Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Man That Is Willing To Everything Possible For His People - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Man That Is Willing To Everything Possible For His People (247 Views)

Help: I Think I'm Too Soft For A Man That I Am / Ifeanyi Ubah Is At It Again, Tune In To Authority Fm Radio 91.9 by 2pm / Chief Of Staffs To Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Is Plus One Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Man That Is Willing To Everything Possible For His People by grassrootsig: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah is a man that is ready and willing to do everything possible for the sake of his people. When a devastating earthquake happened in China, he made a cash donation of Thirty Thousand US Dollars ($30,000) to the Chinese Government. When the Chinese Government asked him what he will like the people and Government of China to do for him as a reciprocative measure, he didn't ask for personal gain, rather he asked the Chinese Government to release all the Anambra State indigenes being detained illegally in that country.
More than fifty 50 Anambra State guys regained their freedom because of that singular act of his. He wasn't even interested in going to the Senate when he did all these.
Ndi Anambra South Senatorial Zone, it's a thank you time, lets thank him with our votes come Feb 16th 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday 29th January 2019 Daily Devotional / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / How To Accelerate Any Team Work To Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.