Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos (50599 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by gaby(m): 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2019
paradigmshift:
The police officer na eiye man..

When you hear upper sakponba for Benin city make you pick raise. Nomayo, arbico, alexo, Jesus Christ, and three house streets.. fear those zones .. upper guys too deaf. ..

You be sabinus...
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by klever18(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
it is not Benin

maybe it's in an afonja state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by paradigmshift(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
gaby:

You be sabinus...
Wagwan .. how fr
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by ComradeShegs(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abortions:
Which one be gaga gaga again naw Kuku add lady gaga

Lmao

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by SachaBastien(m): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2019
Good news! Another fool bites the dust. More will follow. All cultists must die a shameful death.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by otolorinola(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Awo loooooo....
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by tunize(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2019
paradigmshift:

Dem many wella.. come Benin
dem plenty nor be small ooh i concur
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by klever18(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
tunize:
dem plenty nor be small ooh i concur
and u dey happy
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by KingLennon(m): 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2019
Abortions:
Which one be gaga gaga again naw Kuku add lady gaga
Nah Gaga shuffle grin
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by tunize(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
klever18:

and u dey happy
happy towards rubbish lol
i only saidbi agree to that guys statement
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Oun pe..... Mtchewww...he who kills must be killed na
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2019
I feel like blessing someone on this platform with small cash.
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by nelronaldo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2019
Homeboiy:
One of my girlfriends was telling me this story this evening cos she was at the scene this morning when it happened

Na edo we dey

Benin city no be for kids
Benin City is for everyone
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Mart1994(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
lonelydora:
So even Edo is among? I thought it's only in Rivers State.

The 'Cultism' rot in our society has skyrocketed. Politicians, Policemen, Soldiers, lectures, teachers, etc identify with one cult group or another in Rivers state. There is no family you won't see a cultist in. I was ashamed the day we went for a burial, and some lecturers were very proud to 'fly colours'.

For some days now, People in Ogbunabali have been running helter skelter due to cult fights. Many have also been killed. The shocking thing is that these cult groups (Dee-Gbam, Dee-Well, Icelanders,etc) are attached to either APC or PDP.

It makes one to wonder the kind of morality they impart on our kids.

God save us all

Sis, rivers State is not the only hub of cultism.

Infact, it seems as if each geo political zone in Nigeria has their own cult groups.

Just as rivers has those ones u mentioned including the baba (Vikings), Benin is the headquarters of , eiye and maphites.

The politicians are just using these guys as assassins.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by kenx1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2019
Binis and cult r like 5&6 the love of blood is embedded in them!!
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by jman77(m): 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:

you no fit!
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by kingslly(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2019
Don't Believe everything you see or hear from all these men in top positions cos they can lie and Blackmail their subordinates if its necessary. Its only God that knows the truth here.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by lonelydora: 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Mart1994:

Sis, rivers State is not the only hub of cultism.

Infact, it seems as if each geo political zone in Nigeria has their own cult groups.

Just as rivers has those ones u mentioned including the baba (Vikings), Benin is the headquarters of , eiye and maphites.

The politicians are just using these guys as assassins.

Exactly. Do you know that when some of them are arrested, an order from above comes for them to be released?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Godskidk(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:

Come bless me Abeg
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chizuru01:
Idiot
that is meant to keep the law and maintain stable environment.

Next time, don't get involved in Cultism. Leave it for Afonjas that moves side by side with uselessness
Are you so demented that you can't think or type without calling afonjizzy....you are a psychopath...were grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by nickxtra(m): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2019
paradigmshift:
The police officer na eiye man..

When you hear upper sakponba for Benin city make you pick raise. Nomayo, arbico, alexo, Jesus Christ, and three house streets.. fear those zones .. upper guys too deaf. ..
How u take know say na Eiye man? Na u kill am?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
Live Fast.Die Young.Its That Simple
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Yankee101: 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2019
I've heard so much of cultism in Edo. Affecting politics to everyday life
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by justphillips(m): 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2019
BillgatesMaigad:

Chairman bless your guy abeg
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by sayisayi(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2019
PearlStreet:

You Igbos are very predictable.
That exactly is why everyone takes advantage of Igbos politically.

Igbo this, Igbo that. Keep on carrying Igbo matter for head till your brain turn into pounded yam. grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Seandisputed(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2019
Elukapendragon:
I'd like to hear from the man too... Cos Nigerians are liars

Yes!
You no go like go ask am for the land of the dead?
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Abramgreen: 11:05pm On Jan 27, 2019
Please,Admin,let this no more be a forum for hate speech.
The so called Afonjas are asking for better manner of speech.
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by mechanics(m): 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
And he was a cultist and was not dismissed from service abi?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by awoofawoo: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
Chizuru01:
Idiot
that is meant to keep the law and maintain stable environment.

Next time, don't get involved in Cultism. Leave it for Afonjas that moves side by side with uselessness

Ori e to buru ...... senseless comment from senseless mofos like you, useless wasted menstruation fluid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.