Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,121 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos (50605 Views)

Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos / SARS Officer Killed In His In-laws Place 10 Days After Wedding In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by elonize(m): 8:52am On Jan 28, 2019
thugmansion:
Most police officers in Benin are gang bangers, especially the youngies.
wat do u mean
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by bluefilm: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2019
Can you imagine!?

Police officer dey do cult... with no respect for his old age and his position as a police officer.

Tufiakwa. sad
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by allaboutobed(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Homeboiy:
One of my girlfriends was telling me this story this evening cos she was at the scene this morning when it happened

Na edo we dey

Benin city no be for kids
How many girlfriends do u have?
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by hapsonv: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2019
FAKE NEWS! it happened close to my house. around 9pm, d cultist came for a rival ND meet him outside eating, den dey opened fire on him, he got up and was running, meanwhile d police man was coming back from work ND taught it was arm robbers den he brought out his gun and shot at d air to scare dem not knowing dey are cultist so d cultist shot him ND killed d guy dey came for too. even a truck driver dat was plying d road was shot too. make una take am easy with fake news abeg. may his gentle soul RIP
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Reelmii: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2019
they are the once suppling those boys with strong weapons.

one would always wonder how those cultist and armed robbers do get their weapons.

now we know they have an insider in the force

I am sure there are still people like them in there, God will expose them one after the other
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:31am On Jan 28, 2019
And see the way policemen are trooping in to the location with buses and Hilux to arrest innocent boys .
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by tundeontop: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2019
Chizuru01:
Idiot
that is meant to keep the law and maintain stable environment.

Next time, don't get involved in Cultism. Leave it for Afonjas that moves side by side with uselessness
This is how children with useless, hopeless Fathers behaves.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by EzeNri(m): 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
PearlStreet:

You Igbos are very predictable.
That exactly is why everyone takes advantage of Igbos politically.
Yorubas are predictable politically. They can't give beyond their trademark 40% - 60% vote mix.

Throw a plate of ewedu to them and they will betray their entire generation.

Leave 2 in a dark corner, and they will fight each other for the skull.
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Femi316: 6:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
thugmansion:
Most police officers in Benin are gang bangers, especially the youngies.
. Good riddance to bad rubbish. It is these particular breed of policemen that are responsible for the rot in the system, not to mention the extortionists that have become a major hazard on our roads.

That is why when most of these criminal elements are caught, they show no sign of fear or regret, cause they know they have backups in the police force that will negotiate their release. Government needs to do more in order to purge the system of bad eggs such as these.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by thugmansion(m): 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Yeah right. I couldn't agree more.
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Youngjohnosas: 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
paradigmshift:
The police officer na eiye man..

When you hear upper sakponba for Benin city make you pick raise. Nomayo, arbico, alexo, Jesus Christ, and three house streets.. fear those zones .. upper guys too deaf. ..
upper strong gan but life here still dey sweet o.
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by paradigmshift(m): 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2019
Youngjohnosas:
upper strong gan but life here still dey sweet o.

How e take sweet lol
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Tinney104(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
Please can anyone tell me who write this movie....Lol
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by harden(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2019
In this country ehh just buy gun and keep
Anything unusual u see or wanna happen to you..
Shoot person die. I cant die for nobody.
I cant let anybody kill me look
I'll kill back one hand....lifes to hard..
U must be hard too..

Fu*king country
No light
Stupid police
Thugs everywhere
Cultist every corner
No rules again..
Jungle living...
Yahoo everywhere.
EFCC stealing all the phones and laptop too..
Nonsense
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by Essential(m): 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=lonelydora post=75176744]So even Edo is among? I thought it's only in Rivers State.

The 'Cultism' rot in our society has skyrocketed. Politicians, Policemen, Soldiers, lectures, teachers, etc identify with one cult group or another in Rivers state. There is no family you won't see a cultist in. I was ashamed the day we went for a burial, and some lecturers were very proud to 'fly colours'.

For some days now, People in Ogbunabali have been running helter skelter due to cult fights. Many have also been killed. The shocking thing is that these cult groups (Dee-Gbam, Dee-Well, Icelanders,etc) are attached to either APC or PDP.

It makes one to wonder the kind of morality they impart on our kids.

God save us all[/quot

Rivers own na local, (Dee-Gbam, Dee-Well, Icelanders and Dee-Sick etc)
Edo own na global once e set for Benin na abroad them dey finish am. Benin boys even dey bam and bleed whity for Black Ass and Man Shit abi na Man Rat and Weak bird.
All cults na goat and they will meet a bloody end.
Re: Police Officer Killed While Fighting For His Cult Group In Edo State. Photos by IbadeHQ: 4:44pm On Dec 27, 2021
Chizuru01:
Idiot
that is meant to keep the law and maintain stable environment.

Next time, don't get involved in Cultism. Leave it for Afonjas that moves side by side with uselessness

I just saw dis ur mad comment. U're not normal at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female YABATECH IT Student Caught Stealing 500k By CCTV & Her Boss (Photos) / Man Accused Of Turning Students To Yams In Ibadan, Set Ablaze (Video, Photo) / Drugs Barons Arrested In Cross River With Drugs Worth Over N2.5billion . PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.