Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Husband Snatcher Caught Red Handed And Beaten(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Snatcher Caught Red Handed And Beaten(photos) (743 Views)

Two Thieves Caught Red Handed And Force To K!ss As Punishment (VIDEO) / My Girlfriend Just Caught Me Red Handed / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husband Snatcher Caught Red Handed And Beaten(photos) by Sergioaguero: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2019
From iDONshayo.com blog

Husband Snatcher caught red handed and beaten

A married man forgot his phone at home and unfortunately the wife took it and sent a message to his side chick saying come to my place, My stupid wife is not around, Come let's make love. And the side chick stupidly went� Now see what happened to her � What on earth will u be doing in another woman's house? Ladies stay away from trouble.

Source and photos with link below: http://www.idonshayo.com/husband-snatcher-caught-red-handed-and-beaten/
Re: Husband Snatcher Caught Red Handed And Beaten(photos) by GraGra247(m): 5:13pm On Jan 28, 2019
And what did they do to the husband. Abi their power come fail when they see the husband.

(1) (Reply)

See Shocking Thing That Happens To This Lady After 3 Years Of Marriage (photos) / I Want To Learn Yoruba!! / This Is The Sex Education Our Schools Never Taught Us (watch Video, 18+ ONLY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.