Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) (43097 Views)

Confusion As Man Breaches Protocol Attempts To Approach Tinubu During Inaugural / Nigerian Man Breaches Protocol, Attempts To Approach Tinubu On Stage(video) / Man Gives Osinbajo Bread In Abuja, Breaches Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by erinalex: 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
adaweezy:
Is he governor yet? What protocol?
see what hatred and unnecessary emotions has done to u.

It didn't allow you and ur fellow pple that click Like; to think straight again.

To start with, go and check d meaning of protocol in d dictionary.

It simply means, d acceptable code of conduct,,, not necessarily for President, Governor or commissioners.
In your churches, mosques, even in any ceremonies be it, marriage, burial, naming; if facts, in any thing u do in life; there will always b a protocol(way of doing things ) to follow.

D bitterness in u, can't change anything.

I have lectured you and ur likes today; and u are very free to abuse me, as that is d only thing u can offer.

Enjoy ur day !
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by nick50(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tinubu holds afonjas hostsge
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by tobilinoP(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
The woman no dey normal
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by legalwealth(m): 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2019
Some people even said that she is drunk! !!
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by deebrownneymar: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
This was well scripted
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
I am highly impressed with the LADY, But she should apply a little bit of decorum.
It appears to be an attack on a non tested candidate.
If Sanwo Olu had been tested and declared a Failure.
I would even encourage the LADY to Piss on him.
By the way, she remains my kind of LADY.
Since Common Sense has eluded many ladies these days
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by dododawa1: 3:39pm On Jan 28, 2019
Excaperx:
Lagos is forever under tinubu.

He will pass the state to his great great grandsons and nobody can do anything..

Long live tinubu, the drug Barron.
mumu,did AWOLOWO pass d western region to his children,KID everywhere.
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by Masama: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Staged
Re: Lady Breaches Protocol, Confronts Sanwoolu, See His Reaction (PICS) by ghettochild(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2019
MrCuteking:
Any time I see this man I see Tinubu controlling his head.

I know the first thing he would do is to open that Toll-gate in chevron road (Lagos)

I stopped taking politics serious when I noticed to be a president, you only need WAEC certificate. (even if no distinction) but they would ask you to bring all the qualifications and experience to get a common office job.

By the way.

I sell this shoes for 6k last price and can deliver to all states in Nigeria.

If your leg stinks due to sweats in shoe, then you need this breathable shoe this heat period which allows air flow into pore spaces to cool your legs.

Market price is 12 to 13k. I sell Original versions. Pay on delivery.

I only have few left (Just 3 of size 43 and size 42 of both colors)

Lagosians is an added advantage.

For contact on whatsapp or call, kindly check my signature.
You no get size 44/45?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

King Of Oghara Kindom Welcomes James Ibori To His Palace After His UK ReturnPICS / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot / PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.