Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta (24162 Views)

Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death / Man Nabs Boy Who Stole His Boxers In Abraka, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by omoteacher(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Backward thinking country. It's sad being a Nigerian.
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by Bintabisiriyu: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2019
This is not good, poor man hustling 4 his benz na him una dey beat. Is not gud.
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by BB9ja007: 9:59am On Jan 29, 2019
No picture at dis age of camera phone. I don’t believe it
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by hahn(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2019

t was gathered that the suspect, a middle-aged man, was caught by the mob who raised the alarm that attracted the attention of others to scene where he (the suspect) was lynched before he was rescued by the university’s security agents, who later handed him over to the police.

How can you rescue someone that has been lynched?
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2019
Do you want to have your own blog
Do you want to create your own website
Do you want to develop your own app
Do you want to learn coding

DM and let get started
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by beeveepee: 10:01am On Jan 29, 2019
If the Chief is still alive to be arraigned in Court, the he was not lynched. Lynch means kill (someone) by a group of people for an alleged offence without a legal trial.
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by stanliwise(m): 10:03am On Jan 29, 2019
Maket:
QUOTE.

that attracted the attention of others to scene where he (the suspect) was lynched before he was rescued by the university’s security agents, who later handed him over to the police.

But men of the Abraka police division, who confirmed the incident on the condition of anonymity, said that the suspect, upon interrogation, confessed to the crime, adding that investigation was ongoing.

OP, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LYNCH?
Op wasn't in class the day the English teacher taught it embarassed, he only heard it from his classmates and decided to try it out grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by Seandisputed(m): 10:05am On Jan 29, 2019
Op your English teacher issa scam las las
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by beeveepee: 10:06am On Jan 29, 2019
If the Chief is still alive to be arraigned in Court, then he was not lynched. Lynch means (a group of people) killing (someone) for an alleged offence without a legal trial
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by alextayo(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2019
Maket:
QUOTE.

that attracted the attention of others to scene where he (the suspect) was lynched before he was rescued by the university’s security agents, who later handed him over to the police.

But men of the Abraka police division, who confirmed the incident on the condition of anonymity, said that the suspect, upon interrogation, confessed to the crime, adding that investigation was ongoing.

I tire oooooooooio
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by Amarabae(f): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2019
The best thing is that Guys should start wearing female pant while girls should start wearing boxers.
Let's confuse the yahoo people cool
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 29, 2019
I think Nigerian women should stop wearing pants, Maybe it will solve the pant stealing Epidemic.

Other countries are moving foward and Nigerians are busy stealing panties. grin grin
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by victorazyvictor(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2019
farouk2much:
Make una they kill una self one by one we are watching from the north

And Boko boyz go dey flog una while we watch with 7D tv from South grin
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by tunize(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2019
dfrost:
Lynch? Bawo?

Someone is alive and the OP is reporting lynch. Does lunch have another meaning that I don't know?
me tire oooh abi dem lynch am e spirit come follow police
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2019
Amarabae:
The best thing is that Guys should start wearing female pant while girls should start wearing boxers.
Let's confuse the yahoo people cool

Werey grin
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by joeyswift(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2019
Guys even our boxers are not safe, those of us that can design our compounds with endless number of boxers all in the name of washing. Be warned of else you will wake up one day and find your gentle Jack missing
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by SarakiBukola: 10:27am On Jan 29, 2019
bazzyblings:
Please I need 5000 likes .. base on first to comment ..

Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by deavicky(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
bazzyblings:
5000 likes! From where?
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
bazzyblings:
5000 Likes.. Have it. Let me know if you need more
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by Judybash93(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Maket:
QUOTE.

Lol... They obviously didn't lynch him...lol... The writer didn't do a background check into the meaning of the word. They would have killed his ass
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by gbadelink(m): 10:40am On Jan 29, 2019
This is getting more serious!

080-68299048 to place your order.

Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by yawehoverall: 10:44am On Jan 29, 2019
Male too shocked
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by 9gerian: 10:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Thank you!

dfrost:
Lynch? Bawo?

Someone is alive and the OP is reporting lynch. Does lunch have another meaning that I don't know?
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by DONADAMS(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2019
boxer? so we guys are not safe again?
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by dfrost: 11:05am On Jan 29, 2019
tunize:

me tire oooh abi dem lynch am e spirit come follow police

My brother, I had to rush my coffee to make sure I wasn't seeing double.

And people had already rushed into the thread commenting about the lynching. cheesy grin
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by dfrost: 11:06am On Jan 29, 2019
DONADAMS:
boxer? so we guys are not safe again?

Nobody is truly safe. cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman / Boy Snatches His Step-Mother's Car In Kaduna State. Photos / Gunmen Kill 2, Kidnap 3 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.