Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (69426 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Mike, Ebuka, Banky W, Toolz & Husband, Tunde Demerun, Pose With Oba Elegushi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by stanliwise(m): 5:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Fahrenhite:
What is the joy of big breast?
it started long time ago wen human still live in the cave (so generally men brain are wired) and also the fact we sucked breast wen we were young is also a nice trigger. Fact!
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by stanliwise(m): 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dinho20:
QUIT FLIRTING AND GET MARRIED!!!
IT'S BETTER TO GET MARRIED THAN FLIRTING!!! IF YOU CONTINUE FLIRTING AND GET OLD, NOBODY WILL LOOK AT YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!! BY THE TIME YOU MUST HAVE ABORTED THE CHILDREN IN YOUR WOMB, YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER HAVE ANY CHILD AGAIN; THIS IS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!! WHEN YOU WERE BORN, GOD DEPOSITED IN YOUR WOMB THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU WILL HAVE ON THIS PLANET EARTH, WHEN YOU ABORT A CHILD, IT WILL BE A MINUS TO YOU!!! QUIT ABORTION NOW, BECAUSE EVEN IF GET MARRIED AND YOU HAVE ABORTED THE BABIES GOD GAVE YOU, NOTHING FOR YOU.
Please who are you advicing? I hope it is not Cossy Orjika o? That one don sell her soul to the devil.
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by uuzba(m): 5:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
officialteemi:
the guy beside her tho...y is he not looking nah
The man is very stupid. When faced with temptation like this as a married man, stand up and walk away. Don't attempt to argue with devil. Just go.
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Susylex(f): 5:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
tobby98:

Na the usual scope nah. pretend like u ain't looking then throw a striking gaze that pops the eyes
Loooiol
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by uuzba(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2019
Reelmii:
because he is not attracted to agama lizards
If he really hates agama lizard, he will stand up and leave or drive the lizard away. You can't say one thing and be doing another one.
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by uuzba(m): 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Jason007:
She should have offered Cossy a scarf to cover thegrin
Cossy does not have money to buy scarf? She should have dragged her husband away.
Well, the man is stupid. For her to come and cry online means that she has already shouted at his stupid head at home.
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by armadeo(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
TWO. forgotten in the stress of naija.

They were up coming that year.

Anyway prove that you read upto this point and like...

P.s I didn't read past 1st page before commenting
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by stanliwise(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
Damsman10:
dis one don zoom in Taya sote he dey see d green veins

Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by oluwasegun007(m): 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
My concern is not her husband but the safety of cossy with that man that has got a PhD mouth in suckling... grin grin.
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by GentleMoney: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2019
Flirtyjane:
so?
lol..
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Eazie351(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2019
but the husband is really concentrating na
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Owaincouncil: 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Be raising alarm here on social media while they snatch your husband in real life.
You will soon understand.
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by pooozeee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2019
Don't worry madam ur husband is safe
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Reelmii: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
uuzba:

If he really hates agama lizard, he will stand up and leave or drive the lizard away. You can't say one thing and be doing another one.
it is an event, the guy had to endure till the end of the event, he ia a guy so he would play along, na woman for make the irritation dey obvious
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Mathiasa(m): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2019
I can onļy image what is going on in his mind, and the lady just pretended as if nothing is happening. I just feel for the guy.
I can bet with my last $ 1m that him no hear anything for that occasion.
grin grin cheesy
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Jason007: 9:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
uuzba:

Cossy does not have money to buy scarf? She should have dragged her husband away.
Well, the man is stupid. For her to come and cry online means that she has already shouted at his stupid head at home.

Bro, it's not enough for you to start calling people names. she's just trying to make a joke out of it.
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by Ikpongiton: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2019
when you married an he-goat
Re: Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring by suremanpatriot: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Costsly ashawoooo cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.