Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) (26855 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State / PDP Campaign Rally In Gaya, Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Mopolchi: 12:12am On Jan 29, 2019
Clerverly:
This is my hometown, Gaya LGA of Kano State, we are entirely for President Muhammadu Buhari and for Abdullahi Umar Ganduje. In my State, Kano, the #PMB4Plus4 has been assured since 2015! We are going to give Baba Buhari the highest votes on February 16th, as usual.
lol. We, the Gaya lga people are for Atiku and Kwakwanso.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by dedonfranco(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Kano State will give Atiku 5%.

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Slynation(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2019
Clerverly:
This is my hometown, Gaya LGA of Kano State, we are entirely for President Muhammadu Buhari and for Abdullahi Umar Ganduje. In my State, Kano, the #PMB4Plus4 has been assured since 2015! We are going to give Baba Buhari the highest votes on February 16th, as usual.
Empty space everywhere....... grin
with the way u guys were shouting Kano, kano, kano someone will think it's an abode of the whole world!!
All i see is 55% to 43%...
The remaining parties will share 2%

#Argue with your ancestors...!!
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by livelymatilda22: 12:16am On Jan 29, 2019
Lol
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by jrusky(m): 12:18am On Jan 29, 2019
I guess this is is also a rented crowd from sudan because if it's pdp the apc will say it's a rented crowd so this crowd is rented one for sure.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by blowjob: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2019
SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by livelymatilda22: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Anambralstson is working against Atiku. Instead of him to report the true situation of things so that Atiku can make amends in lacking areas, he's posting false pics about.

When Atiku finally loses in Kano, he'll sit in his engine oil shed in Ihiala and be shouting that they rigged in Kano.
Lol...I don't think he will scream rigging bro.. That guy is for Biafra.. They will all return to "Biafra or death" after the election. They just want to chop Atiku's money... Atiku is not wise at all

2 Likes

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Slynation(m): 12:23am On Jan 29, 2019
jrusky:
I guess this is is also a rented crowd from sudan because if it's pdp the apc will say it's a rented crowd so this crowd is rented one for sure.
Rented was an overstatement...
This crowds were simply lure with masara and Awara grin
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Okoyiboz3: 12:25am On Jan 29, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Lol...I don't think he will scream rigging bro.. That guy is for Biafra.. They will all return to "Biafra or death" after the election. They just want to chop Atiku's money... Atiku is not wise at all

Don't worry, Buratai isn't retiring anytime soon.

He would be here to give them their normal food.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Swiftlee(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2019
Instead of seeing joblessness, you are seeing crowd! can a gainfully employed person be wasting his/her time here in the name of campaign?
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Okoyiboz3: 12:29am On Jan 29, 2019
Mopolchi:
lol. We, the Gaya lga people are for Atiku and Kwakwanso.
Sinedu, why telling stupid lies?

In 2013, see the nonsense you posted.
Mopolchi:
grin Babyosisi leave them alone. Had it been that Ndi Igbo did not pour their ego igwe millions of Naira into Nollywood may be they will remain at watching Baba Sala.. And that girl Halima Abubakar would not come out to cry that Ndi Igbo are tribalizing Nollywood. With the pix I saw above, I wonder how she came to be known in Nollywood, may be via beneath her lower abdomen.

Now, you're claiming to be from Gaya Local Government in Kano state.

That's why they say you Igbos are direct descendants of Judas Iscariot.

7 Likes

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Caseless: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2019
garfield1:

Is senator kabiru gaya from here? If one tries to view pdp rallies from this aerial angle,it will be underwhelming
yes, kabiru gaya is from here.

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by livelymatilda22: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Don't worry, Buratai isn't retiring anytime soon.

He would be here to give them their normal food.
That should be after election so that Igbos can enjoy themselves during the election.. Lol
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by victordaimond: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2019
APC is a virus more deadly than Ebola.True Patriotism is the only prevention,with the kind of mindset apc supporters possess.it glaring that we are our own worst enemy in this country called Nigeria.We need Right thinking people not this people that speak and act like they were never gifted with adequate reasoning faculties.nigeria used to be a colourful country even when it was accused of being corrupt.but since buhari/apc reign Nigeria looks like a nightmare and corruption is evidently more than ever. #apcnotagain #useyourcommonsense #anypartyasideapc #makenigeriagreat........

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Amarabae(f): 12:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

It is like the onions you're slicing to drink garri has entered your eyes.

It's the knife you're using to cut onions that you want to use to divide Kano votes?

All these hunger-induced analysis sef. Abeg, drink your garri and go to bed.
Stop showcasing your painment in public.
2015 was northerner vs southerner
2019 North vs North.
Kwankwasiyas pulled the million votes for Buhari in 2015
It is bygone.
Kwankwasiyas are Atikulated.
Kwankwaso for senate president.
That's the game.
Listen to your omoluabi demi god that you people worship below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by meneski(m): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Make dis erection do cum pass make we hear word...every body if we vote nonesenxe we go moan togeda. I gt my pvc,hu i go vote...
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Num07033711115(m): 1:00am On Jan 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
If u go this kain place do mistake shout "A" before you reach the "late" you go don chop like 50 thousand slaps..... angry

APC Right?
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Asapchris(m): 1:01am On Jan 29, 2019
newproject:
Am tried of hearing

APC

AND

PDP

Can someone tell me another Party

End of the year party
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Okoyiboz3: 1:07am On Jan 29, 2019
dejaitodejaito:
It's 6 Days To Go! Register Now!

You made 500k in 30 days and you're still wearing that kind of shoe.

My friend, carry yourself comot here.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Mopolchi: 1:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Okoyiboz3:
Sinedu, why telling stupid lies?
In 2013, see the nonsense you posted.

Now, you're claiming to be from Gaya Local Government in Kano state.
That's why they say you Igbos are direct descendants of Judas Iscariot.

E pain am.
Okoyiboz3 abeg leave me make I drink water drop cup.

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by IkUKU01(m): 1:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Okoyiboz3:
Atiku knows je can NEVER get this kind of love from voters and that is why he has been doing everything but campaigning.

He took a first break from campaign and went to Dubai. Took a second break when Onnoghen Wike's houseboy was expelled.
Atiku didn't plan to win through elections and that is why he's not campaigning.

Unfortunately Baba don cut Atiku ticket. grin
watin you de talk?
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Okoyiboz3: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2019
IkUKU01:
watin you de talk?

Guy, na you dey your dp? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 29, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I hope one Joseph the dreamer will not come up with his own doctored picture.

This is true love from the people to President Buhari

The good people of Kano never fails to support APC

PMB till 2023!

Look for the APC logo and thumbprint for a NEXT LEVEL
NEXT LEVEL of what?

killings
increase in dollar to naira rate
increase in unemployment rate
increase in foodstuff prices
increase in ethnic and religious bigotry by Buhari

please tell me next level of what?

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by johnaruson(m): 2:36am On Jan 29, 2019
This crowd is a sign of joblessness in Nigeria
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Jesusloveyou: 2:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Melvict:
okeyoo. crowd does not determine number of votes. they are just their to collect Bu cash.

senseknowgokillme
but pdp spokesman, pig kola said buhari has lost this election because of akwa ibom rented crowd .
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Jesusloveyou: 2:45am On Jan 29, 2019
jrusky:
akwa ibom pdp rented crowd was like inter house sport.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by showafrica(m): 2:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Clerverly:

I genuinely like to know what and what baba did in Kano for the past 4 years to get the support of this crowd. The crowd is massive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / Fresh Suit Seeks To Disqualify Atiku, Queries His Citizenship / Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.