Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase (26525 Views)

Russian Woman Joins Lagos #EndSARS Protest; She Explains Why She Did So (Photo) / Deji Adenuga: Man Who Set Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo And Killed 8 Persons / Adenuga Adetoun: Soldiers Beat Lady For Confronting Them For Almost Hitting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by jianosnr(m): 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2019
shea olamide sing am una bnnd d song .. b4 nkor if moni no enta...more pants more money.. 9ja
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Uniquejames(m): 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
DMerciful:
Meanwhile this pant get rich phenomenon is a hoax!

please how is it a hoax?
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by lonelydora: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
iGISTMORE:
The founder, Faith Revival Apostolic Church (FRAC), Apostle Paul Adenuga has given the reason why pant theft in Nigeria is on the rise.

He said there is an increase in pant theft in Nigerian because religious leaders no longer preach about the ills of the society.

Adenuga condemned the act at the Christian Press of Nigeria (CPAN) breakfast meeting held in Lagos on Sunday.

“You can imagine, some men go to steal women pants because they want to make sudden money and some of these men are caught and displayed on social media, what a shame,” NAN quoted him as saying.

The Apostle posited that many churches preached more about how to make money and neglected the real gospel message that has moral instructions to help cultivate good virtues in Nigerian youths.

He, therefore, urged parents, especially mothers, to intensify prayers for their wards not to be involved in the shameful acts.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/reason-why-theres-increase-in-pant-theft-in-nigeria-cleric

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

He is not far from the truth
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by DMerciful(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Pants bring no money!
Uniquejames:

please how is it a hoax?
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Uniquejames(m): 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2019
DMerciful:
Pants bring no money!
u think?!
then you're wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Lexxyla: 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2019
asuustrike1:

Everything isn't scientific you know. There are things beyond human comprehension. I witness a guy dying from voodooism. He confess this himself before give up the ghost. That you haven't encountered such doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Did you witness the voodoo yourself?

If these pants of a thing is actually true, why are these people not buying okrika pants. Shebi those ones have been worn by whites.
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 28, 2019
Did you witness the voodoo yourself?
Of course I did. Those guys are my neighbours so I see what they do most times.
If these pants of a thing is actually true, why are these people not buying okrika pants. Shebi those ones have been worn by whites.
They do use okirika pant but it is not as effective as the ones used by a third person. The last person to have the pant is the main target not the first or second person.All these involves spiritism hence mortal man can not comprehend or understand them. So many things are happening that the media aren't aware of. Many are deliberately halted for many reasons. Many are exposed because it has gone out of hand and to alert the public
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by 2truthfulguy: 2:06am On Jan 28, 2019
solution to pant theft is; always shave ur pubic parts, they wont be able to use u. islam teaches that

Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by hundredrivas(m): 4:37am On Jan 28, 2019
Still wondering how a female pant probably laced with bacteria and virus can make somebody rich una dey sell the bacteria ni?

1 Like

Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by mywells: 5:12am On Jan 28, 2019
The logo of Benz is similar to G strings pants,so therefore getting at string pant getting a Benz,as you can see Benz are everywhere on the street.

1 Like

Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Adewunmibaba(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Uniquejames:

u think?!

then you're wrong!!!
You believe the pant rumor? Smh
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:26am On Jan 28, 2019
asuustrike1:

Everything isn't scientific you know. There are things beyond human comprehension. I witness a guy dying from voodooism. He confess this himself before give up the ghost. That you haven't encountered such doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Lol. You witnessed a guy dying from voodooism. He confessed.. you didn’t witness the magic yet you believed what he said probably because he said it on his dying bed. You created a picture yourself and believed. And you are fully set to play the tape to people. Oya judge yourself.

How people easily fall for somethings really baffles me. Africa will remain a third world for looooooong!
Find books, read, and help yourself think straight.
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2019
asuustrike1:

Of course I did. Those guys are my neighbours so I see what they do most times.

They do use okirika pant but it is not as effective as the ones used by a third person. The last person to have the pant is the main target not the first or second person.All these involves spiritism hence mortal man can not comprehend or understand them. So many things are happening that the media aren't aware of. Many are deliberately halted for many reasons. Many are exposed because it has gone out of hand and to alert the public

See analysis nah.
Spiritual master I hail thee
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by MightyHand(m): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2019
BiGVEEN58:
The only reason I can think of is ignorance and stupidity.. those are the only reasons someone will think money can be made from pants.

Ritual, juju, voodoo are all hoaxes... they don’t work, since the invention of cameras there have never been any single evidence to back these rubbish people believe up.

Spits*

Another group of mad people are those who believes these stories.
People who have been on this earth for at least 15 years but still lacks sense and proper reasoning. They hate the term critical thinking.. hence they always appears foolish! And supports illogical event based on hearsay..

You just heard rubbish instead of thinking for yourself you join the band wagon..

information is not knowledge.
And wide acceptance of an idea does not prove its validity

You sound like a philosopher, ritual is real!! Ask the old ones in ur house / street, they'll tell you. Your perception is OK for you but Beware!!! AFRICAN ehn
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

Lol. You witnessed a guy dying from voodooism. He confessed.. you didn’t witness the magic yet you believed what he said probably because he said it on his dying bed. You created a picture yourself and believed. And you are fully set to play the tape to people. Oya judge yourself.

How people easily fall for somethings really baffles me. Africa will remain a third world for looooooong!
Find books, read, and help yourself think straight.
If you are a true African you that knows his root then you would understand better
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2019
IT's actually happening already. They are now collecting pants at gun point
Blakjewelry:
the pix is funny, just imagine as a foreigner you heard in Nigeria pant are been stolen at gun point
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:38am On Jan 28, 2019
asuustrike1:

If you are a true African you that knows his root then you would understand better

Its all about Africa! Because thats the only place where this mentality still exist the most.
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2019
MightyHand:

You sound like a philosopher, ritual is real!! Ask the old ones in ur house / street, they'll tell you. Your perception is OK for you but Beware!!! AFRICAN ehn

The old ones? Lol. They’ll say the same thing. They are the problem. They teach the younger generation something that is not there. That’s the problem.
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by oliverano: 8:50am On Jan 28, 2019
DMerciful:
Meanwhile this pant get rich phenomenon is a hoax!
You think so? I pray any of your relation don't fall a victim
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 28, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

Its all about Africa! Because thats the only place where this mentality still exist the most.
It exist in Europe and European but not as pronounced as we have in Africa. Many hide to commit this act but they take as normal theft
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Uniquejames(m): 9:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Adewunmibaba:

You believe the pant rumor? Smh

there's a saying that it's the man wearing the shoe that knows where it is paining him...

I leave you to ponder
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:09am On Jan 28, 2019
asuustrike1:

It exist in Europe and European but not as pronounced as we have in Africa. Many hide to commit this act but they take as normal theft

witchcraft and diabolic activities once existed in europe just like it is in africa now. it still exist but not significant like before cos only very few still embrace it.

BUT THAT STILL DOESNT PROVE ITS EXISTENCE.
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2019
oliverano:

he is not asking for your prayers. just prove him wrong. drop some intelligent points. have you been a victim before? is that what you do for a living? have you seen pants bring money before? do you have evidence? if not, stfu undecided stop promoting rubbish ignorantly.
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by BiGVEEN58(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
Uniquejames:

please how is it a hoax?

YOU ARE NOT IN POSITION TO ASK QUESTIONS... WE SHOULD BE THE ONES ASKING YOU HOW IS IT NOT A HOAX?

EXPLAIN TO US IN DETAILS. Have you seen it before? is that what you do for a living? Do you know someone who has been a victim before? do you have any reasonable evidence?

If you cant answer these properly pls dont quote back. Thank you.
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by DMerciful(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2019
It's a hoax! It will pass and something else will come up! Rubbish!
oliverano:

Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 28, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

witchcraft and diabolic activities once existed in europe just like it is in africa now. it still exist but not significant like before cos only very few still embrace it.

BUT THAT STILL DOESNT PROVE ITS EXISTENCE.
It is still in existence don't let those foreign media deceive you. Witcraft has been modernized hence is difficult to detect which is bad or good. All these are in spiritism
Re: Pant Theft: Apostle Paul Adenuga Explains Why The Increase by Uniquejames(m): 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

YOU ARE NOT IN POSITION TO ASK QUESTIONS... WE SHOULD BE THE ONES ASKING YOU HOW IS IT NOT A HOAX?

EXPLAIN TO US IN DETAILS. Have you seen it before? is that what you do for a living? Do you know someone who has been a victim before? do you have any reasonable evidence?

If you cant answer these properly pls dont quote back. Thank you.

you are just being curios... I will help a bit.

I have not just seen it I have experienced it.
it isn't what I do for a living at the same time ***
Victims?! I choose not to say anything about it.
Evidence; it can't be shown here

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of The 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) / I Killed Ogun Couple, Son Over Salary Increment – Suspect / Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.