Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg (44336 Views)

Onnoghen’s Lawyer Confirms Ex-cjn’s Resignation, Reveals Why He Took Decision / Walter Onnoghen, Ex-CJN Standing In The Dock (Photos) / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by Alexis11: 3:15am On Jan 28, 2019
Tareq1105:

I don't know if Onnoghen is a member of PDP.
I think he is.

Albeit codedly. cool
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by mysteryman2014: 3:15am On Jan 28, 2019
The former CJN was clever by half, not knowing that he was dealing with battle hardened politicians that understand the game.
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by supereagle(m): 3:25am On Jan 28, 2019
modath:

Did unlicenced BDC Onnoghen postpone NJC meeting indefinitely or not?

Did he not go from court to court shopping for judgement?

And lastly, did he "forget" or not ?

Anyway, the problem is getting bigger cos the third party depositors of the cash (most he paid himelf but some were paid by lipsrsealed) is being traced, Dubai strategy already don hit rock.... PDP is already in panic, wondering who the mole in their camp is.. smiley

God bless your reasoning ability. Some PDP pigs don't reason this way because hatred.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by supereagle(m): 3:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Ray97:
the ex cjn cant even speak for himself. Seems his being controled by bigwigs.
He was part of Dubai strategy. They really got him.
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by Babacele: 3:33am On Jan 28, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Falana doesn't know what he is saying , there is no where in the constitution that says when the CJN postpones NJC Buhari should develop imaginary powers
and where in the constitution that says Buhari can NOT SUSPEND a corrupt CJN?
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by akin9ja78(m): 4:40am On Jan 28, 2019
If you love yourself and you want to protest you know buratai hmmmm.
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by goodlifehyd(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
If ex cjn doesnt have skeleton in his cupboard , he wont hurridely want to swear in Tribunal judges and constitue presidential election judges.
He wont postpone NJC meetings indefinitely.
He wont be runing from one court to another to escape justice just like a typical nigerian politician
And saraki won't close the Senate till after elections cuz those are the 2 avenues the fraudulent cjn can be dismissed
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by goodlifehyd(m): 5:46am On Jan 28, 2019
Staro:
Shebi this same story was put on the homepage yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/4984592/femi-falana-reacts-cjn-onnoghen

Today, our APC-zombiefied mods simply reframed the title
and still take it to homepage again
Go check YouTube for the video where he killed the matter and don't forget ur ever darling Mr Grow Nigeria did the same thing when he was the governor of Kwara State

Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by reaky(m): 6:02am On Jan 28, 2019
supereagle:

He was part of Dubai strategy. They reaky got him.

angry angry angry
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by kumbalo(m): 6:42am On Jan 28, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
If ex cjn doesnt have skeleton in his cupboard , he wont hurridely want to swear in Tribunal judges and constitue presidential election judges.
He wont postpone NJC meetings indefinitely.
He wont be runing from one court to another to escape justice just like a typical nigerian politician
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by fotadmowmend(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2019
allthingsgood:
Onnoghen is the architect of his own problems. All those moronsclaiming they want to protest are just wasting their bloody time
Morons? Are you learned at all? If I were d CJN I would walk majestically to my office this morning. The suspension holds no water because PMB lack that authority. The executive head cannot suspend the judiciary head or the legislative head.....
That is the result of having a nepa bill holder at the helm of affairs
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by bBadass01(m): 8:19am On Jan 28, 2019
If he has no skeleton in his cupboard, why should he fear CCT or probe ?
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by ogbonti: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
DeepNuggets:

What about them? Is Tinubu a public official or a mere strategist? You need to understand politics is a game and you have to know the endgame before making any move so you don't make the wrong one.

Is onoghen a politician or just a CJN? The money Tinubu stole, and is still stealing thru his proxy (the past n present governors of Lagos state) is Nigeria''s money, and he need to return it and do time in jail for it..... period!
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by DeepNuggets: 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
ogbonti:

Is onoghen a politician or just a CJN? The money Tinubu stole, and is still stealing thru his proxy (the past n present governors of Lagos state) is Nigeria''s money, and he need to return it and do time in jail for it..... period!

Let someone man enough blow the whistle on him or just keep on saying this as beer parlor gossip. Answering your question onnoghen is a public official, jury and is supposed to uphold the law so it's only right for him to defend himself against the so called allegations with such glaring evidences against him.
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by ogbonti: 12:15am On Jan 29, 2019
DeepNuggets:

Let someone man enough blow the whistle on him or just keep on saying this as beer parlor gossip. Answering your question onnoghen is a public official, jury and is supposed to uphold the law so it's only right for him to defend himself against the so called allegations with such glaring evidences against him.

And who told you I personally have not petitioned countless times to the EFCC and the presidency about Tinubu? I voted for Buhari and I spent hours upon hours on social media and on ground campaigning
for him because I though he was going to fight corruption as he promised.. Buhari said at his inauguration that he is "for everyone and for nobody"..... but in 44 months, we all know now that he is "for some untouchables and certainly not for everybody"

So, Buhari must go to jail after May 29, 2019
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by RealityShot: 2:29am On Jan 29, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
Fuckin.G Hypocrites.I Guess Buhari Was Also Fighting Corruption When They Got A Dubious Court Order Barring Members Of Kano State House Of Assembly From Investigating Gandollar.Moro.n
ode didirin
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by ETHIX(m): 9:25am On Jan 29, 2019
allthingsgood:
Onnoghen is the architect of his own problems. All those moronsclaiming they want to protest are just wasting their bloody time

I hope if its a northerner, he will be treated as such. The north are wiser than the south. We in the south only read books but no sense. They use the south to hunt the south with a genuine reason. But the north wants to achieve one aim. To occupy the seat in all levels.
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by DeepNuggets: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
ogbonti:

And who told you I personally have not petitioned countless times to the EFCC and the presidency about Tinubu? I voted for Buhari and I spent hours upon hours on social media and on ground campaigning
for him because I though he was going to fight corruption as he promised.. Buhari said at his inauguration that he is "for everyone and for nobody"..... but in 44 months, we all know now that he is "for some untouchables and certainly not for everybody"

So, Buhari must go to jail after May 29, 2019

He is definitely not for those who plan to enrich their friends at the detriment of 200+ million others and he's not for corrupt public officials, so whoever you're calling untouchable's time has not just come. If you voted buhari and you're not jn support of what he's doing then you're not really in support of his agenda to fight corruption. See the few cases he's tackling and they want him dead or worse jailed imagine him taking every single corrupt or once corrupt public official on...from obj to tinubu to amaechi to saraki to ganduje to atiku and to anyone who has ever stolen public funds it's safe to say the confusion would be more than it is now.
My opinion is people misunderstood the change agenda, all he(pmb) was advising is a stop to the previous reckless stealing and idea of public officials enriching themselves without shame or any care in the world because his regime would not tolerate it one bit so the people being tried and most especially the chief judge are unrepentant looters.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by DeepNuggets: 1:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
ETHIX:

I hope if its a northerner, he will be treated as such. The north are wiser than the south. We in the south only read books but no sense. They use the south to hunt the south with a genuine reason. But the north wants to achieve one aim. To occupy the seat in all levels.

It has always been that way in Nigeria the North is a mayor player in Nigeria administration and economy.
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by ogbonti: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
DeepNuggets:

He is definitely not for those who plan to enrich their friends at the detriment of 200+ million others and he's not for corrupt public officials, so whoever you're calling untouchable's time has not just come. If you voted buhari and you're not jn support of what he's doing then you're not really in support of his agenda to fight corruption. See the few cases he's tackling and they want him dead or worse jailed imagine him taking every single corrupt or once corrupt public official on...from obj to tinubu to amaechi to saraki to ganduje to atiku and to anyone who has ever stolen public funds it's safe to say the confusion would be more than it is now.
My opinion is people misunderstood the change agenda, all he(pmb) was advising is a stop to the previous reckless stealing and idea of public officials enriching themselves without shame or any care in the world because his regime would not tolerate it one bit so the people being tried and most especially the chief judge are unrepentant looters.

A high court judge in old Bendel state once abandoned the preponderance of his influence and to allow his own son to be sentenced to death and hung by the law because he decided to make his own family an example.... it is very easy to persecute and prosecute your enemies, but when you do so to your friends and acolytes, then you are a righteous leader.... that is Who Buhari told us he wants to be, a righteous anti corruption leader and that was the reason he got 90% of the votes that puts him in office, BUT now he fights only his perceived enemies and non members of the APC .. that is selective justice.... let me ask you

DO YOU HONESTLY KNOW THE MEANING OF THE BLIND FOLD, THE SWORD AND SCALES ON THE EYES AND HANDS OF LADY JUSTICE?

If you don’t know, I will tell you today

It means the law if blinded to influence, friends or family or associates and that when the scales tip and finds anyone wanting, the sword will be unleashed to serve justice cold regardless of whoever is involved......

HAS THIS BEEN BUHARI’s RECORD AS PRESIDENT? Of course NO!!!!!!!
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by DeepNuggets: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
ogbonti:

A high court judge in old Bendel state once abandoned the preponderance of his influence and to allow his own son to be sentenced to death and hung by the law because he decided to make his own family an example.... it is very easy to persecute and prosecute your enemies, but when you do so to your friends and acolytes, then you are a righteous leader.... that is Who Buhari told us he wants to be, a righteous anti corruption leader and that was the reason he got 90% of the votes that puts him in office, BUT now he fights only his perceived enemies and non members of the APC .. that is selective justice.... let me ask you

DO YOU HONESTLY KNOW THE MEANING OF THE BLIND FOLD, THE SWORD AND SCALES ON THE EYES AND HANDS OF LADY JUSTICE?

If you don’t know, I will tell you today

It means the law if blinded to influence, friends or family or associates and that when the scales tip and finds anyone wanting, the sword will be unleashed to serve justice cold regardless of whoever is involved......

HAS THIS BEEN BUHARI’s RECORD AS PRESIDENT? Of course NO!!!!!!!

But can you answer me this honestly, are public officials elected by this government or serving under the tenure of buhari not less corrupt and by corrupt i mean enriching themselves and their friends illegally not reduced? Are banks not under more scrutiny now than ever in the history of Nigeria? There's not much to be said cause you'll still have a valid point against whatever point i bring up, just remember corruption is a multi-headed snake that fights back a million and one times so while you all point out the fault of a government brave enough to tackle the number one enemy of our democracy i still say kudos to the man. Win or lose he'll still hold his head up high.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by ogbonti: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2019
DeepNuggets:

But can you answer me this honestly, are public officials elected by this government or serving under the tenure of buhari not been less corrupt and by corrupt i mean enriching themselves and their friends illegally not reduced? Are banks not under more scrutiny now than ever in the history of Nigeria? There's not much to be said cause you'll still have a valid point against whatever point i bring up, just remember corruption is a multi-headed snake that fights back a million and one times so while you all point out the fault of a government brave enough to tackle the number one enemy of our democracy i still say kudos to the man. Win or lose he'll still hold his head up high.

I am not in total disagreement with you. All I am saying is that it is not a mere accident that even ONE person within the inner circle of the president has NOT been indicted for corruption, even when it is so so glaring. If only Babachir Lawal is in jail right now, I will celebrate Buhari and campaign for his second term in office... If Presdient Trump's associates can be jailed for merely lying to the US congress, at least Babachir should be in jail for 2 years for stealing N250 Million ..... is that too much to ask for WHERE IS THE INTEGRITY?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by DeepNuggets: 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
ogbonti:

I am not in total disagreement with you. All I am saying is that it is not a mere accident that even ONE person within the inner circle of the president has NOT been indicted for corruption, even when it is so so glaring. If only Babachir Lawal is in jail right now, I will celebrate Buhari and campaign for his second term in office... If Presdient Trump's associates can be jailed for merely lying to the US congress, at least Babachir should be in jail for 2 years for stealing N250 Million ..... is that too much to ask for WHERE IS THE INTEGRITY?

Your right but sadly in the scale of preference this case you're referring to will come last I'm sorry if I sound like I'm hopelessly in support of buhari but i am. And i really don't think his integrity is affected at all.
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by ogbonti: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2019
DeepNuggets:

Your right but sadly in the scale of preference this case you're referring to will come last[b] I'm sorry if I sound like I'm hopelessly in support of buhari but i am[/b]. And i really don't think his integrity is affected at all.

It is ok for you to be helplessly in love with your captor and supporting your oppressor, defying all logic of commonsensical analysis.. we have a word for it, it is called "STOCKHOLM SYNDROME" .... because not everyone has the spine and will to liberate themselves from "mental" slavery.... please vote for Buhari, our choice, you business, thanks! God bless you!!!
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by DeepNuggets: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2019
ogbonti:

It is ok for you to be helplessly in love with your captor and supporting your oppressor, defying all logic of commonsensical analysis.. we have a word for it, it is called "STOCKHOLM SYNDROME" .... because not everyone has the spine and will to liberate themselves from "mental" slavery.... please vote for Buhari, our choice, you business, thanks! God bless you!!!

It's your problem if you feel oppressed or feel like you're held captive not mine. If you watched "The Grill" on Tvc last night then maybe you will understand why well meaning intellectuals will keep supporting this government. The problem with you is that you speak based on facts fed to you by the opposition. Do you know this present government spent more on infrastructure than any other in the history of Nigeria or that they earn far less than the previous govt? No, i guess but you're quick to point out the ssg's fraud case which by the way the president has ordered his prosecution, do you know market moni has been in existence for 2 years but when y'all saw the vp in markets for trader moni you thought it was all bc of elections.
It's you my fellow Nigerian that needs to be freed from mental slavery cause this government is doing much more with less. Get your facts right and don't be filled with so much hate you'll miss the point of voting pdp out 4 years ago.
Re: Onnoghen Saga: :falana Blows Hot, Says Ex CJN Shot Himself In The Leg by ogbonti: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2019
DeepNuggets:

It's your problem if you feel oppressed or feel like you're held captive not mine. If you watched "The Grill" on Tvc last night then maybe you will understand why well meaning intellectuals will keep supporting this government. The problem with you is that you speak based on facts fed to you by the opposition. Do you know this present government spent more on infrastructure than any other in the history of Nigeria or that they earn far less than the previous govt? No, i guess but you're quick to point out the ssg's fraud case which by the way the president has ordered his prosecution, do you know market moni has been in existence for 2 years but when y'all saw the vp in markets for trader moni you thought it was all bc of elections.
It's you my fellow Nigerian that needs to be freed from mental slavery cause this government is doing much more with less. Get your facts right and don't be filled with so much hate you'll miss the point of voting pdp out 4 years ago.

Little brain, I do not get my facts from a group of compromised intellectuals who have been paid to spill thrash on air to confused the gullible voters. I get my facts from the street, I talk to real people, real NIGERIANS who have felt the brunt of the policies of your master and messiah Buhari. If every suffering individual I spoke to are members of the opposition, then your BUHARI's days are indeed numbered, because these masses, who are overwhelmingly the opposition will vote him out next month. Buhari only talked about prosecuting the SSG because election is next month.. Lawal Babachir asked us, "who is the presidency?" meaning, who are you relying on to prosecute me? I voted for Buhari to fight corruption not to exonerate his friends and punish his enemies!

How long did the news of the SSG fraud become public before Buhari your savior suspended him? PLEASE candidly relate that to how long it took Buhari to replace ONNOGHEN in similar circumstance... SSG was there for almost 5 months, and Onnoghen could not make a week, before they crucified him and threw him out! Double standards I will call that!!!

Another one is the issue of national security... SO the herdsmen issue in the middle belt is opposition lies also? I saw Buhari on Channels TV to be precise, lecturing the bereaved people to "learn to live with the fulanis" less than 24 hours after the attack.. I saw him make that callous and insensitive remark and yes, I started hating him from that day on.... tell me little brains, have you ever lost a relative before to a murderer? I have and I know how it feels, SO, please SHUT DA FVCK UO AND GO HA NG UR self!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only God Will Save Tinubu If He Loses In Court – Shehu Sani / Jonathan Campaign Bus And Hilux Set On Fire At Suleja / Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.