Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Are You Addicted To Procrastination?, Check This Out, It Might Be Helpful - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Are You Addicted To Procrastination?, Check This Out, It Might Be Helpful (430 Views)

If You Are Studying In UK; This May Be Helpful / Helpful Steps And Advice To Write A Perfect WASSCE FORMAL LETTER / Are You Addicted To Your Phone?, Check This Proven Solutions To Phone Addictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Addicted To Procrastination?, Check This Out, It Might Be Helpful by thebrainyfox: 1:25am On Jan 28, 2019
PROCRASTINATION, AN AGENT OF FAILURE
PHILOMATH Sunday, January 27, 2019 Education
That disease called 'Procrastination', Yes! I call it a disease because.…...

it has virtually destroyed many lives and rendered others useless.
It has made many lose a very important thing in life.
It has turned many to being just the shadow of themselves.

Procrastination has really caused unspeakable things in the life of many people today. What then is this procrastination? one may ask. To the best of my knowledge or rather, to my own understanding, Procrastination is the act of postponing a very important thing that one must attain to time and time again. Its the act of using the term 'later' for those important things one must do at a particular time. The people that are guilty of this, have this venomous expression that is capable of destroying them. Expressions like, 'I will do it later', 'am too tired right now', 'I will do it tomorrow', and it goes on and on like that.

This is what I call BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE if you ask me. Don't you know that, just one minute you waste in solving a pressing issue can involve a human life? It can lead to a devastating end really. Why then do these people procrastinate? To the best of my knowledge, its 'LAZINESS'. (please correct me if i'm wrong). Don't forget the old saying that says, ''laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes it''. So if you keep on procrastinating or allowing laziness taking over you, you might end up losing a major breakthrough that might just change your life for good.

How then can you overcome procrastination? you may ask. You see, I believe in one principle in life and it has always kept me. This principle is the saying that says, ''whatsoever is worth doing at all is worth doing well''. I used to be guilty of this act but thank God I was able to overcome it. I will give us three (3) simple steps that will help us overcome procrastination. These are the things that also helped me.

Firstly, you must try to it at the right time even when the urge to postponed comes, be decisive enough to go ahead and carry out whatsoever it is you have to do. If you want to do a thing that is very important and you know that its not going to be nice if you fail to do it immediately, don't hesitate to carry it out I beg you. Look at those that write or compose songs for instance, if an inspiration comes to their head and they fail to write it down or record it, they will forget immediately. (ask your friends who write songs, they will testify to this). All you just need to do is to do that thing immediately or at the right time to prevent 'had I know' exclamation.

The second thing you need to overcome procrastination is what I call .....

Continue reading here
http://thebrainyfox..com/2019/01/evil-of-procrastination.html
Re: Are You Addicted To Procrastination?, Check This Out, It Might Be Helpful by Kingpee2(m): 2:34am On Jan 28, 2019
Thank you for this ,only the fake ass won’t accept this truth ..
Re: Are You Addicted To Procrastination?, Check This Out, It Might Be Helpful by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 28, 2019
thebrainyfox:
PROCRASTINATION, AN AGENT OF FAILURE
PHILOMATH Sunday, January 27, 2019 Education
That disease called 'Procrastination', Yes! I call it a disease because.…...

it has virtually destroyed many lives and rendered others useless.
It has made many lose a very important thing in life.
It has turned many to being just the shadow of themselves.

Procrastination has really caused unspeakable things in the life of many people today. What then is this procrastination? one may ask. To the best of my knowledge or rather, to my own understanding, Procrastination is the act of postponing a very important thing that one must attain to time and time again. Its the act of using the term 'later' for those important things one must do at a particular time. The people that are guilty of this, have this venomous expression that is capable of destroying them. Expressions like, 'I will do it later', 'am too tired right now', 'I will do it tomorrow', and it goes on and on like that.

This is what I call BEAUTIFUL NONSENSE if you ask me. Don't you know that, just one minute you waste in solving a pressing issue can involve a human life? It can lead to a devastating end really. Why then do these people procrastinate? To the best of my knowledge, its 'LAZINESS'. (please correct me if i'm wrong). Don't forget the old saying that says, ''laziness travels so slowly that poverty soon overtakes it''. So if you keep on procrastinating or allowing laziness taking over you, you might end up losing a major breakthrough that might just change your life for good.

How then can you overcome procrastination? you may ask. You see, I believe in one principle in life and it has always kept me. This principle is the saying that says, ''whatsoever is worth doing at all is worth doing well''. I used to be guilty of this act but thank God I was able to overcome it. I will give us three (3) simple steps that will help us overcome procrastination. These are the things that also helped me.

Firstly, you must try to it at the right time even when the urge to postponed comes, be decisive enough to go ahead and carry out whatsoever it is you have to do. If you want to do a thing that is very important and you know that its not going to be nice if you fail to do it immediately, don't hesitate to carry it out I beg you. Look at those that write or compose songs for instance, if an inspiration comes to their head and they fail to write it down or record it, they will forget immediately. (ask your friends who write songs, they will testify to this). All you just need to do is to do that thing immediately or at the right time to prevent 'had I know' exclamation.

The second thing you need to overcome procrastination is what I call .....

Continue reading here
http://thebrainyfox..com/2019/01/evil-of-procrastination.html

What you're saying is true but the advice is useless to someone addicted to procrastination. Its like saying someone addicted to drugs should just stop doing it. There's a reason it's called addiction.
Re: Are You Addicted To Procrastination?, Check This Out, It Might Be Helpful by noni14(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2019
this is a very important issue am guilty of

(1) (Reply)

Delta State School Of Health Tech Admission Form | 2019/20 / / Who Knows Something About Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.