Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa (32970 Views)

How Otoge Movement And Offa Robbery Caused A Revolt For Saraki In Kwara Politics / Saraki Disgraced In Kaima Kwara By The People With Shouts Of Otoge And Ole. Vids / OTOGE Movement Carry PDP Coffin In Offa- KMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by smithyemy: 3:31am On Jan 28, 2019
DONT MIND THE STUPID AND FOOLISH BUHARI MISCREANTS. I WAS LIVE IN OFFA. YOU NEED THE CROWD THAT Came out to support saraki. The crowd were more than expectation.offa,is my second home. And i saw the crowd myself. It was after SARAKI has left, that APC hurredly gave 2k each to some group to come out and demonstrate so that they can video it and spread on line. This APC PARTY Are really shameless. A ruling party behaving like opposition party. You can see that, APC are scare of PDP and that is why they sacking hiring their APC card carrying members as CJN. APC & BUHARI hear me well and listen to this song for your Downfall : who can battle with the lord? Who can battle with the lord? I see nobody. I see nobody. So, go write down todays date :coz the almighty GOD shall give you APC supporters and BUHARI heart attack in Jesus name, soonest.
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Konki: 3:57am On Jan 28, 2019
smithyemy:
DONT MIND THE STUPID AND FOOLISH BUHARI MISCREANTS. I WAS LIVE IN OFFA. YOU NEED THE CROWD THAT Came out to support saraki. The crowd were more than expectation.offa,is my second home. And i saw the crowd myself. It was after SARAKI has left, that APC hurredly gave 2k each to some group to come out and demonstrate so that they can video it and spread on line. This APC PARTY Are really shameless. A ruling party behaving like opposition party. You can see that, APC are scare of PDP and that is why they sacking hiring their APC card carrying members as CJN. APC & BUHARI hear me well and listen to this song for your Downfall : who can battle with the lord? Who can battle with the lord? I see nobody. I see nobody. So, go write down todays date :coz the almighty GOD shall give you APC supporters and BUHARI heart attack in Jesus name, soonest.

Watch this:
https://twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1089609264992305152?s=20
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:44am On Jan 28, 2019
Konki:

Saraki = Ole

Tinubu = Saint!?

APC AND LIES!

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Akg92(m): 6:16am On Jan 28, 2019
lonelydora:
My dislike for APC/Buhari should not be seen as my likeness for PDP/Atiku. But, the truth remains that WE will vote for Atiku because he is the only person capable of ousting Buhari out of Aso Rock.

Any vote given to any other candidate apart from Atiku is wasted, and it may increase Buhari's chance of coming back.

The '3rd Force' should start now and prepare for 2023. We will vote PDP out by 2023
Are you the one that voted Buhari in? am sure you didn't vote for him in 2015 and he won
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Jones4190(m): 6:31am On Jan 28, 2019
lonelydora:
My dislike for APC/Buhari should not be seen as my likeness for PDP/Atiku. But, the truth remains that WE will vote for Atiku because he is the only person capable of ousting Buhari out of Aso Rock.

Any vote given to any other candidate apart from Atiku is wasted, and it may increase Buhari's chance of coming back.

The '3rd Force' should start now and prepare for 2023. We will vote PDP out by 2023
speak for yourself, stop using we. and for me and my family will we vote buahar
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by elonize(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2019
lonelydora:

n.a. dangerous game u dey play so,atiku n.a. big thief
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by duwdu: 8:57am On Jan 28, 2019
dhardy09:
People shouting Otege in Kwara must Know APC means destruction and why is the same people Okay with Tinubu reign of 20yrs in Lagos

Maybe because Tinubu has been the main pillar behind the unprecedented development of Lagos in those 20 years? Can't you see that no other area of the country has witnessed anything near the overall growth Lagos state has been fortunate to have?

Or you can't recognize development in a society when you see one?

What's your problem, my friend?

P34c3
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by ksbusari(m): 9:24am On Jan 28, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
Go And Argue With Your Fellow Zombies.U & I Arent On The Same Wave Length
lol. yeye
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by babaireti(m): 10:44am On Jan 28, 2019
nelronaldo:
Paid..lol

I even swept too grin tongue
Yes! paid,but is a good market to buy since SARAKID is a common enemy,OTOGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by bilms(m): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2019
angry
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
This is seriously serious
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
mrrights:
Reactions After The Departure of Senate President Dr Bukola Saraki at Offa 27/01/'19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtCW5w6lC5w

Kwara Must Change
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by tsannee(m): 12:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
pundit92:
You and your fellow colleagues of armed robbers can't come and kill us and expect us to vote for you...we Offa people say Otoge.
#proudoffaindigen.
#Otoge.
We Offa indigens says no to armed robber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by tsannee(m): 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
APC & Rent-a-Crowd Syndrome Is Like Buhari & Failure
U shall know by febuhari 16
Re: Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa by Pizzle1234(m): 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Take a stroll to 3rd mainland bridge ode.. I am proudly yoruba and not blind like you
Lovemaester:

only a bleeping ipob shithead hates tinubu in Lagos so u are irrelevant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why INEC May Not Update Imo Guber Votes Tally Despite S’court Verdict / Benue Killings: Without Armoured Tanks You're Sending Us To Die– Police To Ortom / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.