Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Need A Lady . - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Lady . (679 Views)

I Want A Lady For My Chief To Marry! / To A Lady With A Good Heart Who Believes Much In Love..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Lady . by thunderboy(m): 1:29am On Sep 27, 2007
hallo , I'm in need of a lady to date , I'm 26 , good looking grin , unemployed cry , , I wont ask for your money so relax , cheesy , interested ?? , stnted@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Lady . by zignorr(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2007
Na wah o . . .e don reach this stage cheesy grin

Anyway, Goodluck tongue undecided
Re: I Need A Lady . by Easybaby(f): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2007
Rolls eyes tongue undecided
Re: I Need A Lady . by omopenu4u(f): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
na waooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

may God Grant u your desire sha
Re: I Need A Lady . by saucekid(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2007
@ poster,

ur name sef go drive the babes away THUNDERBOY

you wan strike them down? grin grin
Re: I Need A Lady . by thunderboy(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2007
SAUCEKID , I said I need a Lady to love and have a relationship with and you're not helping matters , why you dey spoil my runz now ?? , and I cant see much diffrence between between your name and mine , SAUCEKID angry angry angry thunderboy is cool ! grin , make u help me find one babe bro , cheers.
Re: I Need A Lady . by Sobola75(f): 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2007
@thunderboy,

Going by the nigerian girls of today, you will find it very difficult to get that not even when you are not employed. You better tell people that you needed job first. Have you forgotten the adage that says - fine girls run after successful men why not men run after success. Have an after thought of it.
Re: I Need A Lady . by Joey82(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
and u think d best place 2 get that lady is to come in n post that suff? come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: I Need A Lady . by Abosioje: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2007
Na wa o bros. Something do you? May be you Should just ask the female folks on this forum to give you tips on how to get a sensible relationship instead.
Re: I Need A Lady . by CrazyMan(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2007
I would suggest you get a job first before you go into a relationship. Nowadays you can’t expect a girl to love a guy with empty pockets it’s not possible. Every girl wants to be with a man who would take proper care of her.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody From Enugu Here, Pls I Need Help! / I Need A Nice And Respectfull Girl As My Partner / What A Young Cute Dude With No Girl Friend. Am Lonely Without U! You Could As Well Reach Me On My M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.