Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

If You Think Youre Ugly Or Do Insult Ugly Beings, Please Read This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Think Youre Ugly Or Do Insult Ugly Beings, Please Read This (603 Views)

Majority Of Girl's Seeking For Relationship Here Are Either Ugly Or Old / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Think Youre Ugly Or Do Insult Ugly Beings, Please Read This by thebrainyfox: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2019
ARE YOU THINKING YOU'RE UGLY, PLEASE READ THIS AND CHANGE YOUR MINDSET
PHILOMATH Sunday, January 27, 2019 Relationship Tips
NO HUMAN BEING IS UGLY!!! Yes! I said it, i will say it time and time again, i will continue to say it, i will never stop saying it either. Saying what exactly? you may ask. That is the fact that ''there is no Human being created by God himself, that is ugly''.

Many people use that term 'he's too ugly for me' or 'she's too ugly for me'. To me, those words are coming from an ignoramus tongue because they are ignorant. If you ask me, I think that's a lay man's language. God created us in his image and likeness remember. The image he's talking about here is not just the facial outlook but the likeness of God. Likeness in all ramification, ranging from MINDSET, CHARACTER and the rest. So when someone is not facially bouyant, don't judge them by what you see physically or facially. We all should understand that there are hidden treasures in everyone.

Some people can be facially bouyant but their character is just unimaginable!. Some of them have very bad manner to start with. Meanwhile, there are people who might not be facially sound but their character and their person is just, 'out of this world'. At the first sight, you might not pick interest in them but when you get to know them inside-out, you'll be amazed at what comes out of them. You just find yourself clinging to them simply because, you have found that hidden treasure in them. Listen my friends, Don't you ever see anybody and tell them to their face (even behind them) that they are 'ugly'. some go as far as telling their friends things like, ''o girl you wowo ooo'', ''only God know how your children will look like''! Oh Jesus have Mercy! Can you just imagine these words being said to you? And if the person gets angry, you claim to be joking. THAT'S AN EXPENSIVE JOKE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! C'mon now, How do you want her to feel? The innocent girl will

Continue reading here
http://thebrainyfox..com/2019/01/no-human-being-is-ugly.html
Re: If You Think Youre Ugly Or Do Insult Ugly Beings, Please Read This by ABCthings: 1:01am On Jan 29, 2019
Are you pained? shocked 'cause it as if you haven't seen some creatures.

1 Like

Re: If You Think Youre Ugly Or Do Insult Ugly Beings, Please Read This by chiommy123(f): 2:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Truely no one is ugly na money dey insult person

(1) (Reply)

If He Statt Acting Like This, You're About To Have A Husband / When You Tell Her To Talk Dirty To You! / Man Rapes Married Lover In Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.