Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) (48331 Views)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / Captain E Graduates From Cyprus University, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by kamez(m): 12:47am On Jan 29, 2019
why this man face come rough like Frankenstein
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by AyakaDunukofia: 12:48am On Jan 29, 2019
EVILFOREST:
How will RITA DOMINIC feel now, knowing fully well that Omotola has already prepared for her old age
I prophesy that this year shall not pass you by

Who tells you Rita didn't prepare for her old age? Children are not the measure of one's preparation for old age. It is instead your own financial plans and the execution would determine how comfortable one is going to be at old age.

For God's sake, children are not pension scheme, they've got their own lives to live without stress. Work hard for your retirement.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nigerianiski: 12:49am On Jan 29, 2019
your mother is still opening her legs in movies
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:54am On Jan 29, 2019
beajaiyH:

I have one

grin do the needful and reach my signature for my digits cool thanks
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Billyanger(m): 1:03am On Jan 29, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:

Who tells you Rita didn't prepare for her old age? Children are not the measure of one's preparation for old age. It is instead your own financial plans and the execution would determine how comfortable one is going to be at old age.

For God's sake, children are not pension scheme, they've got their own lives to live without stress. Work hard for your retirement.

You cant compare children and money at old age. No amount of the retirment scheme, you go just die miserably. Tap your head 3x and say "wake up"!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Enniez2018(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
Wetin do the papa? Why he be like Benin art way them mould? Money nor just make them fresh...... angry Degree in "tourism and hospitality"?? How can I send my child abroad to study "short time" business...... angry

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Earthbound:

Sorry to say but you're unintelligent.
why should you be sorry to say the truth cheesy
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Moletemike: 1:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Magnifik18:

He is obviously a bleacher .

This Omotola husband is still not tired of rubbing bleaching cream. He looks disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 1:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin another olosho is out of school shocked and ready to enter the pussyyy selling market shocked I'm waiting for your tooto

If you have a verified Nigerian Adsense do reach me ASAP
With this your negative thoughts, I doubt if you are going to see a Verified Nigeria Adsense to buy.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by JizzyM24(m): 1:52am On Jan 29, 2019
Vaseline crew ..... Cloth or no cloth wetin concern us grin grin
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by JizzyM24(m): 1:53am On Jan 29, 2019
[img][/img]
jubrilELsudan:
This girl almost use fvck to kill me there on campus. She likes it when I hang her on the window and fvck her mosquito style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Will u kip kwayet
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 1:57am On Jan 29, 2019
Omotola husband face tho eew nyama
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 29, 2019
African women and their love for fake hair and weavin see her like drag queen grin grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 2:34am On Jan 29, 2019
Meanwhile if you see those people that says she is ugly in real life You will Run..... cheesy Most of them are Monsters ....... They have everything that spell Ugliness out loud

2 Likes

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Holocene(m): 2:55am On Jan 29, 2019
I doubt its a first class
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by educhigo: 2:55am On Jan 29, 2019
why mostly yoruba people too have big mouth.that's how there things wild too

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 3:37am On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
She read Tourism and hospitality management?

She's gotten a job already as an air hostess on her father's flight.
Haba. I will expect that she can do better, she looks smart but really none of my business.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by marylandcakes: 3:59am On Jan 29, 2019
Amakababe:
See fat heavy nose, nose for two

She should get a rhinoplasty bfre considering flying back to this country.

Coming from a fellow female, you should be ashamed of yourself. Where do you get off telling people how they should look? Are you perfect yourself? The fact that you sit behind a faceless computer doesn’t give you the right to type rubbish and bring people down. You should think before you type.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Tycoon007(m): 4:08am On Jan 29, 2019
For free job opportunities update, entertainment gists, news as e dey hot, health benefits and lots more on whatssap kindly reach out 07035077624
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Chrisjesss: 4:15am On Jan 29, 2019
For your online fitness class Weight loss Get in shape Build muscle and training Nutritional diet Dm 07032292707
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by erickjany: 4:19am On Jan 29, 2019
AyakaDunukofia:

Please stop being indirectly consoling yourself or any member of your family in her shoe. Do you really know the important of kids? Do you know what is called LONELINESS? Please use your brain don't just come here to talk trash

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Nice one..
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by kwyllancy: 5:54am On Jan 29, 2019
This guy u re a bad guy o.... grin
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2019
Broke ass na cyprus sch e dey go, ugly gal
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by ehijoshua1960: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2019
contact us for Cyprus admission

SERVICE RENDERED

* ADMISSION PROCESS
We Help apply and secure admissions

* VISA PROCESSING
Fast Visa Appointment and processing

* BOOKING TICKETS
We help book ticket at affordable rate

* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
Scholarship Opportunity (25% – 100%)

* AIRPORT PICKUP
We make you feel comfortable right from your arrival.

* ACCOMODATION
Secured and affordable dormitories and private residence

@+2348113344640
@ehijoshua @ yahoo.com

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by MrSix: 6:49am On Jan 29, 2019
decoderdgenius:

Always trying to put down another person down because of your low self esteem.
People like u are inexhaustible. May God help you and your kind.
It's people like you who get so personal with others' opinions on the media and end up taking sniper.
Chill...
She's ugly, she's ugly.
She's a celebrity's daughter and suddenly we shouldn't have a say? Guy shift
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by MrSix: 6:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Earthbound:

Sorry to say but you're unintelligent.
Thanks bro
Didn't know you're this intelligent.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 6:54am On Jan 29, 2019
to go school don b by force now. shey na course dem dey wetin dis one too study like this
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2019
Omoh....MY KIDS WILL NOT STUDY IN NIGERIA IN SHA ALLAH, I WILL DO ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP THEM AWAY FROM ASUU grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Singer Timaya Poses With Guns (Photo) / Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.