Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Crushing The Head Of Poverty: Dr. D.K. Olukoya (MFM) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crushing The Head Of Poverty: Dr. D.K. Olukoya (MFM) (2212 Views)

Daniel Olukoya, MFM General Overseer, Becomes A Professor Of Biotechnology / How MFM Was Born, By Dr. D.K Olukoya / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crushing The Head Of Poverty: Dr. D.K. Olukoya (MFM) by anointedlinks: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2019
Excerpt

Opening Prayers

1.) Every invitation of demotion upon my life die in the name of Jesus

2.) W****craft fingers pointed at me pointed at my family wither in the name of Jesus

3.) Any power keeping my problems alive your time is up die in the name of Jesus

4.) Road of backwardness close by fire in the name of Jesus

5.) Arrows of fire from heaven arise! pursue my pursuers in the name of Jesus

In 3 John 1:2 we see that there are three kinds of prosperity as well as three kinds of poverty- financial, soul, and health.

In 2 Corinthians 8:9 you see that Jesus was the richest man who ever lived.

- One of the greatest spirits battling man is poverty.

- Poverty is not the absence of money per say, and God has a reason for everything that he does.

- Poverty has demoting powers.

- Poverty is actually a terrible flow of violence.

A man can walk himself into poverty a man can pray himself out of poverty.

Real poverty is actually spiritual poverty. Jesus did not have a bank account while on earth.

There are many things money cannot do.

Money can;

- Buy you a comfortable bed but it cannot buy you sleep

- Buy you a house but can't buy you a home

- Buy you spectacles but can't buy your eyes

- Buy you chairs in the church but can't buy you salvation

- Buy you plenty of expensive books but it cannot buy you brains

- Buy you all kinds of things you think your soul deserves but it cannot buy you your soul.

The poorest man in the world really is not the man without money, it's the man without vision.

There are 22 kinds of poverty; don't think poverty is just a case of not having money. If you don't have physical money, but you are spiritually rich; your spiritual wealth can get you anything you want physically.

Jesus is not carrying anything in his pocket but can say let there be light, let there be healing, and there will be. Real poverty is actually spiritual poverty.

What are the 22 kinds of spiritual poverty?

1.) Chronic poverty: These kind of people when arranged for the front will soon find themselves at the back again.

2.) Transient poverty: Money moves in and out; you get it, you lose it.

3.) Geographical poverty: Locations where if you try to prosper you will be wasted. Everyone is poor in these places.

4.) Absolute poverty: Poverty in marriage, money, religion academics, revelation. Poverty occurs in all areas.

5.) Mental poverty: When you are sent to school and don't know what you are doing your brain is not working you can be physically financially rich but mentally poor.

6.) Emotional poverty: Crying at any slight instance or trigger being swayed by your emotions to make wrong decisions.

7.) Spiritual poverty: Zero visions, dreams, no salvation e.t.c.

8.) Financial poverty: The person who has no money is poor, but the person who has nothing but money is even poorer.

9.) Poverty of ideas

10.) Poverty of good friends: That is social poverty If all the friends you have can be described as bad company then you could be termed a social pauper.

11.) Poverty of power: You get scared of spiritual confrontation of the enemy instead of knowing God's word and being able to exercise power from it through your utterances when challenged.

12.) Poverty of peace: Of all the gifts God gives to man, peace is the best. When there is peace, you can make progress. Without it, you're in trouble. You can have money but lack peace; meaning, you're still poor e.g Rockefeller had so much wealth but could only eat cracker biscuits and drink milk.

The peace of God passes all understanding meaning a person may be visibly in distress, but you can see a peaceful countenance in them that all will be well.

Decree: I have the peace of God in me.

13.) Poverty of knowledge: What the bible calls ignorance (disgraceful poverty).

14.) Defence poverty: The person is not divinely protected.

15.) Destiny poverty: Poverty of purpose which is worse than poverty of money.

16.) Poverty of good dreams: The poorest of all men is the man without a dream every man or woman who must fulfill destiny must have their own Joseph's dream. Joseph had a dream he was going to be a shining star.

Prophecy: You shall have your Joseph's dream in the name of Jesus.

17.) Poverty of principles: Doing anything without being guided

18.) Verbal poverty: Having verbal diarrhoea like Zecharias in the bible

19.) Poverty of imagination: Imagining only bad things, never anything good.

20.) Poverty of health

21.) Poverty of character: When a person is suffering from character disorder he is a poor man. no matter how anointed you are, if your character is bad, you will fail.

Your character is what you are when nobody can see you.

22.) Poverty of attitude: Your attitude is your; Mindset

- Disposition

- Mental state

- Outlook

- Inclination

- Posture

If you have a negative attitude, you are really a poor person.

Your attitude can;

- Heal you

- Break you

- Make you a success

- Make you a failure

- Alter your life for good.

When you are rich in attitude you see;

- Every challenge as an opportunity

- Every setback as temporary inconveniences

- You welcome changes

- You are optimistic and forward looking all the time.

But...when your attitude is negative; you are a pauper, very poor.

Attitude is more important than;

- Money

- The circumstances surrounding you

- Your education

- Your appearance

- What people say about you

When problems arise (and no man is free from trouble), and your attitude is to;

- Withdraw

- Start drinking

- Start chain smoking

- Start worrying

- Start taking drugs

- Start backsliding

- Go after beggarly powers

- Cry everyday

- Take sleeping tablets

- Over-eat

- Hate people..

Then your poverty will increase because your attitude is poor.

These are the 22 kinds of poverty. Money is just one out of the 22, that is why you find a lot of wealthy useless people. A lot of men moving about with girls the ages of their daughters at university campuses because the money does not bring sense.

Closing Prayers

1.) Oh heaven of my prosperity open by fire in the name of Jesus.

2.) Enemies of my comfort die in the name of Jesus

3.) Poverty dreams die in the name of Jesus

4.) Every evil bird swallowing my prosperity your time is up, die in the name of Jesus

5.) Oh God arise, advertise your riches in my life in the name of Jesus

6.) Serpents and scorpions of poverty you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus

7.) Generational poverty I am not your candidate die in the name of Jesus

Read more here>>>https://anointedlinks..com/?m=1

Cc: OAM4J
Re: Crushing The Head Of Poverty: Dr. D.K. Olukoya (MFM) by dayowunmi(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2019
Very deep message! Thank God for his vessel Dr D.K Olukoya

1 Like

Re: Crushing The Head Of Poverty: Dr. D.K. Olukoya (MFM) by Rednaxelot: 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2019
Sakamaje!

2 Likes

Re: Crushing The Head Of Poverty: Dr. D.K. Olukoya (MFM) by anointedlinks: 12:42am On Jun 01, 2019
Listen to Daily FIRE Prayers and INSPIRING Teachings & Sermons of Dr D.K Olukoya.

Install MFM Sermons NG mobile app here https:///MFMSermonsNGAPP

MFM Sermons NG .....inspiring SERMONS, fire PRAYERS

Shalom!!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Christian Movies Recommendations For Evangelism / If I Was A Muslim This Quotes In Quran Would Make Me An Indirect Terrorists / Just World Phenomenon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.