Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian (663 Views)

PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / Farooq Kperogi Blames Buhari For The Death Of OPC Leader Who Was Stoned To Death / Election Shift: Chris Smith Blames Buhari, Associates, Tells Trump What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian by Naijiant: 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2019
As Nigeria goes to the polls on Saturday to elect a new president, Ruth Maclean, the Guardian’s correspondent in Nigeria gave her opinion on the situation in the country in a podcast yesterday.

She said that she arrived in Lagos a few days ago and the atmosphere was “disillusioned”, with people concerned about the rigging being planned for the elections. She reported that the feeling among those she spoke to was that there wasn’t much to choose between the two main candidates for president – incumbent Muhammadu Buhari and his challenger Atiku Abubakar.

Maclean went further to say that a lot of the disillusionment was because there were genuine high hopes when Buhari won in 2015 and Nigerians felt that he will stop Boko Haram and defeat corruption. But rather than solving Nigeria’s security problems, Buhari has presided over a multiplication of the problems. Many now see the president as having failed. He has made no headway in fighting corruption and supported corrupt governors like Umar Ganduje of Kano State, who was videoed stuffing bribes in dollars into his pockets.
More: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/uk-guardian-correspondent-ruth-maclean-blames-buhari-for-disillusioned-nigerian-voters/
Re: UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian by APCpackandgo: 12:35am On Feb 15, 2019
God bless you.
I have been following that Mai Suya MannaBBQ back to back but the almajiri guy dodge this thread. Dan Iska kawe.
Who are you voting for come tomorrow the 16th of February?
For me it us Atiku but we can do a quick poll here to show who will carry the day.
Click Like for Atiku and Share for Buhari to show who you are voting for

4 Likes

Re: UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian by RZArecta2(m): 12:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Muhammadu Buhari the burukutu sipping drunkard is a monumental failure in the area of governance walahi talahi, history is my witness. It's only half baked intellectuals who put self before the country who are surprised by his ineptitude, I don't really blame millenials because they looked up to the Pat Utomi's and Dele Momodu's of this world. Then we have resident e-rats and online zombies, those ones can't be helped, they lost their brains during initiation into the APC occultic kingdom so anything the genocidal maniac does is the best thing after bread and ewa agoyin. Thunder scatter APC amen cool

1 Like

Re: UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian by DoyenExchange: 1:27am On Feb 15, 2019
We are Highly ATIKULATED! grin

1 Like

Re: UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:29am On Feb 15, 2019
ok

1 Like

Re: UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian by puzzlegate(m): 1:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Apc rest in peace
Re: UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian by StillX10(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2019
Buhari is a failure
Re: UK Guardian Correspondent Ruth Maclean Blames Buhari For Disillusioned Nigerian by DMerciful(m): 7:00am On Feb 15, 2019
Bubu is a goner

(1) (Reply)

INEC Commits Blunder, Takes Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna / Peter Obi’s Dictatorial Past Exposed / VIDEO: I Wont Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.