Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

I Behave And Talk Like A Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Behave And Talk Like A Girl (1428 Views)

Dear Parents,Gather here and talk your own. / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by 5nairai: 9:09pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hi there, pls this is coming from a bleeding heart help me out if you can

I grew up with two senior sisters and am the only boy, right from when I was small, I tend to associate more with girls though am not gay.
Even when i hang out with guys, they tend to ride me. I have always had a tiny voice or let me just say a girl's voice.
I believed that when I grow up, all this would change.

Am almost 27 years old, girls don't take me serious, children don't respect me because of my skinny body and female voice.
The only thing that makes people know am a guy is that I don't have boobs and I have beards.

I want to settle down but I can't keep a relationship as girls easily disrepect me.

Please help me as my self esteem has damaged alot and i now have inferiority complex.
Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2019
Oh man, so sorry. sad

Dude, don't have much to say. Read books and watch YouTube videos on how to build confidence...self esteem thing.

I think girls see you as a weak nigga. Sometimes you have to be tough... Be unpredictable.

If you talk much before, talk less now. Smile less and don't laugh like market women no more. Recreate your fvcking self. See yourself as a lion and act like one.

Fvck your skinny body. Ladies love dudes with skinny bodies .

Good luck

4 Likes

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by thesicilian: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2019
You should see a clinical psychologist as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by dingbang(m): 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2019
Hmm.. You must be a virgin.. Start dressing fly.
Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2019
I think it's all about how you carry yourself and how confident you are. Confidence begins by accepting you for who you and not letting anybody impose their prejudices or insecurities on you. You don't have to have a 6 pack and deep voice to be respected.

3 Likes

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by bigl: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2019
5nairai:

I grew up with two senior sisters and am the only boy, right from when I was small, I tend to associate more with girls though am not gay.
Even when i hang out with guys, they tend to ride me. I have always had a tiny voice or let me just say a girl's voice.

Am almost 27 years old, girls don't take me serious, children don't respect me because of my skinny body and female voice.
The only thing that makes people know am a guy is that I don't have boobs and I have beards.

I want to settle down but I can't keep a relationship as girls easily disrepect me.

Please help me as my self esteem has damaged alot and i now have inferiority complex.

Ohh come on brova. There is nothing absolutely wrong with you.

Just ensure you love yourself for who you are and that will first clear all forms of doubt and also help with your self confidence.

You probably had a bad teenage years and your body didn't possibly grow or evolve as it should but hey, you are fearfully and wonderfully made by God and that is all that matters.

Make the best use of what God has given to u.

Remember tatafoo? Go read her story and you will understand where I am coming from.

With time, when u develop yourself mentally and financially, you won't be skinny and people will take u more seriously. And yeah, there are ladies out there who will love you for who you but first, make something out of life first and the rest is easy!

cheers

4 Likes

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by yvelchstores(f): 2:59am On Jan 28, 2019
lovelygurl:
I think it's all about how you carry yourself and how confident you are. Confidence begins by accepting you for who you and not letting anybody impose their prejudices or insecurities on you. You don't have to have a 6 pack and deep voice to be respected.
very true
Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by yvelchstores(f): 3:03am On Jan 28, 2019
Except you are really short, I see no issue here. Even short ppl with D right confidence do OK.
Irrespective of the sound of your voice, just be confident. Own your "flaws". In the future, don't settle with a woman because she decided to pity u, she will deal with u because u are naturally soft. Settle down when u find that person that respects u, u will find her. For now, let go of D pressure that u must have a gf. Focus on things that add value to Ur life.

2 Likes

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by ecstasy357(m): 9:57am On Jan 28, 2019
nairalandboy:
O boy I can't advice you on this o.

Hahahahaha....u r very wicked! Y u come be FTC?

Nor b voice trainer u dey sell self

1 Like

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by ecstasy357(m): 10:10am On Jan 28, 2019
@Op, ya voice has nothing to do with the way girls treat u but rather ya attitude gave then d leverage.

What I think you should do?

1. Be unpredictable. No one should be able to guess ya next move. Easier said then done.

2. Unpredictability and availability goes together. Make ya self scarce.

3. Scarcity increases want. Be more busy. U can b very busy doing nothing but it's better to do something.

4. Whenever u do come out, talk less. Give lesser explanation to any question directed towards u.

5. No when to walk away from any gathering. It's best to leave with a bang. Leaving with a bang keeps people wanting more.

6. Know when to talk, when to be loud, silly, cheeky etc. This presents u as someone with different sides. Different sides makes one curious... Girls r like cats. Curiosity killed the cat.

7. Be honest. Always appear honest, never be caught lying. This makes u dependable n trustworthy.

8. When asked bout d ladies...say nothing, just smile and change d topic.

9. Most importantly, love your self and love ya voice.

2 Likes

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by ashawopikin(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2019
Start smoking Indian hemp and thank me later
Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Others have spoken well.

For your body, try weight training . You can start checking online for simple weight triaining you can do at home. It will build your muscle mass and that could help build up your confidence.
Eat lots of proteins increase your proteins both animal and plant protein and drink milk.

Confidence is always attractive dont let anyone take that from you. A soft voice could also mean you have a good singing voice too. Dont let people treat you bad

God bless

1 Like

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by peacengine(m): 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2019
My G start lifting weight, thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by Ranchhoddas: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
lovelygurl:
Free advice is always very easy to give.

1 Like

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by Chubhie: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2019
Eat beans,play soccer and hit the gym.

1 Like

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by lastmessenger: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
No wonder you are 5naira. Anyway keep searching and you will see your soulmate.
Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
This one is just small thing, there are lots of Indian men that have tiny voices like yours. Even my cousin too has a tiny voice, he is also lanky looking, tall and has a beard too but guess what? He has a white baby mama in the United States, he has dated alot if women before and he is currently engaged.

Do you know why he is doing well? He does not care about his tiny voice, he carries himself with high self esteem, wears nice clothes, uses expensive phones, wears designer perfume and all, maybe it's a bit toomuch but my point is that he carries himself with high self esteem, he does not have any inferiority complex, because of this girls respect him and like him, his friends and people in general respects him because of his confidence and high self esteem.

If you keep looking down at yourself people will always look down on you so you have to build up your self esteem, tiny voice or not, it doesn't really matter, it's how you carry yourself that matters.

2 Likes

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Register at a gym and start lifting heavy sh*t.

Eat big too.

1 Like

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by ogawisdom(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
5nairai:

Dude stop crying already

Do you have a job that pays over 150k monthly
Do you have a car and your apartment
Do u dress well

No woman will take u serious until u sort out these areas
Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Free advice is always very easy to give.

Give him your expensive advice then abi what do you want me to do
Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by Ranchhoddas: 2:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
lovelygurl:

Give him your expensive advice then abi what do you want me to do

Re: I Behave And Talk Like A Girl by 5nairai: 9:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Thanks @ all for their useful contributions, I really appreciate

cc lovelygurl Ranchhoddas ogawisdom buddhapalm mhd5757 lastmessenger salsera chubhie peacengine yvelchstores bigl estasy357
ashawopikin dingbang iyke926 thesicilian

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

My 1 Year Old Child Hasnt Started Walking. Should I Be Worried? / How Can Make My Parent Understand My Situation. / Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.