Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... (654 Views)

Coronavirus: 3 Nigerian Church Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
It now all about size of church buildings y'all.

My church building is bigger than yours.

I just wonder how come we never heard about any church buildings Apostles Peter and Co. got to dedicate, needless say the size of the buildings?

Maybe it's because the church wasn't marching on strong then, because the size of church buildings now appears to be observed as an indication of the progress of the church.

So if that indeed be the case, then this should no doubt be the most powerful church, with that of the apostles the most powerless, but then why is it the other way round?

Because the measure of the church is not determined by the of size of its buildings but the size of its spiritual quality.

That's why today's church is only but a shadow of what that church was in spite of its such record breaking feats as such, because it's the Spirit that quickens, but the flesh and things of this world profits nothing.

So the present day church can take home the prize for the biggest size of church buildings unopposed, but the church of the apostles would yet retain its undisputed position as the most powerful and effective church of all time.

1 Like

Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Daposureodds: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Read below it

Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by CodeTemplar: 7:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Oga wisdom is profitable to guide.
A pastor currently running 3 or 4 services on Sundays in a 12,000-seater church and want to reduce the burden of repeating same message multiple times as well as position the Church for anticipated growth will easily subscribe to the idea of a 100,000-seater church.
It is commonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Oga wisdom is profitable to guide.
A pastor currently running 3 or 4 services on Sundays in a 12,000-seater church and want to reduce the burden of repeating same message multiple times as well as position the Church for anticipated growth will easily subscribe to the idea of a 100,000-seater church.
It is commonsense.
Wisdom of worshipping church buildings, let it guide you very well enemy of the poor and needy.

It makes commonsense.
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by CodeTemplar: 8:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wisdom of worshipping church buildings, let it guide you very well enemy of the poor and needy.

It makes commonsense.
Stop doing fake proverbs sir. The poor and needy also need spiritual food that will be served in those auditorium. You guys never allow any opportunity to show your holier than thou attitude go unutilized.

1 Like

Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Stop doing fake proverbs sir. The poor and needy also need spiritual food that will be served in those auditorium. You guys never allow any opportunity to show your holier than thou attitude go unutilized.
You should never have come to that my thread to spoil my efforts there, because it's obvious you don't give a dime about the poor, so why show your face?

God really cares about the poor and needy and I don't think He would have been happy with what you did there.

Maybe you should go and take back what you said.
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by CodeTemplar: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
You should never have come to that my thread to spoil my efforts there, because it's obvious you don't give a dime about the poor, so why show your face?

God really cares about the poor and needy and I don't think He would have been happy with what you did there.

Maybe you should go and take back what you said.
What thread? The thread has no link?
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 29, 2019
The gates of haters!
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2019
When it's church buildings that are marching on
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Atewo400(m): 10:03am On Jan 30, 2019
I hope u can see that ur Bible is so so so confusing
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atewo400:
I hope u can see that ur Bible is so so so confusing
Yeah the Bible is so confusing, but God so convincing even more than what you know.

So give Him a try today, and you wouldn't be convinced that you haven't had any thing better in your life.
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Atewo400(m): 3:52pm On Jan 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah the Bible is so confusing, but God so convincing even more than what you know.

So give Him a try today, and you wouldn't be convinced that you haven't had any thing better in your life.
av done that and I can see its bullshit
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atewo400:

av done that and I can see its bullshit
Nah, you were somewhere, but definitely not here, I can assure you that, because if you get here where I am, nothing can make you go back, absolutely nothing.

It's almost you've seen the best and nothing else come close, so why would you want to leave?

But if you want to remain where you are, then suit yourself.
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Atewo400(m): 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2019
jesusjnr:
Nah, you were somewhere, but definitely not here, I can assure you that, because if you get here where I am, nothing can make you go back, absolutely nothing.

It's almost you've seen the best and nothing else come close, so why would you want to leave?

But if you want to remain where you are, then suit yourself.
gringringringrin
frosbel2
this guy no understand

dude wait do u know even the disciples of Christ wouldn't have even known or preach abt Jesus if they didn't see him??
and u are proclming someone u dont av any proof for
aw long will u be in a delusion
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 30, 2019
Atewo400:

gringringringrin
frosbel2
this guy no understand

dude wait do u know even the disciples of Christ wouldn't have even known or preach abt Jesus if they didn't see him??
and u are proclming someone u dont av any proof for
aw long will u be in a delusion
Ok case rested.
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2019
When na the buildings dey march, LOL!
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 02, 2019
Superficial
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 03, 2019
When you see a building that marches, you flee.
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 04, 2019
Yipee!
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2019
LoL!
Re: The Church Buildings Are Marching On, And The Gates Of Haters Cannot Prevail... by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Speaking of mistaken priorities.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Bastards / World Famous Atheist Admits To The Possibility Of A Creator. / This Imam Is Fighting Radical Islam To Build Peace With Christians, Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.