not beautiful as this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Is Chioma Managing? Now That Davido Looks Like This? (WARNING!!! Hot Photo) / Best Cleavages At The AMVCA 2016 / I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.