Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema (69444 Views)

‘doctors Said I May Die Soon’ – Actress, Uche Ogbodo Cries Out / Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Discovered Complications And Blood Sacs In My Stomach” / Yvonne Jegede Had Fibroid During Pregnancy & Doctors Said Her Baby Won't Survive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Thandiubani(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has revealed how God saved her life after doctors told her that she was going to drop dead because of an illness.

In an emotional note on her Instagram page, the actress said that she nearly died in 2020, but God came through for her.

According to her, doctors told her that she was going to drop dead because of an illness.

See her post below:

I am that Woman the Lord Showed Mercy and I am finally ready to share my testimony. Better half of 2020 was the worst Time of my life cos I was Told I was gonna Drop Dead According to Doctors they said my Condition could only be managed and worst case Scenario was Death and I might not know when death would come , they said I could be walking down the street and just Slump cos my heart could stop beating due to suffocation from acute Angioedema . They advised I Relocate cos I can’t survive here in Nigeria, they said I should stop coming to the hospital every 2 days to take Steroid Shots that help me with The Swellings and Itching from Acute Urticaria �.

I Almost Lost hope, I had started making plans of Exit putting my properties in my Younger Sisters name and my Baby Mildred’s name cos I believed if I left this earth my Sister would care for my baby better.

But one thing I never did was give up on my God! I Prayed! I fasted ! I hoped! I sowed seeds! I wailed in Agony most nights I couldn’t sleep due to attacks , i didn’t know what to do anymore , my body started rejecting medication even the steroids stopped working so I decided on my own to give up my Medication, but I never stopped praying � until God showed up for me! ��…….Since my immune system was super weak and my hormones were malfunctioning I wasn’t even seeing my periods most times I was shocked when I got Pregnant! Instead of Dying I Became Pregnant with my BUNNY , and my Life Changed, that Pregnancy changed my life! Reset My Imbalanced Hormones, upped my immune System, my blood count became normal, it Reset my Dead Skins, My Red and white Blood Cells started working better . Glowed my body and demolished all my Attacks , I could now breath , I no longer had Things blocking my airways, I didn’t have problems with my heart anymore!�

This was the Major reason I was Dancing all through my Pregnancy because God gave me a Second Chance at life and Even dashed me a beautiful human being that used her fathers Genes to Reset Me ����

I can’t explain this Miracle but I know that What God can not Do Does not Exist ! 2022 we move! Healthier and more Vibrant!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLsKxBAwmp/

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G94LmVftEtg

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Kriss216: 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mtcheeew

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by dat9jaguy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmmm... So all through these your sicknesses, with their big names, you still dey nack so tey you get belle.

267 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Chloraseptic: 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
I doubt any doctor would be so upfront with their patient like that

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
Disgusting shit

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by thorpido(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
So you were still shagging despite your ill health?

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by SankaraSo: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
There is a way that seems right unto a man, but the end thereof is death.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by longetivity(m): 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chloraseptic:
I doubt any doctor would be so upfront with their patient like that
don't mind that lying yeyebrity

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Righteousness2(m): 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
In this 2022, Never entertain what you don't like no Matter who it comes from.

Cancel those that need to be Cancelled,
Tear those that needs to be torn,
Return Back to Sender those that needs to be Returned.

Whether Jokingly, medically or Whateverally, refuse every evil and Return it to Sender.

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by McOluOmo: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
F

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Kharol1234: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Happy New year

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Omicron007: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
shocked

Rubbish and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by DMerciful(m): 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Drama queen

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is seriously serious shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by younglleo: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
dat9jaguy:
Hmmm... So all through these your sicknesses, with their big names, you still dey nack so tey you get belle.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by bluefilm: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chai...

Thank God for make up o

If not, some of these girls no go dey fit waka freely for street o.

See as pesin just ugly like wetin I no know sef angry

Tufiakwa.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Ejiphill09(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
shocked
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by martinz1: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Sorry
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by handsomeyinka(m): 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
In this 2022, Never entertain what you don't like no Matter who it comes from.

Cancel those that need to be Cancelled,
Tear those that needs to be tore,
Return Back to Sender those that needs to be Returned.

Whether Jokingly, medically or Whateverally, refuse every evil and Return it to Sender.

Will you do give away in this new year patsor?

Your congregation members need financial assistance.

Help them.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by 9jaBloke: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thank God for life. If you've never fought for it, you won't understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by dangotesmummy: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
WHO is he that speaketh when the Lord has not spoken?

Whose report will you believe? Man or God?

Who's opinion is final in your life? Man or God? Go and amend your relationship with Jesus Christ.hes the only one that can save you and deliver you from premature death

Now say this after me

I will not die but live to declare the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living

My life shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water which brings forth fruits in her season and whatever I do prospers

It's God's desire for me to live in prosperity and good health even as my Soul prospers

However you need to stop Waka Waka and activities that will attract sickness and diseases to your body such as unhealthy eating, sexual recklessness/commercializing your private part etc.if you're guilty of these amend your ways with God and ask him to forgive you.hes ready to forgive you and heal you ON THE CONDITION that you change

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by arthurwillia(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Why this actresses Dey get always get rare conditions like this

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Only God has the final say.....

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Pweetyccee(f): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lol grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Moving4: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omo thank God for Life! tongue
But wait o, with all these pains & marks on your body u were still having sex? U & d guy I nor understand una 2 o... undecided

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by Folabifreeman(m): 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ff
Re: Uche Ogbodo: Doctors Said I May Die Soon While Suffering From Angioedema by sofiscatedmoron: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
U were dying of unknown sicknesses and u were nacking raw till u got pregnant

Nigerian women and nack

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Isaac Johnson Has World's Widest Mouth Of 10.1cm (Guinness World Record) / Davido’s Son Models For Mario And Juliet As Brand Ambassador, Hours After Birth / Omotola Vs Eniola Badmus: Yvonne Jegede Reacts To Omotola Ekeinde’s Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.