Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) (48334 Views)

Happie Boys Chilling With Friends In Nigeria After Their Deportation From Cyprus / Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) / Captain E Graduates From Cyprus University, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Excited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 29, 2019
Can't believe she spent so much money to school abroad just to study hospitality and tourism management. What a waste.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by odizeey(m): 7:23am On Jan 29, 2019
dejaitodejaito:
It's 6 Days To Go! Register Now!
how I won take believe with this horrible poster. The dress combo is also poor.

You should have done better
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by uju22(f): 7:52am On Jan 29, 2019
And yiu how prepared are you too. leave Rita alone. quote author=EVILFOREST post=75212282]How will RITA DOMINIC feel now, knowing fully well that Omotola has already prepared for her old age
I prophesy that this year shall not pass you by[/quote]
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by uju22(f): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Congratulations Princess
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Amakababe:
See fat heavy nose, nose for two

She should get a rhinoplasty bfre considering flying back to this country.
That's body shaming..
We all aren't perfect with our bodies.

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by DNA1997: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2019
the girl no fine reach her mother
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:30am On Jan 29, 2019
Their graduation gown is so short. VERY unusual.

Congratulations girl. Beautiful thing.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:
Can't believe she spent so much money to school abroad just to study hospitality and tourism management. What a waste.

No knowledge is a waste. She can start her own hotel. Then grow it to chain of hotels. Even start theme parks etc. Hospitality is no waste. Instead more tourist in any economy, more money and the economy grows.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by doyinbaby(f): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=EVILFOREST post=75212282]How will RITA DOMINIC feel now, knowing fully well that Omotola has already prepared for her old age
I prophesy that this year shall not pass you by[/quote
stop all these ,,,,rita dominic is human and she has feelings......your first statement looks as if you are mocking rita........
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2019
congrats dear, I heard she love hospitality to the extent of begging her mum to get her a post in Eko atlantic hotel.

I don't even know she is studying it already, better job and better money for you girl. but don't come to Nigeria for your career o because of low pay unless u want to start ur own industry
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:02am On Jan 29, 2019
Valerie47:

I guess ur lif@ is a waste, they will not kniw much about something and be making jest of people who do it, I guess u need to learn a lot. google can help u little though if IQ can reason with it.

Hospitality is my course of study here in Nigeria
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:09am On Jan 29, 2019
Larryndelaw:
If not the way our education system is ridiculed. CYPRUS for that matter.
The thing tire me o

Anyway, I never go to the abroad b4 cool
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Buffalowings3(m): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Funkybabee:
congrats dear, I heard she love hospitality to the extent of begging her mum to get her a post in Eko atlantic hotel.

I don't even know she is studying it already, better job and better money for you girl. but don't come to Nigeria for your career o because of low pay unless u want to start ur own industry
Whatever happened to applying like every Tom and Harry?

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by sod09(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2019
Funkybabee:

I guess ur lif@ is a waste, they will not kniw much about something and be making jest of people who do it, I guess u need to learn a lot. google can help u little though if IQ can reason with it.

Hospitality is my course of study here in Nigeria
he knows nothing

1 Like

Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Banter1(m): 11:12am On Jan 29, 2019
dreamwords:
No one Nose tomorrow
lmao........i notice am too.
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by Fixitgood(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2019
Na nose be that? Jesu!
See the ugly bleached guy with her.

'These people' to like to bleach sef. Tufiakwa!
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by odigie100(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Congratulations Dear more grace
Re: Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Amakababe:
See fat heavy nose, nose for two

She should get a rhinoplasty bfre considering flying back to this country.

Low self esteem spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly / Pictures Of Okorocha’s Daughter's Traditional Wedding / Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.