Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court (21177 Views)

Fulani Herdsman Attacks Father & Son In Bayelsa Over Missing Cow (Photo) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / 'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Didi2d(m): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

Igando court is now learner compare to this Mapo court on issue of marital separation. Being married no easy.

Lol...

You funny aswear
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2019
next....
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by sexygullet(f): 10:31pm On Jan 28, 2019
Tayo eleyi ti poju nw,kilode.it is well
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by sexygullet(f): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
U cud av jus walk away ma,or beta still report 2 human rights nd dey would av fought 4 u nd mk tins easier nt 4 u 2 nw bring ur child into dis mess it doesnt speak well of u nd dis u did av ruin al d sacrifices nd pains u went thru al dose 15yrs.oro ko ni wan fi ya oro,dere is always sumtin beta 2 do nd dt y human rights is available 4 evry citizens.
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by SaintNemesis(f): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
I don't think it's poison though....she would have done it herself. Maybe it was a love portion, control portion, or it might even be a treatment for body ordour who knows...but the boy knows his mum better so he assumed she is capable of killing his beloved father.
But I wonder what the judge wants to ask her parents? She must have behaved so savagely to warrant the judge to ask her to bring her parents...maybe to recommend they take her for mental evaluation or question them for bad upbringing�
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Emycord: 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2019
omooba969:
Nawa o
now its just na waa? whats na waa there ? if only its from the east you will start telling us how we will kill ourselfs in "biafra". now just see what one family is doing. this one wants to kill an omoluabi just cos she pick another xxl prick for express way

1 Like

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by uuzba(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
bizza45:
madam to marry no b by force oo, so u wan stain that innocent pikin hand with blood but boy wise pass u, if u no wan marry again carry your properties, u can even dash him d children and go kilode
Why do we glorify separation, divorce and disunity of the family?
I don't know of any chicken that can confidently point to its father. Human beings are not animals.
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by immaculate1234(m): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2019
Shey una see why I say nah baby mama win am
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 29, 2019
na decimal 10:10 d wife instruct the 10 yr old kid to put for d man food.if dis story is true then d mother is evil.
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by psalmuel253: 1:40am On Jan 29, 2019
peril of the end time
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by seangy4konji: 1:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Good boy.
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by neonly: 3:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Genniez:
If the poison part is true,then she is yet to receive the beating of her life for brain reset... Why would you want to kill what you did not create... I wish the court won't give custody of the kids because she will train them to be assassins (naked weapon)

Not everything be beating oooo some things just leave you weak ND yur brain dead for that moment
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by omooba969(m): 3:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Emycord:
now its just na waa? whats na waa there ? if only its from the east you will start telling us how we will kill ourselfs in "biafra". now just see what one family is doing. this one wants to kill an omoluabi just cos she pick another xxl prick for express way

Calm down & take a chill pill ok. cool
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Emycord: 4:43am On Jan 29, 2019
omooba969:

Calm down & take a chill pill ok. cool
tell me that when it happens in biafraland
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Genniez(f): 7:02am On Jan 29, 2019
neonly:

Not everything be beating oooo some things just leave you weak ND yur brain dead for that moment
..you are correct,but when you think you have heard it all,wonder women everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Gforce2019:
Women are weakly dangerous....

The only solution that came to her mind due the physical assault she used to receive from her husband , is to send her husband to early grave....

Yoruba have a saying, that the death that supposed to kill a man but take away cap and the man is still alive , he should thank God.

Fear woman...

Guys, if it's possible , stay single ...

Word Son....!!!
Re: My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court by Donenam(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2019
mediaNGR:
A 10-year-old boy on Monday told a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan that his mother asked him to put poison in his father’s food.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that Adenike Ayodele, the mother of the boy, had petitioned the court to dissolve her 15-year-old marriage to her estranged husband, Adeshina, on grounds of irresponsibility and battery.

In his testimony, the boy told the court that his mother gave him a nylon which contained some powdery substance which she instructed him to pour in his father’s food as well as his bathing water.

Earlier, Adenike, who lives at Agbaje area of Orita-challenge, Ibadan, had told the court that Adeshina had turned her into a punching bag.
“At any slight opportunity, my husband beats me.

Adeshina said.
NAN reports that all the witnesses that testified corroborated Adeshina’s submissions.

The petitioner, who was unruly during the court’s proceedings, was asked by the President of the court, Chief Ademola Odunade, to bring her parents to the court.
Odunade adjourned the case till Feb. 27 for judgment.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/my-mother-told-me-to-poison-my-father.html

Visit now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arrest Child Traffickers In Anambra, Rescue Eight Stolen Kids / Suspected Nigerian Robber Brutalized In Liberia (Photos) / Two Nigerians, 17 Others Arrested In Malaysia Over Romance Scam Of $19 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.