Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation (20354 Views)

Opposition Parties Claim Majority In House Of Representatives, First Time Ever / APC Primaries: Osinbajo Has Majority Of Party Members On His Side – Ajulo / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by aolawale025: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Obviously they have a plan. What's the need of claiming majority now?
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by AllenSpencer: 7:13am On Jan 28, 2019
Let me see the stunt the Chief of Bank Robbers will pull with his minority group.
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by gare(f): 7:13am On Jan 28, 2019
DLondonboiy:
APC has majority in the house and yet they cannot get 2/3rd to remove the CJN, Buhari had to do it illegally?

Una go dey alright after the elections. Don't worry!

They should impeach him if they have the numbers or not, he didn't follow due process so they should do it to him and set the confusion he started, then he would be declared an illegal president, and would be forced out of office, this I must remain in office by all means is becoming too much, if he refuses then he should be sure that he will be brought out of a hole like the others
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by Apostlepee: 7:15am On Jan 28, 2019
EVIL BIGOT EVIL ILLEGALITY BIGOT ILLEGALITY........
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by braveboy64(m): 7:15am On Jan 28, 2019
WNKQI:
one good thing i love in the whole thing is that, both both APC, PDP, UPP or AD suppers goes to the same market to buy things. But i pray God run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria economy. say amen
You can't compare God with man.
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by bcashy: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2019
Getintouch2004:
I don't care. They should just impeach the dullard like that

Dullard!!!! They no dey do am like that...u no dey hear word? If u blind, u still get ear problem Haha!
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by AllenSpencer: 7:18am On Jan 28, 2019
netpro:
PDP and their supporters can do nothing. Buhari is miles ahead of them.

Their plans to bring back and perpetuate corruption is dead on all fronts.

God bless your Mother!

They call the guy lifeless but he is a master strategist. He has been calmly sending shivers through their spines. Just one move and PDP is shaking that they even had to cancel campaign.

Information has it that Atiku already knows it's finished at this point as Onnoghen was his major banker. Money don enter bush.

Heard from reliable sources that doctors have been around him since Onnoghen's suspension because his Blood pressure has been going on the high.

It's just a pity Atiku shared half of his loot across the 36 states.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by tesppidd: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2019
DLondonboiy:
APC has majority in the house and yet they cannot get 2/3rd to remove the CJN, Buhari had to do it illegally?

Una go dey alright after the elections. Don't worry!
so only 2/3rd amounts to majority abi?

where do such dumbos pop up from sef?

1 Like

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by Iykenuwa(m): 7:31am On Jan 28, 2019
handie:
[s]Abeggi! All this majority talk is unnecesary jare.... Let's stop kidding ourselves. Nigerian democracy is not ripe for such. And moreover, impeach Buhari for what exactly? For obeying a court order? Or for taking the right and neccesary action? Wo, if Buhari hadn't taken that bold step, Onnoghen would still be dancing around obtaining one injunction after d other and like that like that, all would have been forgotten in d next two weeks. If not for Buhari, d media would have been caught up in d elections whirlwind and no one will take Onnoghens matter seriously. At least with Buhari's action, even if he is recalled, na for am to resign las las. I like the Man Buhari but I'm loving the tyrant Buhari(If doing the right thing is tyranny)[/s]

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by OLisaMacaulay(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2019
handie:
Abeggi! All this majority talk is unnecesary jare.... Let's stop kidding ourselves. Nigerian democracy is not ripe for such. And moreover, impeach Buhari for what exactly? For obeying a court order? Or for taking the right and neccesary action? Wo, if Buhari hadn't taken that bold step, Onnoghen would still be dancing around obtaining one injunction after d other and like that like that, all would have been forgotten in d next two weeks. If not for Buhari, d media would have been caught up in d elections whirlwind and no one will take Onnoghens matter seriously. At least with Buhari's action, even if he is recalled, na for am to resign las las. I like the Man Buhari but I'm loving the tyrant Buhari(If doing the right thing is tyranny)

You are very stupid,any body who supports Buhari with his evil plot, untimely dead is awaiting him
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by EzenwaGreg1994: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2019
handie:
Abeggi! All this majority talk is unnecesary jare.... Let's stop kidding ourselves. Nigerian democracy is not ripe for such. And moreover, impeach Buhari for what exactly? For obeying a court order? Or for taking the right and neccesary action? Wo, if Buhari hadn't taken that bold step, Onnoghen would still be dancing around obtaining one injunction after d other and like that like that, all would have been forgotten in d next two weeks. If not for Buhari, d media would have been caught up in d elections whirlwind and no one will take Onnoghens matter seriously. At least with Buhari's action, even if he is recalled, na for am to resign las las. I like the Man Buhari but I'm loving the tyrant Buhari(If doing the right thing is tyranny)

We all know why Buhari Suspended Onnoghen... It is simply in order to pave way for easy rigging of the presidential election.

And another reason why buhari is in hot soup is because he usurped the power of the judiciary... Buhari is wrong, hence the condemnation of his action by several individual, bodies, societies and international organisations

1 Like

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by RZArecta2(m): 7:49am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Bukola Saraki that ILLEGALLY removed the Chief Judge of Kwara State as Governor in 2009, reconvenes Senate today to deliberate on the suspension of CJN Onnoghen? Las las he will be alright, after the liberation of Kwara.
olodo. Google is your friend, Saraki removed the chief judge after a 2/3 resolution of the Kwara state house of assembly. Any other technicalities were later rectified but Saraki followed the law unlike your god and saviour Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by EzenwaGreg1994: 7:55am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Bukola Saraki that ILLEGALLY removed the Chief Judge of Kwara State as Governor in 2009, reconvenes Senate today to deliberate on the suspension of CJN Onnoghen? Las las he will be alright, after the liberation of Kwara.

If at all what you just said Is true, So because he removed Kwara state chief judge, it is now legal to do so
Blind argument by a blind citizen. Receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by jolomiurenyi(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided
Nairaland Senators, let's impeach the president. . . Those in support: LIKE Those against: SHARE
Mumu
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by Andrewkinggg: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2019
handie:

Selective obedience to court order. He refused court orders to release Dasuki, release ElZakazky, release Olisa Metuh but quickly obeyed court( a low court) order/recommendation to suspend a CJN.

it's too early to be stupid. This is MONDAY MORNING.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:03am On Jan 28, 2019
handie:

Nigerian democracy is not ripe for what ? Majority ? Impeachment ?
Who not just jejely shut up ?
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by handie(m): 8:06am On Jan 28, 2019
OLisaMacaulay:

You are very stupid,any body who supports Buhari with his evil plot, untimely dead is awaiting him
Just take ur time and read this rubbish u just posted.... U feel bad right? I know you would. No need apologising........ I forgive u
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by Newznow: 8:15am On Jan 28, 2019
danot1030:
Chai, more lamentation and severe pain for pdp and its supporters.

You have been banned for talking.

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by paq1: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Corrinthians:
PDP alleged Buhari is trying to bribe APC senators to abort moves to commence impeachment proceedings against him. grin grin

Honestly guys, has any one amongst you heard anything as dumb as this? cheesy

Besides, where in the world would it take less than three months to impeach a president? We've got less than THREE WEEKS to elections after which time the Sarakis and Dogaras of this world would be long gone! wink
It is about making a statement not necessarily removing the president. By the way, impeachment is not removal. 1/3 of the members required to raise an impeachment motion. That they can do.
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by Jowonloju(m): 8:40am On Jan 28, 2019
handie:

I just hope he can continue to handle corruption in high places this way.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by MrMystrO(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2019
OLisaMacaulay:

Un timely death is waiting for you and every member of your family.. you people will start dying one by one starting from this night. Oya watch.. Idiot.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by Basic123: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2019
WNKQI:
I am still looking for answer to this question: Why is it that the accused APC members on corruption are INNOCENT until prove guilty, and their PDP counterpart are GUILTY until prove innocent. I command sense to fall on you to enable you answer the question correctly. Animal
Is CJN a PDP member?

All PDP comments have shown that CJN is card carrying member of PDP.

I still believe and I will continue to maintain that PDP wail and criticize unintelligently!
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by Guidedee(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2019
Getintouch2004:
I don't care. They should just impeach the dullard like that
You dare call your father dullard? Buhari remains the father of the nation till 2023.
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by handie(m): 9:16am On Jan 28, 2019
Jowonloju:

I just hope he can continue to handle corruption in high places this way.
I hope so too brah
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by dominusgai(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
handie:
So between the tribunal court that gave the order of suspension and an appeal court that ordered the tribunal to stand down which is higher?
Re: APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation by 7lives: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2019
WNKQI:
one good thing i love in the whole thing is that, both both APC, PDP, UPP or AD suppers goes to the same market to buy things. But i pray God run your life the way Buhari is running Nigeria economy. say amen

AMEN, any other prayer you might want to add?.
May your life be RUINED the way PDP ruined Nigeria, $1.1 trillion earnings, with nothing to show for it but the looters' fat foreign bank accounts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Unveils “Light Up Surulere” (Phase 7) / 2023: Moghalu Announces Six-Party Merger To Rival APC, PDP / Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.