Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) (45644 Views)

Three Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Pilots Become Centre Of Attraction / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / Two Nigerian Sisters Who Are Pilots (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Kayode12345: 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Something nice coming from Kogi state....
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Spartan1203(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2019
Not true. They both schooled in Nigeria. Fgc kaduna. 2004 set.
SimSify:
Point of correction OP..the ladies was born, grew, schooled in Canada and that makes them Canadian..Ask them they will tell you they are not Nigerian.. Until the nemesis (buhari) leaves..

Advise to them..Reject been a Nigerian now..the earlier the better..With the scam of Nigeria Air

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by omoteacher(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Good news at last coming from Nigeria since morning.
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by sunnychibs(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2019
nice one cheesy
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

Must you politicize everything? undecided

Must you quote me ? undecided
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2019
Dem wan even resemble each other sef...
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2019
Make them no near NIGERIA oooo
Be warned
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2019
Nice one. Meanwhile, girl child education is a taboo in a particular part of the country where our president hail from...marrying them off at early age. They are just busy destroying the future generations of stars deliberately. Shame!
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ummmmmm not bad.
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:48pm On Jan 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
I am sorry but I cannot enter a plane if I know that the pilot and co-pilot are both women, I am not being sexist in anyway neither am I trying to undermine women in anyway but we all know that women are far more emotional and more impulsive than men and we are talking about thousands of feet above the ground in a machine that little buttons can end everything. I won't knowingly take such a huge risk, before pilot's boyfriend/husband will decide to break up with her before the flight and co-pilot's hormones will be raging too and they will be a cocktail of bad emotions and decide to find solace in the Atlantic ocean....... angry
guy na true o

1 Like

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:50pm On Jan 28, 2019
Awesome
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2019
Na only one go sabi fly, the other one na follow follow grin
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by ukaogouche: 9:57pm On Jan 28, 2019
Aero contractors? Thought they are only good in delaying their flight schedules and most often than not, postponing their flights!
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Can't love you guys less... Keep soaring kisskiss
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by frozen70(f): 10:12pm On Jan 28, 2019
Thank God they schooled abroad their village people were taken unaware

Kogi witch craft operates both day and night

No insult intended but its reality
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by teeboy100(m): 10:22pm On Jan 28, 2019
if they are igbo, some people will be shouting igbo amaka igbo amaka.

2 Likes

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
I am sorry but I cannot enter a plane if I know that the pilot and co-pilot are both women, I am not being sexist in anyway neither am I trying to undermine women in anyway but we all know that women are far more emotional and more impulsive than men and we are talking about thousands of feet above the ground in a machine that little buttons can end everything. I won't knowingly take such a huge risk, before pilot's boyfriend/husband will decide to break up with her before the flight and co-pilot's hormones will be raging too and they will be a cocktail of bad emotions and decide to find solace in the Atlantic ocean....... angry

Women can be very irrational though. .. I understand that they their behaviors and moods become very erratic when they are seeing their monthly visitor.

1 Like

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 10:25pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ugly twins
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Rajmanray: 10:32pm On Jan 28, 2019
Get unlimited likes on everything you post on Facebook, register here, http://silamagov.ru/75631///a1VOrFgWSov946B/fcbg/?cat=1&pid=1&i=1026598
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by kratosonofzeus: 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2019
That will not stop them from sucking prik
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by chuckdelis: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2019
This my seniors in FGC Kaduna dat year.
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Ralo:
“Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji are from Kogi State (Igala) who based in Canada are the first female twin airline pilots in Nigeria”

How can they be based in Canada, if they’re airline pilots in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by friendl: 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2019
Pretty twin
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2019
Wow
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Konquest: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2019
GISTM0RE:
Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji are from Kogi State (Igala) who based in Canada are the first female twin airline pilots in Nigeria.

Both are senior aviation officers who work with Aero Contractors – an airline commended for having more female pilots in the system. The twin pilots already have a successful 7 years experience of being in the profession.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/meet-nigerias-first-female-twin-pilots-photo

^^^^^
^^^^^
Brilliant and pretty oma Igala babes... grin
Congratulations to them, Kogi State and
Nigeria on the feat!

1 Share

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by sanmtiago(m): 12:11am On Jan 29, 2019
Germandude:
air hostess
they're pilots undecided
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Rajosh(m): 12:55am On Jan 29, 2019
FiftyFifty:
Good one there, unlike our slay Queens... BTW, must u put Igala there?
yes o he must o. no be every time our people dey show so we got to loud it for everyone to hear.

1 Like

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by seangy4konji: 1:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Their papa get money no why. Den sit be pilot today...

Abel no disturb me with their hist.. If people get person we go train den go flight school at any age see go still go...
Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by ganganawuj: 1:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Make dem fly Buhari first or I norh believe

1 Like

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by sugarwiz1(f): 3:04am On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
U claim not to be a sexist and then went ahead to make A very sexist statement. Oga forget U are a sexist jhor.
How can u totally contradict yourself like that?

2 Likes

Re: Hassana and Huseina Edili Ogaji: Meet Nigeria’s First Female Twin Pilots (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 5:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Atleast, something good is finally coming out of my Kogi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Sack By Etisalat Nigeria / Engineers: Improving Engineering (today's Government) with job opportunities / Bankers To Be Sacked For Introducing Customers To MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.