Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) (26848 Views)

Pictures From Kwankwaso's Campaign In Gaya Local Government Yesterday / Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State / PDP Campaign Rally In Gaya, Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Drey4556y: 3:12am On Jan 29, 2019
See prove below

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Shookonekilla: 3:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Clerverly:
This is my hometown, Gaya LGA of Kano State, we are entirely for President Muhammadu Buhari and for Abdullahi Umar Ganduje. In my State, Kano, the #PMB4Plus4 has been assured since 2015! We are going to give Baba Buhari the highest votes on February 16th, as usual.

Liar you live in okomaiko in Lagos
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by jayvaliar(m): 3:58am On Jan 29, 2019
Let the will of God be done .....
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Tycoon007(m): 4:08am On Jan 29, 2019
For free job opportunities update, entertainment gists, news as e dey hot, health benefits and lots more on whatssap kindly reach out 07035077624
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Chrisjesss: 4:19am On Jan 29, 2019
For your online fitness class Weight loss program Get in shape Build muscle and training Nutritional diet Dm 07032292707
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by seguno2: 4:47am On Jan 29, 2019
newproject:
Am tried of hearing

APC

AND

PDP

Can someone tell me another Party

Who is your slave to tell you another party?
Don’t you have your own capabilities and capacities
Maybe you are one of Buhari’s uneducated youths who are sitting around waiting for free oil money like Yusuf who rides a multi million naira power bike?
Bloody corrupt rogues in Aso Rock pretending to be poor beggars.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by SPIFF(m): 4:52am On Jan 29, 2019
mcmbonu:
Blue ti takeove
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by IbrahimDamola: 4:55am On Jan 29, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Mark which your stupid word? You're calling kwankwasiyya red cap when you don't even know anything. You sit in your okada shed in Abakaliki and your predicting elections in Kano state.

You don't know the names of the candidates contesting and you're predicting winners.

It's like you Igbos are naturally drunk. Kaikai cannot do this kind of damage. You don't even need to drink before you start vomiting nonsense.

Truth don pain this my Yoruba Muslim brother skull. grin

2 Shares

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by flowx(m): 4:58am On Jan 29, 2019
At least they we have have their home share of the dollar. Ganduje ride on. More dollar to your agbada pocket. "Buhari government remain the most wicked government in the world". Zombie people can argue with their phone!
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by dadark: 5:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Amarabae:
Looks scanty.
Kano votes will be divided.
60-40
Sai Atiku

kiiikikiki...amalabae....

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by ogundeleai(m): 5:35am On Jan 29, 2019
the situation in kano in terms of political gathering is what yoruba call "OTO laaye ee".....special and unique political gathering in that part of the country
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by uthlaw: 5:51am On Jan 29, 2019
criminalmindz:
u can't compare to red cap movement
stop deceiving yourself even kwankwaso will vote buhari....

1 Like

Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by olayinkajnr(m): 6:08am On Jan 29, 2019
Smithkafors:
Lol,this no be crowd.... forget Kano state for now,red cap will win the governorship election,just mark my word.

Let's bet on this. 500k each. Red cap won't win Kano.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by newproject(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2019
seguno2:

Who is your slave to tell you another party?
Don’t you have your own capabilities and capacities
Maybe you are one of Buhari’s uneducated youths who are sitting around waiting for free oil money like Yusuf who rides a multi million naira power bike?
Bloody corrupt rogues in Aso Rock pretending to be poor beggars.

If you can't then you keep quiet
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Ganduri: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Okoyiboz3:
Atiku knows je can NEVER get this kind of love from voters and that is why he has been doing everything but campaigning.

He took a first break from campaign and went to Dubai. Took a second break when Onnoghen Wike's houseboy was expelled.
Atiku didn't plan to win through elections and that is why he's not campaigning.

Unfortunately Baba don cut Atiku ticket. grin

We are not Interested in the so called love for Buhari. Na terrorists, fanatics and illitrate shoe shiners love am, those who dont want equity, juatice and the rule of law to continue in this country. We are not voting Atiku cos of love, we are voting him simply he is by far the better , more competent and prepared candidate. Next election wont be decided by love, but by who can perform better as president.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by ezkimow(m): 7:58am On Jan 29, 2019
simeotexy:
undecided which one b red cap
grin
Hehehe, #TheRedCapMovement#
#Kwankwasiya!!! underestimate them at your own peril

Kwankwasiya Na like religion here in Kano state
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by ezkimow(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2019
olayinkajnr:

Let's bet on this. 500k each. Red cap won't win Kano.

Kano state guber is BTW PDP and Takai. Gandollars ain't coming back
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:52am On Jan 29, 2019
ezkimow:

Kano state guber is BTW PDP and Takai. Gandollars ain't coming back

I'm not here to argue. Just agree to my bet and we are good. If not, just stick to your own opinion.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by olayinkajnr(m): 8:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Drey4556y:
See prove below

Proof kill you there. Nonsense scammers.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by ezkimow(m): 9:06am On Jan 29, 2019
olayinkajnr:

I'm not here to argue. Just agree to my bet and we are good. If not, just stick to your own opinion.
I'm not here to do that either
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Shegson12345(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
They are same Atikulated people jor.
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by Shaprara: 9:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Clerverly:
This is my hometown, Gaya LGA of Kano State, we are entirely for President Muhammadu Buhari and for Abdullahi Umar Ganduje. In my State, Kano, the #PMB4Plus4 has been assured since 2015! We are going to give Baba Buhari the highest votes on February 16th, as usual.

Wise photographer. Took overhead shot so we can’t see the amount of red cap movement there lol
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by sulaimonjare: 10:54am On Jan 29, 2019
up APC
Re: APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) by aigbekan111: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2019
PMB has alot of followers that can vote him, i thinks so......

you can imagine this insult that happen somewhere in Nigeria......

A stage holding dignitaries has collapsed during a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP campaign in Kebbi State, yesterday.

In a video that is already going viral across the internet, a speaker could be seen making an opening speech at the campaign and was about going into prayers when the
stage caved in.

It is not certain if there was any casualty, but reports have it that the affected people on the stage sustained varying degrees of injury after the collapse.

Nigerians, however in their reactions on social media, have berated the organisers of the............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2019/01/video-moment-stage-collapses-during-pdp.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman / I Didn't Sponsor Rufai Oseni's Father's Burial - Peter Obi / Corpse Of Ojo Maduekwe Arrives Government House Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.