Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? (790 Views)

How Important Is Appearance For A Serious Relationship For Nigerians? / I Am Confused In Choosing A Wife Partner / Is Physical Attraction That Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? by Anfieldboss: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2019
As a Christian, how important is it to be physically attracted to your partner? I have been praying for my life partner for a while now, but the lady my Spirit keeps leading me to, I am not physically attracted to her. She is a good christian with a good character, we are actually good friends but there is no physical attraction from my part.

I want to love my wife completely and it will be difficult for me loving a woman whom I don't really like ( I mean in terms of her appearance).

What should I do?
Re: How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? by catwalq(f): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
If i were you i'd run away now. She is not the one.

There should be a physical thing going on however little. Else,you'll never be fully happy with her.

It don't matter if she is ugly or beautiful, if you aren't attracted physically, you'd always be searching for more.

Unless you wanna live the rest of your life enduring her.

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? by pansophist(m): 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Attraction is needed my friend. It is the natural dynamic that makes it easier to forgive, tolerate and stick to each other in the long run. I mean, it is easier to get over her if she offends you, when you see those ass-cheek bouncing as she walks around, giving you a boner which leads to copulating.

5 Likes

Re: How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? by Katier00(f): 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
It is physical attraction that leads to spiritual attraction. You can't love someone you are not attracted to

1 Like

Re: How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? by GreatAchiever1: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2019
I wanted to say something, but my folks up there have said everything.
Re: How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? by solz007(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Katier00:
It is physical attraction that leads to spiritual attraction. You can't love someone you are not attracted to

Nah..
Just take it from the bottom to the Top!
Spirituality First.
Re: How Important Is Physical Attraction In Choosing A Life Partner? by solz007(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Bro.. Just Keep Searching You'll find something Physical that'll attract U. People Learn To Love!

(1) (Reply)

Breast Sucking: From Medical Perception / Can I Still Make It In Life / Popular Nigerian Gay Man Moves Into His Lover House In The UK (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.