Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites (18456 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Senator Akpabio Parading Fake Results, INEC Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal / Thank God Atiku Did Not Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by moneypussyweed(m): 5:41am On Jan 29, 2019
Jaideyone:
the lifeless one that is currently showing you pepper cheesy

even in his lifelessness PDP is still shouting tyrant
My response is not for everyone.
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by uthlaw: 5:48am On Jan 29, 2019
OnyeEurope:
Good! he might not be the Messiah for now but far better than Buhari, Pained Zombies I sight you guys up there
nobody is pained cos that the only region he will win!
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by deomelo: 5:50am On Jan 29, 2019
This clown is the most lying and desperate man on the surface of the earth.

grin grin
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by adrian3000(m): 5:50am On Jan 29, 2019
grin

His love for Nigeria is important but the national treasury is importanter
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by aishapmbtoto: 5:57am On Jan 29, 2019
malali:
Thanks for your love........

But we love you too much. grin grin grin grin grin
Sai Atiku.

Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by IbrahimDamola: 6:07am On Jan 29, 2019
God bless Atiku and punish dumbohari the bigot. grin
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by zoedew: 6:19am On Jan 29, 2019
This Atiku fellow sure loves to swear! The other day he was in America and swore to sell NNPC on becoming the President even if doing so kills him! That oath was the foundation for his statement to enrich his friends when he becomes President. His mission is clear enough to the discerning.
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by Madas1986(m): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2019
moneypussyweed:
A leader that's moved by the plight of his followers. That's Atiku for you, unlike the lifeless one. Unity is gradually coming back to this great country. You can't call them 5% and you still be expecting their votes:

If you're to be woman I only need #20 to convince you to bed brainwashed human being
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by Jaideyone(m): 6:25am On Jan 29, 2019
moneypussyweed:

My response is not for everyone.
enjoy your lifeless president till 2023 cheesy
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by Wef4567777: 6:47am On Jan 29, 2019
See prove below

Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by ensamy(m): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2019
Atiku = 100% votes from South South, south east, north central.
Then 50% from the rest. Ok forward match to Ask Rock.. sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by RemiOAjayi: 6:56am On Jan 29, 2019
The voice of a desperado... love ko, hate ni
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by RemiOAjayi: 7:02am On Jan 29, 2019
ensamy:
Atiku = 100% votes from South South, south east, north central.
Then 50% from the rest. Ok forward match to Ask Rock.. sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

did'nt Jona got that from those zones? what was the outcome even with rigging ? he lost, that is what is awaiting ur Atiku
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by Judybash93(m): 7:04am On Jan 29, 2019
I no fit laugh abeg

Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by felo126(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2019
malali:

But we love Buhari instead. grin grin grin grin grin
Sai Baba.
baba kum shap shap i dn see 1here, jst send #500 thunder 4diz guy. #no-sence
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by harwokunle1236(m): 7:11am On Jan 29, 2019
Atiku will do beta than dat lifeless buhari
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by Kaybis2: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=Corrosiveman post=75214230]They came for the dollars besides i saw many Under-aged students there.......I WAS THERE LIVE[/quo

Hiding under your keyboard to spread falsehood. You say you were where?
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:30am On Jan 29, 2019
See thief, is it after you have sold nnpc dat u will now build a refineny for them? confused man.
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by Gkemz: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Atiku is a goal... To all the zombies, you need a capsule of atikuceline tablet and obicetamol tablet to bring your senses to live.
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by standardboi(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2019
malali:

But we love Buhari instead. grin grin grin grin grin
Sai Baba.
who are they we....
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by Ganduri: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2019
Bamidey:
The way Atiku go take change am for Nigerians if them elect am president, una go dey beg for Buhari to come back grin grin

Love kee you there! oloriburuku

He will only change am for BMC membersbpropagating lies and falsehood for 30k, Cert forgers, BH supporters, nepotism supporters, those who want to divide Nigeria based on ethnoreligious sentiments. People like you really. and we will vote him.cos we knw your conscience if haunting you, but becase you are so cheap you cnt help but sell your soul for )30k.
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by AllenSpencer: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2019
Atiku should be grinded with maize to produce poultry feed
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by nelcliff(m): 8:01am On Jan 29, 2019
Sh12:
Wasted effort.

If that's what you can wish someone then expect double fold. I mean the low of karma still exist..
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by ceaser: 8:22am On Jan 29, 2019
grin "Aswiarigad"

That can always be denied. He didn't say I swear to God but "Aswiarigad"
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by berrystunn(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2019
Bamidey:
The way Atiku go take change am for Nigerians if them elect am president, una go dey beg for Buhari to come back grin grin

Love kee you there! oloriburuku

As we are begging for Jonathan to come back abi

Sensitive position is not for SE and SS
Only to his northern brother.

Buhari only trusted our vote to continue replacing and enriching his people.
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by 8stargeneral: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2019
We're waiting for u in rivers
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by Jaguntemmy(m): 8:47am On Jan 29, 2019
semyman:
Even yahoo boys say so to their maga
guy you no well
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by ashjay001(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2019
vegafbs:
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/01/28/love-swear-god-atiku-tells-akwa-ibomites/

The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar has professed his love for the people of Akwa Ibom.

Speaking at the Presidential rally held at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium in Uyo, on Monday, Atiku moved by the crowd of supporters said; “I love you all, I swear to God.”

However, as a practical demonstration of his love, Atiku promised to build a refinery in the state if elected as president even as he accused the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC, of bringing hardship on Nigerians.

He said: “When APC was coming in 2015 they said they were going to improve on our economy. Today we have the highest rate of unemployment in the history of our country. Today the United Nations has declared Nigeria the headquarters of poverty in the world.

“They said they were coming to improve insecurity. When they came, there was insecurity only in the North east. Today, they didn’t control the North east insecurity problem; there is insecurity in the North west, there is insecurity in the North central. If you don’t stop them, insecurity will come to Akwa Ibom, it will come to the South south.

Una dey fear to show d mammoth crowdtongue
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by nextnear(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2019
Sh12:
Wasted effort.
you never wanted or like to have an opposition, can you ever be a great man.
Re: I Love You All, I Swear To God- Atiku Tells Akwa Ibomites by nextnear(m): 9:43am On Jan 29, 2019
martineverest:
devil himself
you don't know the devil, if you see the devil himself, you can't stand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Next For Amaechi, Onu, Buhari’s Other Ex-ministers After APC Primary Defeat / Agbaje Slams APC For Refusing To Congratulate Him / Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.