Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/01/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/01/19 (236 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 06/01/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/01/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/01/19 by dallyemmy: 3:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/01/19 by dallyemmy: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, January 29, 2019) - From Above or From Abroad?

1.Thank You, Father, for being the source of my help, not man and not my Nation's economy.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, I put my trust in You, please, don't let me ever be put to shame, in Jesus' name.

4.You Spirit of Help from above, locate me now, in Jesus' name.

5.Help that will make me to forget I had ever suffered in life, before, locate me, now, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let everyone that has my help in his/her hands, have no peace until he/she delivers, it, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, preserve my going out and my coming in, from this time forth and forevermore, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, preserve me and my soul from all evil, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, send help to
Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in every Area of his life and ministry, that he needs help, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/01/19 by dallyemmy: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2019
TUESDAY 29th Jan 2019

DAY 19: PRAYER OF TRUST FOR POSSIBILITY: Ps 91:2. I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Mark 10:27, Mark 9:23,

1. Father, I thank you because there is no impossibility with you

2. Father, because I trust in you, I reject every suggestion of spirit of impossibility in Jesus name

3. Oh, Lord break every yoke and bondage of impossibility in my life in Jesus name

4. Father, I receive faith to make impossibilities of my life possible this year in Jesus name.

5. Father, baptize me with spirit of possibility this year in Jesus name

6. Father, I receive grace to cooperate with the Holy Spirit to make impossibility possible this year

7. Father, let the mountain of impossibility in RCCG move in Jesus name

8. Father, we decree as we trust in you to make every project in RCCG a possibility one in Jesus name

9. Father, let the fiery darts of the spirit of impossibility backfire in Jesus name

10. Father, let the battle of impossibility against increase and doubling end in Jesus name

11. Oh Lord, destroy every record of impossibility stored against me in Jesus name

12. Father, give us comprehensive victory over the spirit of National and personal impossibility in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Pope Francis Lands In UAE For Historic Visit / Is There A Difference Between Saying And Shouting Amen 3 Times After Prayers? / Do You Think Most Believers Have Some Doubts About Their Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.