Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. (680 Views)

December Born...... (Lagos residents)) / Anambra Girls And Guys Lets Meet,chat And If Possible Mingle / Hottest Ph Group(ph +18) Adults Only! Meet And Hookup Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by puker(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2007
It beats my imagination when we chat every day and still beleive it could be wrong to meet poeple here and fall in love. But in yahoo its a comon thing. I know a freind who is happily married to a gal he met in yahoo. What is wrong with meeting Nairalanders.
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by Raymand(m): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2007
REAL LIFE son.
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by busygirl(f): 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2007
Raymand:

REAL LIFE son.
[quote][/quote]
Bless you boy!
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by cuteass1(f): 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2007
puker:

What is wrong with meeting Nairalanders.

whatever floats your boat hun wink

who said it was wrong? a human being? well you're a human being too, so if you get lucky, why the hell not?

some have met ooh, i know of a couple, you might be our next "mr. lucky" grin
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by iice(f): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2007
cute-ass:

whatever floats your boat
That!
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by jbuoy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2007
@cute ass, hw is u? been some time now

@topic, as for me i think yahoo is better cos u can hav a private yet live chat in there,and knw hw u gonna meet, while for the nairaland u can keep track of each other if u are really serious about it but it takes more time.
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by iice(f): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2007
If you vibe each other, you can get each other's YIM/MSN IM and all the various IMs out there and still have the real time chat even though originally you met on this site.

Like i said, whatever blows your hair back.
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by mukina2: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2007
iice:

Like i said, whatever blows your hair back.[/color]

i have no hair grin
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by iice(f): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2007
okay, whatever keeps your teeth in good condition grin
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by jbuoy(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2007
maybe she's got no tooth
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by mukina2: 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2007
i got none of that too cheesy see my mouth its empty cheesy
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by iice(f): 9:29pm On Apr 21, 2007
Whatever keeps you fresh all day? tongue
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by cuteass1(f): 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2007
jbuoy:

@cute ass, hw is u? been some time now

i'm fine ooh, really been some time dear . . and i've actually missed you wink

lets meet @ the palace wink

jbuoy:

@topic, as for me i think yahoo is better because u can hav a private yet live chat in there,and knw hw u going to meet, while for the nairaland u can keep track of each other if u are really serious about it but it takes more time.

well if you meet on nairaland, you can now have a private live chat on yahoo, chikena wink
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by puker(m): 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2007
I think that just because we keep track of every body is not enough. I feel that poeple make comments without knowing which room they are and what they discuss. some times comments are made abstractly.
Re: Nairaland And Yahoo Where In Better To Meet And Fall In Love, If Possible. by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:48am On Apr 26, 2007
hhmmmmmm undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Lady . / What A Young Cute Dude With No Girl Friend. Am Lonely Without U! You Could As Well Reach Me On My M / Need A Calabar Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.