Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Bukola Saraki,gcfr, President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki,gcfr, President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? (663 Views)

Abiola’s Family Writes Buhari Over GCFR Award, June 12 / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukola Saraki,gcfr, President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by GodsOwnSeer: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2019
Has Buhari handed Bukola Saraki the Presidency on a platter of gold?

Okay, I know this look far fetched but we know that nothing is impossible and all could change at any time.

So what if by this act of CJN suspension without recourse to the constitutional provision Buhari is found guilty of breaching the constitution, and he is removed with his deputy. That would mean the Senate President, Dr Saraki would become the President, right?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki,gcfr, President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
Lol...I don't see that happening when the tyrant have buratai at his Beck and call...

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki,gcfr, President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by haffaze777(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2019
GodsOwnSeer:

Okay, I know this look far fetched but we know that nothing is impossible and all could change at any time.

So what if by this act of CJN suspension without recourse to the constitutional provision Buhari is found guilty of breaching the constitution, and he is removed with his deputy. That would mean the Senate President, Dr Saraki would become the President, right?

shocked Wetin u smoke?please pass me the remaining me sef wan high like u grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki,gcfr, President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by etrouble: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2019
GodsOwnSeer:

This is the side effect of Osogbo weed mixed with Delta weed and washed down with native Ogogoro.
Re: Bukola Saraki,gcfr, President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by GodsOwnSeer: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2019
Colonelswitz101:
Lol...I don't see that happening when the tyrant have buratai at his Beck and call...

Yeah! It really Looks improbable but nothing is impossible. Buratai and other Buhari's dogs could be neutralised by counter forces.
And a seer could see beyond the physical realm. hehe! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki,gcfr, President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by GodsOwnSeer: 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2019
etrouble:

This is the side effect of Osogbo weed mixed with Delta weed and washed down with native Ogogoro.

grin grin Seer weed wink

haffaze777:

shocked Wetin u smoke?please pass me the remaining me sef wan high like u grin
You no go fit hold am for 1 second, e go fall u straight.
Re: Bukola Saraki,gcfr, President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? by haffaze777(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2019
GodsOwnSeer:

grin grin Seer weed wink

You no go fit hold am for 1 second, e go fall u straight.
That weed strong o

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Vice President Osinbajo's Chopper Crashland In Kogi / NJC Constitutes Five-man Panel To Investigate Onnoghen, Tanko Muhammad / UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.