Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta (24161 Views)

Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death / Man Nabs Boy Who Stole His Boxers In Abraka, Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by dfrost: 11:09am On Jan 29, 2019
gbadelink:
This is getting more serious!

080-68299048 to place your order.

Are these tabs? Are they strong/durable? I know they are from China so I won't bore you with that.
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by nereushouse(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Maket:
QUOTE.

OP, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LYNCH?
To execute (somebody) without a proper legal trial or procedure, especially by hanging.
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by dfrost: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2019
nereushouse:

To execute (somebody) without a proper legal trial or procedure, especially by hanging.

Very apt. In other words, jungle justice.
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by Gudfrie(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Maket:
QUOTE.

that attracted the attention of others to scene where he (the suspect) was lynched before he was rescued by the university’s security agents, who later handed him over to the police.

But men of the Abraka police division, who confirmed the incident on the condition of anonymity, said that the suspect, upon interrogation, confessed to the crime, adding that investigation was ongoing.

OP, WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LYNCH?
Dem give the dead body to the police people and the dead body come dey confess grin grin grin
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by quinox947: 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
LYNCHED and still alive? I guess this word has a different meaning other than the one we already know.
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by oluwamaich(m): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
OP, Your headline self is confusing... Had to read it 4 times, then go to content before I could understand. To what degree was he lynched?
Re: Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta by tunize(m): 1:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
dfrost:

My brother, I had to rush my coffee to make sure I wasn't seeing double.

And people had already rushed into the thread commenting about the lynching. cheesy grin
i jst hissed wen i read it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman / Boy Snatches His Step-Mother's Car In Kaduna State. Photos / Gunmen Kill 2, Kidnap 3 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.