Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help (1422 Views)

Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 10:04am On Apr 08, 2022
I have been sick for the past 2 years,having going through series of tests and nothing seems to be wrong with me but this wound on my left leg refuse to heal after spending so much on it medically andotherwise.please I need help as it seems my family are deserting me cos of how long it's taking to heal.please help as I have seen that this family is genuine and has been reching out to people in need believing that my own case won't be different. This is my contact for both WhatsApp video calls and outgoing calls as I am geniune and open for queestioning concerning my health.God bless you...09026545906.....please I have been a guest for years cos nairaland has been my company since I have been bed ridden.please the pictures are graphic.
Ekwe Ruth Ijeoma,
Zenith Bank.........anything would go a long way.

Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 10:27am On Apr 08, 2022
Please help ooooo.....you can call me on this number to verify.....am open to both video calls concerning my leg and even my face rather than dieing of hunger....please even if it is 200 naira transfer will go a long way to get me kerosen.08108921621.please call to confirm first as I am not a scammer,I genuinely need help.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by thesicilian: 11:01am On Apr 08, 2022
But first add "Graphic pictures" pls to your title

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 11:03am On Apr 08, 2022
thesicilian:
But first add "Graphic pictures" pls to your title
.really sorry about that
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Beremx(f): 11:05am On Apr 08, 2022
The foot is decayed already. The best thing is to cut it off to avoid the infection spreading. It is well with you

3 Likes

Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2022
Beremx:
The foot is decayed already. The best thing is to cut it off to avoid the infection spreading. It is well with you
I don't think so considering what it looked like initially.though the healing process is slow but I just want to believe it isn't going to speed.i believe it's gonna heal.amen...thanks though.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Mindlog: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
From all the tests you have undergone, has diabetes been ruled out? Leg ulcers tend to associate with diabetes.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by JustExposeIt: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
The lord is your strength. Jesus died that you might have life and have it abundantly. Once there is life there is always hope. Don't give up your miracle is on the way just hang in there.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Truvelisback(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oh! My God.

Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mindlog:
From all the tests you have undergone, has diabetes been ruled out? Leg ulcers tend to associate with diabetes.
yes it has ....my sugar level is normal...I have been treating it medically before sorting out to herbal means which has been yielding results but I no longer have money to fend for myself thereby sorting help from nairaland.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Please somebody should help me with anything at all,please I have been hungry since last night you can place a call to my number if you have doubts.....please am begging.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by shaggy007(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Suicide it the best option right now.

As long as you've said it, you're probably thinking about it.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by MMempire(m): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mix Dettol (antiseptic) with warm water and use it to clean the affected area of the leg every 2 to 3 hours. Will notice significant improvement in 2 weeks. My 2 cents.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by AgentGoat: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
MMempire:
Mix Dettol (antiseptic) with warm water and use it to clean the affected area of the leg every 2 to 3 hours. Will notice significant improvement in 2 weeks. My 2 cents.

Really?
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Do you smoke cigarettes?
Are you a smoker? undecided
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
MMempire:
I have been doing that for the past 1 year and some months,with different types of antibiotics,it happened after I traveled home and I felt something itchy...there is difference with the herbal treatment.tganks though.

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
NewSoul:
Do you smoke cigarettes?
Are you a smoker? undecided
no I don't.....why do you ask.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
Miraclenoble:
no I don't.....why do you ask.
Cigarette causes this kind of ailment. I know people this kind of thing happened to they were all smokers. If you smoke stop
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Miraclenoble:
I have been sick for the past 2 years,having going through series of tests and nothing seems to be wrong with me but this wound on my left leg refuse to heal after spending so much on it medically andotherwise.please I need help as it seems my family are deserting me cos of how long it's taking to heal.please help as I have seen that this family is genuine and has been reching out to people in need believing that my own case won't be different. This is my contact for both WhatsApp video calls and outgoing calls as I am geniune and open for queestioning concerning my health.God bless you...08108921621.....please I have been a guest for years cos nairaland has been my company since I have been bed ridden.please the pictures are graphic.
Eze Lawrence Chukwu,
GTB..........anything would go a long way.
This is juju (acha ere) if I'm correct..
Only JESUS CHRIST can heal you and set you free.. Stop begging people for money. Rather beg JESUS CHRIST to come into your life..

1 Like

Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:

This is juju (acha ere) if I'm correct..
Only JESUS CHRIST can heal you and set you free.. Stop begging people for money. Rather beg JESUS CHRIST to come into your life..
I have ..thank you
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by CleanInAll: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jesus. Such wound. So why pack all those stuff inside?
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 9:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
CleanInAll:
Jesus. Such wound. So why pack all those stuff inside?
it wasn't packed inside....its a herbal substance that was sprinkled on it.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by snillocer(m): 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
I pray for God's healing upon your life, bro. But pls do you need some certain amount of money to commence treatment on it or what? I don't understand. Just kinda curious.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by frozen70(f): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Miraclenoble:
Please somebody should help me with anything at all,please I have been hungry since last night you can place a call to my number if you have doubts.....please am begging.

Pls remind me to do a video whatspp to be sure then credit your account
You can put your phone number on the screen
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by frozen70(f): 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Miraclenoble:
it wasn't packed inside....its a herbal substance that was sprinkled on it.

Can you paste your phone number here pls
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
frozen70:

Pls remind me to do a video whatspp to be sure then credit your account
You can put your phone number on the screen
thank you very much sir....please I am ever ready...and this is my number .....08108921621.really sorry I delayed in responding,it was due to limited date.God bless you sir
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
frozen70:

Can you paste your phone number here pls
this is it sir...08108921621.Am open to both WhatsApp video calls to confirm the legitimacy of this.God bless you.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
NewSoul:

Cigarette causes this kind of ailment. I know people this kind of thing happened to they were all smokers. If you smoke stop
like I said I don't,thank you
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 6:09am On Apr 10, 2022
Please am still here hoping that God would use somebody just to confirm how serious my condition is through a video call.please I need help so that I can at least see something to eat and help me commence with treatment as it has not been easy.God bless you and have a wonderful Sunday ahead.... thank you
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 5:46am On Apr 11, 2022
Please somebody should remember me.....it's getting worse.
Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Please I want to update the healing process as at this morning and also telling people that I am not trying to scam anyone but genuinely need help.

I have already put my rug for sale in clearance thread as it is one of the few things that I have left.

I am not going to post an acct number until someone calls me and confirms how affirmative this is. God bless you

08108921621.am always available....please call to confirm.

Re: Am Not Giving In To Suicide......please Help by Miraclenoble(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2022
Please I am still here for those who promised to call and confirm before sending me anything.
And I would always try to update the current situation of the leg.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What would You Do If You See Your Parents Quarrelling? / How Come Women Initiate The Breakup 80% Of The Time? / Battered Housewife Sends Hubby To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.