Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London (32213 Views)

Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London / See Davido's grand entrance at the 02 Arena that got fans talking / Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2019
I wonder how Ikorodu bois go take recreate this one. Unless them wan fly like witch.
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Joshmodest(m): 6:30am On Jan 28, 2019
i love Davido , i love Wizkid , but the whole hype about idris elba , introducing Davido is okay , remember Naomi Campbell one of British's hotest model introduced Wizkid at his show, and the world did not end ....Jon boyega was also at wizkid's show... Wizkid didn't need Popcaan , to perform before he sold out ,he used purely locals like maleek berry and tekno .....at the end of the day let's appreciate and applaud Davido , without rubbing it on the face of Wizkid, it's really easy

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by berbz(m): 6:33am On Jan 28, 2019
But I saw some empty seats

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by kriss27(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2019
Gossipninja:
Here is the moment African Music Star, Davido headlined a show at the 02 Arena, a state-of-the-art arena in London, with 20,000 capacity.

The electrifying moment is currently trending worldwide and was a total shutdown with the way the audience responded.

Jamaican artist Popcann and Hollywood Superstar, Idris Elba made a surprise appearance and showed lots of love to Davido.

A host of Nigerian celebrities, equally came through and supported the Superstar.

Internet users who reacted to the shutdown, doubted if they have seen the kind of crowd in any of the political rallies in Nigeria.

Below are the photos & watch the electrifying video here

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Baba God I beg answer my prayers and lead me through as I work towards my passion, career and my destiny
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by shakaranews: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Akuruoulo(m): 7:43am On Jan 28, 2019
Praktikals:
Wow shocked, corper Davido is representing us well grin

He is still representing while him mates has represented us long ago. Following WIZKID'S step

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Neoteny(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2019
A lot of black people in London obviously like trashy music

Because Naija music is absolute trash.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by psammyCUTE(m): 8:10am On Jan 28, 2019
dallex10:
I heard Wizkid did same

So

Like for Davido

Share for Wizkid

At a bigger venue. The main arena
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 28, 2019
Joshmodest:
i love Davido , i love Wizkid , but the whole hype about idris elba , introducing Davido is okay , remember Naomi Campbell one of British's hotest model introduced Wizkid at his show, and the world did not end ....Jon boyega was also at wizkid's show... Wizkid didn't need Popcaan , to perform before he sold out ,he used purely locals like maleek berry and tekno .....at the end of the day let's appreciate and applaud Davido , without rubbing it on the face of Wizkid, it's really easy

Dont mind dem noisemakers. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by dreezybines: 9:08am On Jan 28, 2019
Akuruoulo:

He is still representing while him mates has represented us long ago. Following WIZKID'S step

You're not reasonable at all...
Every man has his/her own time to do things...
So because your neighbor bought a car before you, does that mean when you buy yours, you're following his footstep...

1 Like

Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by samisj4real(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2019
How many thousand capacity this 02 arena even be self?
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by TeamDoctor: 9:29am On Jan 28, 2019
Igbokid:

Osu alusi ipob..when you go get life?
God punish you!!!! Idiot!!!!!!!
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2019
dreezybines:

So because your neighbor bought a car before you, does that mean when you buy yours, you're following his footstep...
It becomes a problem when ur brothers come out of ur house and start telling the whole street ur neighbours car is an ugly tokunboh dt he didnt even buy and ur brothers own is a first of its kind luxury purchase.
You dont expect people on the street dt like ur neighbour to keep quiet when they know ur lying. You obviously cant blame them for trying to set the record straight to those dt heard this gist. tongue

The honorable thing would have bn for ur brothers to just rejoice wt u and not add jealous drama.
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 28, 2019
Neoteny:
A lot of black people in London obviously like trashy music

Because Naija music is absolute trash.

The londoners are even complaining on davidos page about the show.
I think he was more focused on 'shutting down' & 'haters' than he was on his performance.
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by nextnear(m): 10:03am On Jan 28, 2019
bjjose:
Frog voice
you are not happy, but i understand, don't worry just pray, everything will be fine.
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by dejavuh0007(m): 10:21am On Jan 28, 2019
not a single white person in d audience
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Akuruoulo(m): 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
dreezybines:

Who so ever that have done what u are still doing is miles above.

In music he has been trying to do everything WIZKID has done.

Who so ever that graduated with distinction before u is above u educationally.

Who so ever that the world best player before is above in the world of football.

If u wanna become u have to over him. E.g u have to win more world best player multiple times ahead of him.
U have to set records that he never setted, and go past him in his own doing. HOPE YOU KNOW WHERE AM DRIVING TO?

":::::::::=====!!!! UR SO CALLED OBO IS TRYING HARD TO GET TO WIZKID'S STANDARD!!!! =====::::::::::"

Lol I forgot I haven't done anything yet, even to copy somebody I no do
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by Igbokid: 1:08pm On Jan 28, 2019
TeamDoctor:

God punish you!!!! Idiot!!!!!!!
God punish you and your godforsaken generations
Re: Photos From Davido's The 02 Arena "Sold Out" Concert In London by TeamDoctor: 2:45pm On Jan 28, 2019
Igbokid:

God punish you and your godforsaken generations

Mugu!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adam Zango Swears With Qur'an On Gay On National TV To Deny Being Gay / Kate Henshaw Reconciles With Stella Damasus In Touching Birthday Message (Photos / Woman Who Called Olakunle Churchill A 'Scammer' Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.