Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? (40068 Views)

What Is The Genotype Of People That Don't Fall Sick At All Or Just Once In While / Update On The Family Of Five With Madness As Govt Come To Rescue. Photos / Ronald, 27-Year-Old Nigerian Man Who Has Never Had An Erection Before. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by pooozeee(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2019
May b he has sold his kidney or liver
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by Ernchibyke(m): 9:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Radicalface:
sad

The reporter should be ashamed of himself for not making any means to help first financial before running to social media.. Shame!
U re just useless.
That's his own act of kindness
Do you know how many who saw him in such situation but left caring not to spread the word.
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by Desyfoley1452(m): 9:51am On Jan 28, 2019
search him on Facebook I think that will help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by Maket: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Social media should beam their search light to SS.
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by Temmy6236: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2019
I hope his family locates him. If it were to be Nigeria, he would have been abandoned by the doctors. Even emergency patients with family sef gets abandoned.

Meanwhile, InstaBuilder 2.0 for sale at cheap price.
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by otimize(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2019
I know him, his name is Gem Efosa Silas on facebook , studied accounting in Uniben
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by mankand(m): 9:55am On Jan 28, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Una no get embassy for there?

The embassy will do nothing to help either by supporting him financially or trying to reach out to his family.
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by Radicalface: 9:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Ernchibyke:

U re just useless.
That's his own act of kindness
Do you know how many who saw him in such situation but left caring not to spread the word.

Oya.. May you be disabled if you eventually refuse to help the young man nor finding a way to..
Good Monday morning.
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by BruncleZuma: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Embassy ke, Nigeria embassies abroad are amongst the useless foreign missions you could ever go to for help, from the Ambassador to the gatekeepers, they are bunch of jokers, they are not different from the useless shithole government in Nigeria.

l will rather seek help from other sources than approach a useless shithole embassy called Nigeria embassy, all the useless embassies manned by our useless Ambassadors should be closed, flog out of office with koboko and replaced by Dogs, a dog will show more compassion than the useless criminals called embassy officials nonsense grin

Word?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by BruncleZuma: 9:56am On Jan 28, 2019
mankand:

The embassy will do nothing to help either by supporting him financially or trying to reach out to his family.
That's just sad.
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by AreaFada2: 9:57am On Jan 28, 2019
otimize:
I know him, his name is Gem Efosa Silas on facebook , studied accounting in Uniben
Then please contact friends who bear same surname (Uhunmwunagho) on his friends list.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by sweetmusic12: 10:02am On Jan 28, 2019
Get well soon
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by IbrahimDamola: 10:06am On Jan 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Embassy ke, Nigeria embassies abroad are amongst the useless foreign missions you could ever go to for help, from the Ambassador to the gatekeepers, they are bunch of jokers, they are not different from the useless shithole government in Nigeria.

l will rather seek help from other sources than approach a useless shithole embassy called Nigeria embassy, all the useless embassies manned by our useless Ambassadors should be closed, flog out of office with koboko and replaced by Dogs, a dog will show more compassion than the useless criminals called embassy officials nonsense grin

I remember when Nigerians in Senegal beat up nigeria embassy officials for a situation that led to the death of their colleagues. If you see race wey the useless official dey run. grin

A friend who travels frequently said to me that no serious international nigerian traveller uses only the nigeria passport. Some who have lived and do business in francophone countries apply for passports in Ivory coast, Burkina faso, Togo which are visa-free to enter France and from there enter other EU countries. I was shocked when I learnt Togolese passport holders can enter France without visa for a short period.

Nigerian passport useless no be small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by liljaydee(m): 10:13am On Jan 28, 2019
did you know if he is financially okay or not? maybe this is the only means he can render help to him

Radicalface:
sad

The reporter should be ashamed of himself for not making any means to help first financial before running to social media.. Shame!
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by AngelicBeing: 10:18am On Jan 28, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

I remember when Nigerians in Senegal beat up nigeria embassy officials for a situation that led to the death of their colleagues. If you see race wey the useless official dey run. grin

A friend who travels frequently said to me that no serious international nigerian traveller uses only the nigeria passport. Some who have lived and do business in francophone countries apply for passports in Ivory coast, Burkina faso, Togo which are visa-free to enter France and from there enter other EU countries. I was shocked when I learnt Togolese passport holders can enter France without visa for a short period.

Nigerian passport useless no be small.
l concur with you, Let me save my bad experiences with the useless embassy called Nigeria embassy for another day, outside of Nigeria, to renew your passport or get compassionate consular services when in serious need, you won't get it with ease, renewal of passport comes sometimes with bribes to embassy workers, they are also very rude and treat Nigerians who visit the embassy for assistance with disdain.

Mehn, l rather have dogs Manning Nigerian embassies globally than to have corrupt, inept, wicked, unfriendly officials attend to me, at least a Dog will welcome and jump on me to welcome me than the useless criminals called embassy officials, all the money budgetted to assist Nigerians in need abroad, is pocketed by the ambassadors to flex, fúçk ashawos and do their personal business, rubbish grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by majamajic(m): 10:25am On Jan 28, 2019
Tokziby:
An unknown man from a foreign country on oxygen in a hospital without his family around. shocked

Imagine say na him own country Naija the thing happen... Na RIP and Gone Too Soon instead of Get well Soon we for dey type now.

People that value life... lipsrsealed

Get well Soon bro

if no assistant later from the family, the bills will be send to governor's office. he will make the payment immediately, emergency treatment is free of charge,
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by Baroba(m): 10:28am On Jan 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:
The EMBASSY should do their JOB

Nigerian embassy, I laff in Japanese, Nigerian embassies worldwide are full of rogues and scammers, we have seen there antecedents in Canada, US and UK..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by Lexusgs430: 10:38am On Jan 28, 2019
His passport application should have a NOK...... Explore that route........
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by manneger2: 10:39am On Jan 28, 2019
My brother truely, Nigeria is a shit hole, I remember when I was very sick in uae around 2 or 3am night. And my friend call ambulance and they came that night within some minutes and I was revive instantly before they left, free of charge I didn't pay 1 dirham.
Efosa will be well in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by RealTrump: 10:41am On Jan 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Please quote the exact countries and the exact embassy branch. Not everything is Nigeria is lost
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by dwizzed(m): 10:48am On Jan 28, 2019
He looks like someone I know too well.... Could it really be him
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by outtapoverty: 10:52am On Jan 28, 2019
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW PEOPLE WIN MASSIVELY THROUGH BET AND WHY THEY NEVER WORRY OF LOSING?
EXPERIENCE WHAT WINNING FEELS LIKE NO

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by Lowkey01: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Don't say what you don't know, Nigerian embassy in Russia is one of the best embassy in terms of rendering help to their citizens,I experience it myself ,don't talk what you are ignorant of.
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by mcokoye: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2019
get your game plan fix correct score for today just subscribe by call whatsapp

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by AngelicBeing: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Baroba:

Nigerian embassy, I laff in Japanese, Nigerian embassies worldwide are full of rogues and scammers, we have seen there antecedents in Canada, US and UK..
Exactly
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by AngelicBeing: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2019
Lowkey01:

Don't say what you don't know, Nigerian embassy in Russia is one of the best embassy in terms of rendering help to their citizens,I experience it myself ,don't talk what you are ignorant of.
l am saying what I know, I have been to several embassies from Africa, Europe, North America and Middle East, it is the same bulshit, I also have friends who have been victims to shabby treatment of embassy officials, Russia might be an exception but on a general note, Nigeria embassies abroad are full of kaka, Abeg, Na today grin
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by AngelicBeing: 11:57am On Jan 28, 2019
RealTrump:

Please quote the exact countries and the exact embassy branch. Not everything is Nigeria is lost
Ok, let me get the branch of the embassies from interpol grin

Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by mruwaifo(m): 12:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
Radicalface:
sad

You get sense at all ?
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by peacengine(m): 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
AngelicBeing:

Guy man, embassy have people like us working there, if he can't approach embassy why approach us?, Na we we according to you we are all useless so why post it here nah we are all the same, no good one.
Re: Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? by APCpackandgo: 12:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Radicalface:
sad

You really sick. Are you an afonja?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Months After Giving Birth, She Has Not Seen Her Menses, Pls Advise / What Do You Do With The Placenta After Baby Delivery? / See What Happens When You Eat Garlic On An Empty Stomach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.