Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension (22895 Views)

Army Debunks Reports Of Meetings At Aso Villa Over Suspicions Of A Coup Plot / Oba Ewuare, Edo Chiefs Visit Presidential Villa Over Oshiomhole, Obaseki Crisis / Saraki Reacts To CJN Onnoghen Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by Mitchewww(m): 6:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Can't change the fact that the constitution is supreme.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by Whothecapfits: 6:58am On Jan 28, 2019
Good
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by sotall(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2019
angry angry
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
So the intention of the constitution is that if a Judge kills a whole village and the NJC fails to recommend his prosecution, he will continue to sit as a judge and be dispensing justice against other lawbreakers? Are we mad?

its the constitution thus must be obeyed. If you don't like it, take it up it with ur senator and rep member. Let them review the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by wisino1(m): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2019
This is the time the APC senator should stand up for them self........when the party without fair play after promising them took many of there ticket from them and gave to there cronies they thought the day will not come when the party will need there help now they are begging them to come and save the president if I am one of them I will ask for 500million each to save the dullard
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by Myde4naija(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2019
miracood:
SO WE SHOULD FRYING BREAD NOW BA

mtcheew thousands of nigerian are dying of hunger and all u think of is 4+4 angry
weytin be you own if you no like 4+4 you an o 4+0, nah democracy abeg

1 Like

Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by kingharzy: 7:01am On Jan 28, 2019
undecided

I know some crazy folks will still support Buhari. Why should he invite APC senators to avert any move by others if he knows his actions were right? ? ?
The man's lifelessness is really 'killing' him.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by AllenSpencer: 7:02am On Jan 28, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
And the wizards have bn invited to the coven...all the evil plans u demons have for Nigeria and Nigerians will never come to pass...so called senators dat a just mere puppies licking the feet of a dranged tyrant...

All I know is that you can't wail till 2023

Somehow, you will get tired along the line.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by Mrjaz(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2019
I am confused CJN is guilty I agree but why now? That scares d shit outta me Buhari Buhari .... This name know for destruction since 1960 we r watching .
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by okenwa216(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Why I don’t even care about most of this NL commenters is that most of them doesn’t even have pvc. Some are using free bonus to surf d internet n post rubbish. Nobody is saying that Onoghen is not corrupt and so is Bihari. So is everyone there. But then n again, due process should be followed. What Buhari did is constitutionally wrong and he has to be axed for it.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by Bizibi(m): 7:04am On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:

If you are claiming Onnoghen is a saint, same as FG
*sigh*
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by Apostlepee: 7:04am On Jan 28, 2019
SO APC UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF THE SENATE AND STILL WENT AHEAD TO DO THEIR THING WITHOUT CONSULTING THEM. NOW THEY WANT TO USE THEM AS FIGHTING MACHINE. AFTER THEY WOULD SAY OUR HON. SENATORS ARE THUG
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by GOFRONT(m): 7:05am On Jan 28, 2019
grin grin

Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by AllenSpencer: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2019
kingharzy:
undecided

I know some crazy folks will still support Buhari. Why should he invite APC senators to avert any move by others if he knows his actions were right? ? ?
The man's lifelessness is really 'killing' him.

A man's lifelessness that's sending panic and shivers through your spine.

Keep calling him lifeless, he will still ceade South-East to Ivory Coast like Obasanjo ceaded Bakassi to Cameroon
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by goaldynboy: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:
So the intention of the constitution is that if a Judge kills a whole village and the NJC fails to recommend his prosecution, he will continue to sit as a judge and be dispensing justice against other lawbreakers? Are we mad?

So the intention of your poor reasoning is that Buhari can wake up and accuse any Nigerian of murder and then proceed to kill the person, without allowing the person to be heard and tried in the court of law?!! Are you mad? You are indeed!!
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by omega2128(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:
Probably informed them on how to respond to Onnoghen's saga. Senators may go physical tomorrow.

I am still waiting for more details about Dubai's trip linking Onnoghen. Anyone with full details?

Cos the suspension of Pdp campaign is really funny

do you know that most of the senators did get their return tickets with APC.
PDP owns majority of the house now
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by BuhariAdvocate: 7:07am On Jan 28, 2019
I hope saraki escape APC onslaught tomorrow
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by lomprico(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2019
To bribe the shìt outta them. Mr integrity indeed.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by helinues: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2019
omega2128:

do you know that most of the senators did get their return tickets with APC.

Proof please
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by OlujobaSamuel: 7:08am On Jan 28, 2019
The issue that broke the camel's back is that of Rivers suspension of APC from all elective post in the election, the cjn, I think felt he was immune from any action not knowing he is dealing with politicians that can do and undo in making plans.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by omega2128(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2019
Clerverly:
Saraki with his minority colleagues thought the Senate belonged to them. grin grin

I thought they said, Buhari was lifeless? But on a single stroke of the cane, he killed PDP Dubai Strategy of using the corrupt Judges to come to power grin grin

Let's see how it pans out tomorrow.

do you know that most of the APC senators did get their return tickets with APC. they are mad like hell with APC
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by budusky05(m): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2019
Niraland and PDP fake news, invited them for dinner is the newsoooo not Onnoghen dollars issues.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by Fuckuignos(f): 7:10am On Jan 28, 2019
goaldynboy:

So the intention of your poor reasoning is that Buhari can wake up and accuse any Nigerian of murder and then proceed to kill the person, without allowing the person to be heard and tried in the court of law?!! Are you mad? You are indeed!!
If the President has contravened the laws of the land on this suspension, challenge his decision in court. You Nairaland SANs and constitutional lawyers can join the suit too. Until then, your grammar cannot fill a basket.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by kingharzy: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2019
AllenSpencer:

A man's lifelessness that's sending panic and shivers through your spine.

Keep calling him lifeless, he will still ceade South-East to Ivory Coast like Obasanjo ceaded Bakassi to Cameroon
undecided

Shivers ke? ? Someone that will be gone may 29th ceteris paribus and you think i care? ?
If he likes, let him sell Nigeria to Pakistan IDGAF, his insanity will be remedied.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by maestroferdi: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2019
helinues:
Probably informed them on how to respond to Onnoghen's saga. Senators may go physical tomorrow.

I am still waiting for more details about Dubai's trip linking Onnoghen. Anyone with full details?

Cos the suspension of Pdp campaign is really funny
Is it that you cant think?

Cant you see that the temporary suspension of the campaign has more than achieved its objective: beaming the search lights of the international community on Buhari's tyrannical government?

Must I tell you that given the positions already taken by the US, UK , EU and others, Buhari's government is inexorably hurtling towards credibility and legitimacy crisis?

But you can think na...
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by babyfaceafrica: 7:14am On Jan 28, 2019
okenwa216:
Why I don’t even care about most of this NL commenters is that most of them doesn’t even have pvc. Some are using free bonus to surf d internet n post rubbish. Nobody is saying that Onoghen is not corrupt and so is Bihari. So is everyone there. But then n again, due process should be followed. What Buhari did is constitutionally wrong and he has to be axed for it.
due process has its flat... It was because of this same due process, Saraki becams SP Against his party wishes.. politics in nigeria is not straight forward
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by jaxxy(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2019
Fuckuignos:

Hypocrites. Ask buhari’s corrupt men that question.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by helinues: 7:17am On Jan 28, 2019
maestroferdi:
Is it that you cant think?

Cant you see that the temporary suspension of the campaign has more than achieved its objective: beaming the search lights of the international community on Buhari's tyrannical government?

Must I tell you that given the positions already taken by the US, UK , EU and others, Buhari's government is inexorably hurtling towards credibility and legitimacy crisis?

But you can think na...

Lol. Pdp and their supporters are really funny. Now that international community attentions has been drawn what next? Are they going to remove Buhari or beat him for suspending Onnoghen?
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by asfrank(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2019
izombie:
the intention was for the judiciary to be independent. That also goes for the president. Imagine a situation where saraki as the senate president suspends buhari without a 2/3rd majority of the senate. Why is this so hard for you people to understand? Buhari has trampled on our constitution. Without the constitution then when people commit crime and are arrested, then they will just be thrown in jail without going to court and trial.
what most of you are failing to understand is that judicial Independence or immunity doesn't mean a judge cannot be prosecuted while on seat. Judicial immunity covers only issues relating to the discharge of their statutory functions of adjudication, and interpretation of the law. Just like the legislature enjoy immunity while carrying out their statutory function of law making. I will ask you this question, How many times have you seen a Senator, House of Reps member or House of Assembly member press charges against a fellow member for assault, threat done to him or her while they are within the legislative chamber? the answer is it has never happened and will not. This principle applies to the Judiciary. Have you seen anyone arrest a judge or charge him to court because he jailed an innocent person? again their immunity is there to prevent the executive or legislature in melding into the process of adjudication. The executive do not decided when a judge will rule on a case, what his ruling will be, who to convict and who to set free, that is what judicial immunity means..World all over judges are arrested even in the UK, it has happened repeatedly.
Re: Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:19am On Jan 28, 2019
BUHARI BARAWO BANSA DEY FEAR TO BE IMPEACHED, SO HE WAN BRIBE APC SENATORS... DAURA IS OUR PRIORITY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sokoto Residents Hold Rally For Wamakko And Tinubu (Video) / Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" / Am Now Convinced God Is A White Man And Satan An African *picture Proof*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.