Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya (27372 Views)

Presidency Has No Hand In Petition Against Onnoghen – Aghanya / Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Ubiudumo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
Load of rubbish. Believe them at your peril.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Afospecialk: 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
awelekiti:
Whistle blowing went awry. Mumu eda. After fulani use you finish, dem go dump you like dem dump tinubu in 2015 after the election and the faceless fulanis showed up as Cabals, which was why aisha cried out then.. na una sabi talk pass. Na una sabi open una people nyansh pass. How many fulanis have been indicted of corrupt practoces in the history of nigeria? Even shagari accused of corruption by same buhari in the 80s was left to enjoy the money he embezzled while all those who served in his government from the south were put in jail by buhari after a bloodless coup staged to unseat a democratically elected president. Who says fulanis aren't wise? Na dem wise pass. Theyd never expose themselves no matter what. Whereas, they're the most corrupt tribe i've ever seen in nigeria Ode olori gbeske. Good luck to you on your ordeal.

What does Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa or Ibo has to do with a corruption that has clear evidence?

I can understand why you are crying bcs he has a clear evidence against PDP last hope ?

War against corruption just begins

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Where is the hospital Buhari built?
U realize if the dummy has a medical emergency he would have to be flown to London?? You would be insane to blame PDP for that
Buhari doesn't have what it takes to move Nigeria forward
Everytime he gets into Power, all he cares about is NNPC

Konquest:

^^^^^
^^^^^
He used to be in CPC then and even once took PMB to
court. I believe this man is genuine in his approach
to helping Nigeria to minimize corruption.

He should be supported and all those making threats
against him should be picked up with EVIDENCE.

There must be iron-clad evidence against them
and they should be brought to justice.

I support the government in this anti-corruption
war because it is corruption that has made people to
now go abroad seeking for threatment for all kinds
of life-threatening ailments such as kidney failure
transplants and cancer treatments, etc.

Nigerians in the Diaspora and in Nigeria are tired
of this nonsense position of being an under-achiever
country
!

PHOTO:Dennis Aghanya and President Muhammadu Buhari, Facebook photo posted by Aghanya on September 15, 2010
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by umbroxxx(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2019
rusher14:
Those PDP guys would stop at nothing.

They did it to Bola Ige, Azazi and I can bet my last Naira, same were responsible for Badeh.

Nigerians may continue to buy their propaganda but 16years of rule should tell you the traits of a party.
i know your father very well he is the guard man (mai gurad) of that aboki APC e-warrior little wonder the shameless sycophantic worship you exhibit, but your sins have been forgiven now go and sin no more
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Gforce2019: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2019
saintandsinnerz:
Hmm, I think it will better you expose everything and tell the world how much Buhari (aka lifeless one)and the cabal paid you. Just say everything so that your life will be spared.
Are you in pain bcoz he exposed thief judge you've been using for various corruption cases in the supreme Court?
No more...
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by rusher14: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2019
umbroxxx:
i know your father very well he is the guard man (mai gurad) of that aboki APC e-warrior little wonder the shameless sycophantic worship you exhibit, but your sins have been forgiven now go and sin no more

The thing now is whether you've found yours where he was reported to be.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
i repeat any dirty work an ibo man is ready for a prize.after all the like of Arthur nzeribe did .today where is he ? he can not even go to toilet without aid from someone?.

one day chicken will come to roost in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Xisnin(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Konquest:
How did Onnoghen get $3million undeclared in his 5 domiciliary
accounts as far as 2011? This is over N1 billion in his account.

Some of Walter Onnoghens's collegues who have worked for over 50 years in
the legal system don't have up to $10,000-$20,000 in their bank accounts!

Onnoghen has to prove the source of this and obviously he will have to
remain suspended. Right now he is still the substantive CJ, but on suspention.
A new acting-CJ is now in his place.

Dennis Aghanya's anti-corruption moves must be applauded by all Nigerians
around the world instead of these corrupt people criticising him
and trying to shield him because they will be exposed as well!

Security agents must move to protect him until agents of corruption
in the Judiciary and in politics who pervert justice are brought to
book.

Stop lying, there is no money in onohens account.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by sparko1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
omogidi234:

Look, he wrote a petition and the petition caused so much trouble, I think FG should give him Military or Police protection.

Secondly, account information, statements and BVN are confidential, the man is not a security man, how did come about these information?

This a question we should ask him, obviously, we know Onnoghen is gone and FG needs to try him for money laundering after he has resigned or so but, how did this guy come about those information?

Did you read this aspect at all
Mr. Dennis Aghanya is the Executive Secretary at Anti-Corruption and Research
Based Data Initiative Nigeria an Anti-Corruption and Research Based Data Initiative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by IbrahimDamola: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
A chicken will always run when it farts.

The evil runneth when nobody chaseth.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by asanwafo: 6:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
I wonder how Nigeria is going to be good again. Ask ordinary Nigerian on the street his observation is that Nigeria can only get better when the big boys are all killed. Today in Nigeria, some people are trying to bring down the country cos someone refused to do what the law expects him to do while in office. Some are even calling for investigation into the matter. The question becomes what manner of investigation do we need when someone has owned up to the crime. What are we going to investigate again. If it were you and i who gave such flemzy excuse for not doing what the law expects from us while standing trial before the judge , will that judge accept it. Poor people leave the rich to cry also. Stop defending them if it were you they will not pity you.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Nukilia: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2019
Omeokachie:
Nah, you mistake your guilty conscience for physical threat.
Judas felt exactly the same way just before he committed suicide. Just keep ropes and sniper far from you and you will be alright.

grin grin grin grin The guy has murdered sleep
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by selectedhero(m): 6:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thieves are always scared of nemesis.

Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by jrusky(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pls is Southern Nigeria under curse or what? Mere seen that name Dennis Aghanya showed clearly he is of Southern origin. Here we are again so the way illiterate fools from the North turned South to a pooh brainless a s s holes. Oh Lord why?

Same way these people ganged up with fulani to kicked their own brother out of power? Pls Ganduje took bribe with evidence till this very day no single northren bigwig utter any statement they all look elsewhere.

Pls are Southern people mad or silly or what? Same way the SW declared to die for buhari who never even gave them anything despite their die hard allegiance.

Same way the bastard called Amaechi and his SS nonentity gang ready to loose hell on their fellow brethren to please Almanjiri. Pls is these a curse or what?

Imagine it a fellow Southerner that pave way for his fellow brother to be remove as CJN via kangaroo excuses? God why? South people why? So all Almanjiri in Buhari govt has declared their assets? So why didn't their fellow northerners expose them? South people why? Dem curse una or what?

Now these goat crying some people are after his life it's better he die because be is a maggot the almanjiri will do everything to protect themselves and cover their back but the Southerbmn people will prefer to disgrace their fellow kinsman. Dennis it's better to die without anyone touching you. Now some apc are attacking pdp calling them criminal same apc that abuse Ortom that cried out same way this animal is crying now and apc are telling Ortom to shut up.

Mr Dennis no need anyone chasing you around but surely for being stupid and coward you must die by doing the killing yourself you are a disgrace to humanity I'm ashamed of you.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by omega2128(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
rusher14:
Those PDP guys would stop at nothing.

They did it to Bola Ige, Azazi and I can bet my last Naira, same were responsible for Badeh.

Nigerians may continue to buy their propaganda but 16years of rule should tell you the traits of a party.

on bola Ige death, all fingers are pointed at omisore but today omisore is member of APC.
cabals are feeding you with rotten leftover while they make billions of dollars because they know your level of intelligence
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by rusher14: 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
omega2128:

on bola Ige death, all fingers are pointed at omisore but today omisore is member of APC.
cabals are feeding you with rotten leftover while they make billions of dollars because they know your level of intelligence

All fingers point at Omisore but he was a PDP person at the time of the incident.

It has taken over 12 years, yet you wish to find a way to blame a party that was formed less than 5 years.

Try to use the thing between your ears.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Enuose242(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
Konquest:
Onnoghen: My life is under threat, says ex-Buhari aide, Dennis Aghanya
Published January 19, 2019

The Executive Secretary, Anti-Corruption and Research- Based Data Initiative, Dennis Aghanya, has raised the alarm over threats to his life following his petition against Onnoghen for failing to declare five bank accounts with about $3m.

The former media aide to President Muhammadu Buhari told Saturday PUNCH on Friday that a number of people have asked him to disown the petition against the CJN for a huge amount of money.

He said those behind the threats were “the people who are telling Nigerians that the petition does not have merit.”

He declined to identify the people making the threats.

Aghanya said, “Since this petition came to light, they have been sending friends and families to me and at the same time issuing threats. They are giving me two options: If I don’t accept, I would go down six feet. If I mention the amount they are offering, it is something a hungry man would accept, something they cannot resist, big money, as much as a billion naira.”

According to the activist, those faulting his action should instead encourage the CJN to defend himself at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

He stated that the Attorney-General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami, did the right thing by ensuring the prosecution of Onnoghen for concealing five domiciliary accounts in Standard Chartered Bank.

He dismissed arguments that the petition did not follow due process, noting that Nigerians should be concerned with the facts and evidences presented on the case “instead of leaving substance to chase shadow.”

Aghanya again denied that the petition against Onnoghen was politically-motivated, noting that many other investigations were also being carried out by ARDI against other government officials whom he declined to identify.

When asked if he feared for his life, Aghanya said, “I’m human, but then, it is God that gives life. Because I am a good Christian, I don’t feel bothered. If I were to be killed, do you know the kind of enemies I have had to contend with since I was born? The enemies would come, they would rise, do all sorts of things, but if God is with you, all those things would be in vain.”

SOURCES: https://punchng.com/onnoghen-my-life-is-under-threat-says-ex-buhari-aide-dennis-aghanya/;

Pictures of Dennis Aghanya are directly below:

The question to you is this.. How did you get information ON his ASSET DECLARATION FORM BECAUSE I HAVE ASKED DIFFERENT LAWYERS THEY SAID EVEN THE PRESIDENT CANT HAVE ACCESS TO IT EXCEPT THE CJN GIVES THE PERMISSION FOR IT TO BE RELEASED !... Only a a reasonable person would think about this
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Charly68: 6:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
The politics is becoming too sophisticated ,pdp has lost one major supporter ,many more may still go down depending on the security report.. PMB isn't ready to play fool to anybody . Obj and his conspirators should visit Dubai again to restrategize
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
grin

grin grin grin

All you these guys sef. I laughed but I feel sad for this country too.

The issue of this country is a sad issue. All these elders have more than enough, only playing superiority games with the destiny of Nigerian masses. While the youths come here all the time fighting themselves, fighting the shadow and picking sides with their tormentors.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Lovemaester: 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2019
lawman88:
total trash. nobody is threatening him. why cant he investigate babachir, maina, uzor kalu, ameachi, aisha buhari's aid. he should be gunned down

guy shut the fu..ck up, this is the CJN not political position, put some sense into ur fucking skull
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Lovemaester: 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2019
jrusky:
Pls is Southern Nigeria under curse or what? Mere seen that name Dennis Aghanya showed clearly he is of Southern origin. Here we are again so the way illiterate fools from the North turned South to a pooh brainless a s s holes. Oh Lord why?

Same way these people ganged up with fulani to kicked their own brother out of power? Pls Ganduje took bribe with evidence till this very day no single northren bigwig utter any statement they all look elsewhere.

Pls are Southern people mad or silly or what? Same way the SW declared to die for buhari who never even gave them anything despite their die hard allegiance.

Same way the bastard called Amaechi and his SS nonentity gang ready to loose hell on their fellow brethren to please Almanjiri. Pls is these a curse or what?

Imagine it a fellow Southerner that pave way for his fellow brother to be remove as CJN via kangaroo excuses? God why? South people why? So all Almanjiri in Buhari govt has declared their assets? So why didn't their fellow northerners expose them? South people why? Dem curse una or what?

Now these goat crying some people are after his life it's better he die because be is a maggot the almanjiri will do everything to protect themselves and cover their back but the Southerbmn people will prefer to disgrace their fellow kinsman. Dennis it's better to die without anyone touching you. Now some apc are attacking pdp calling them criminal same apc that abuse Ortom that cried out same way this animal is crying now and apc are telling Ortom to shut up.

Mr Dennis no need anyone chasing you around but surely for being stupid and coward you must die by doing the killing yourself you are a disgrace to humanity I'm ashamed of you.

guy carry ur tribal hate and get outta here, cjn didn't give me 1naira from his corrupt proceeds, so pls even if he is my brother, he is corrupt and should answer for his crimes, when u are stealing funds and building houses and sending ur kids abroad, u are a Nigerian, but when u are prosecuted u become a nigerdeltan and u want me who is hustling legit to defend you,get the f.uck out
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by jrusky(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lovemaester:

guy carry ur tribal hate and get outta here, cjn didn't give me 1naira from his corrupt proceeds, so pls even if he is my brother, he is corrupt and should answer for his crimes, when u are stealing funds and building houses and sending ur kids abroad, u are a Nigerian, but when u are prosecuted u become a nigerdeltan and u want me who is hustling legit to defend you,get the f.uck out

You are a fool this is not tribal stuff if you follow my post here I never talk tribal thrash but I'm talking sense to the Southerners, the northern are the worst in corruption but you can never see them attacking each other they will cover their backs. Bro Nigeria is for everybody we should play the game along but not to be trying to be a saint or good citizen while the actual criminals are enjoying full protection of their fellow kinsman in power. Sit and think bro stop being foolish.

Go back to my post apply wisdom to grab my message. Ganduje caught on live footage for bribery pls mention one Almanjiri that criticise him or attack him.or abuse till today? even Buhari was comfortably joking about it. Bro think pls think!!!

It's only a bastard that pull down his father's house to pls someone else who cares not about him or her.
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by mokset123: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
In the midst of this intentional omission by the justice Walter onneghen on his assets declaration form, No one has questioned why it was an anti graft NGO that spotted this lacuna and not the code of conduct bureau.

Our institutions are weak, you can't submit an assets declaration form and no form of investigation is done to ascertain the authenticity/veracity of the information therein
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Vikymore: 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
the frog that is making the noise that his life is been threatened and has been offered huge amount of money has he decleared his assets?okay as whatever his position is he should not be scared to say those threatning his life.this automatically makes him the real hungre man cos of the same small money he claims a hungry man will accept i what he has collected to say this rubbish
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by Lovemaester: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
jrusky:

You are a fool this is not tribal stuff if you follow my post here I never talk tribal thrash but I'm talking sense to the Southerners, the northern are the worst in corruption but you can never see them attacking each other they will cover their backs. Bro Nigeria is for everybody we should play the game along but not to be trying to be a saint or good citizen while the actual criminals are enjoying full protection of their fellow kinsman in power. Sit and think bro stop being foolish.

Go back to my post apply wisdom to grab my message. Ganduje caught on live footage for bribery pls mention one Almanjiri that criticise him or attack him.or abuse till today? even Buhari was comfortably joking about it. Bro think pls think!!!

It's only a bastard that pull down his father's house to pls someone else who cares not about him or her.

u are the bigger fool, I have no interest in corruption and by the grace of God I will never be part of one, the efcc has come out to say ganduje is under immunity and cannot be tried just like fayose was, diezani was accused multiple times during her time as minister yet she was not sacked by gej, while babachir was accused by opposition and was sacked immediately by buhari, only illiterates would follow ur line of thinking
Re: Onnoghen: My Life Is Under Threat - Dennis Aghanya by omogidi234(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2019
sparko1:

Did you read this aspect at all
Mr. Dennis Aghanya is the Executive Secretary at Anti-Corruption and Research
Based Data Initiative Nigeria an Anti-Corruption and Research Based Data Initiative.

I read it but I want to also inform you that he worked as an aide to PMB ( most especially during those trying period) for some years before joining or forming that NGO.

I am not for Onnoghen, he must answer for the infractions. Where did he get $3m USD? How much is his salary?

But when issues like these happen, we must dissect it!

That you run an NGO does not mean you should have access to people's account and BVN, so we need to ask that question.

The law allows ONLY security personnel to have access to anything, even if they have to burgle your house to get it but you don't have that privilege if you are not a security personnel. Running NGO does not confer on you such privileges!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures / Court Nullifies Kwara State Governorship Primary Election Of APC Candidate / 400 Years After, Descendants Of Slave Merchant Say They’re Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.