Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed (53383 Views)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by magiki(m): 9:16am On Jan 29, 2019
The picture no clear now, why this?
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Hespee93: 9:16am On Jan 29, 2019
As our curcle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness sourrounding it.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by mrfreemind: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2019
you said it all my brother is like signing you death certificate

Richdad50:
The easiest way to die as a man without your killer spending a day in jail if caught is on your rivals matrimonial bed. He will claim self defense against an intruder. To commit adultery with a woman is bad enough but to follow her to her matrimonial bed is signing your death wish.

"But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. Woe and dishonor shall he get and his wounds shall never be healed.
For jealousy arouses a husband’s fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge. He will not accept any compensation; he will refuse a bribe, however great it is." - Prov 6:32-35

#Richdad

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by SocialJustice: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2019
superlanny:
This is why I cannot understand what many men will cry, fight or do something stupid because of a woman, an advice to all men, never take any woman's matter to serious, they are to many to choose from, so move on the next.
True but you'll end up single and lonely if you stick strictly to this. At some point, you just have to gamble on a partner.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Jason007: 9:20am On Jan 29, 2019
They are two consensual adults, no body holy pass
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Sunymoore(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Richdad50:
The easiest way to die as a man without your killer spending a day in jail if caught is on your rivals matrimonial bed. He will claim self defense against an intruder. To commit adultery with a woman is bad enough but to follow her to her matrimonial bed is signing your death wish.

"But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. Woe and dishonor shall he get and his wounds shall never be healed.
For jealousy arouses a husband’s fury, and he will show no mercy when he takes revenge. He will not accept any compensation; he will refuse a bribe, however great it is." - Prov 6:32-35

#Richdad
I'll not slap a man having consensual sex with my wife in my room. I'll let him go and part ways with the wife. Simple stuff

7 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by kingkuntaval: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Matrimonial bed is just like any other bed sold on the streets, there's absolutely nothing sacred abt it, the venue of the escapade doesn't amplify or decrease the severity of the event.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Bilkol: 9:21am On Jan 29, 2019
emmyreb:
Canon Camera for sale

Check my signature

What type of Canon?
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Ferrous(m): 9:22am On Jan 29, 2019
Women are never contented with what they have. Unfaithful women everywhere
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by berrystunn(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
post=75219143:
Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed

OR

Man caught , Sleeping With a Married Woman on her Matrimonial bed.

Both
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if all these stories are not just fabricated to make us be scared of committing everything to one woman finally (marriage) but apart from seeing it online it actually happens in reality... Be like na baby mama sure pass oo cos me I no just fit for wahala but again that arrangement is kinda selfish. What about the kids we need to grow up together... God please give me a woman that truly fears u even more than she loves me. It's what I need, not wealth & the likes I can get myself.. Everything done just spoil finish sad

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Etfash(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
post=75219143:
Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed

OR

Man caught , Sleeping With a Married Woman on her Matrimonial bed.

You are a prowoman emancipation advocate; cool.
The first title is better as it emphasised the key actor: the woman.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Fantasytoch: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Where are the chocolate lovers? This is for you.

Smell like a box of chocolate with sapphire scents chocolate fragrance.

Long lasting
Enchanting
Affordable
Call/whatsapp 07036098557 to place an order.
Worldwide delivery service available.

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by emmyreb(f): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2019
Bilkol:

What type of Canon?
1000D kindly check signature for details
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2019
superlanny:
This is why I cannot understand what many men will cry, fight or do something stupid because of a woman, an advice to all men, never take any woman's matter to serious, they are to many to choose from, so move on the next.

Normally i don't comment much but this is very solid advice Lagos men need to learn, some women of today have learnt how to climb the above the poverty line at the expense of men's lust and naivety. Runz girls, side guys , sugar daddy so it's why you should focus on your life first, trust most women can take care of themselves. Unless you have a reasonable that you know you can trust .
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Grupo(m): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2019
Sunymoore:
When will niggas learn? The pussy is never yours, even when you are married. Don't love, they'll never gree. If you must marry, marry to secure your interest, that's, access to pussy when your time is due, children or religious fulfilment. With these at the back of your mind, nothing will ever take you by surprise. Do traditional wedding in Nigeria and sign prenuptial in the West. Get sense.

You are a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by berrystunn(m): 9:27am On Jan 29, 2019
Sunymoore:
I'll not slap a man having consensual sex with my wife in my room. I'll let him go and part ways with the wife. Simple stuff

Better.

Flighting will not change anything

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by kapelvej: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2019
I can not watch the video, someone with the link please ?
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by bossman77(m): 9:32am On Jan 29, 2019
Marriage na scam
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Donenam(m): 9:35am On Jan 29, 2019
Visit now

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Karemarealty288(m): 9:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Now waoo....

Meanwhile Karema/Zimest is here for your housing and land matters.

www.karemarealty.com

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Bodafix(m): 10:00am On Jan 29, 2019
Depending on who caught them.

post=75219143:
Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man On Her Matrimonial Bed

OR

Man caught Sleeping With a Married Woman on her Matrimonial Bed?
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Akuruoulo(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2019
emmyreb:
Canon Camera for sale

Check my signature

Dash me the cannon camera,. I might dash u a Benz tomorrow.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by AfroBlue(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2019
superlanny:

sounds like u are a charter member of the 4F Club grin

1. find em,
2. feel em,
3. f*ck em,
4. forget em

wink
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by emmyreb(f): 10:10am On Jan 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Dash me the cannon camera,. I might dash u a Benz tomorrow.
Come and carry it my brother in exchange of money
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Akuruoulo(m): 10:20am On Jan 29, 2019
emmyreb:

Come and carry it my brother in exchange of money

What of the Benz I will give you later?
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by jaxxy(m): 10:25am On Jan 29, 2019
Sm women are crazy. In ur matrimonial home??
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by sweetrace(f): 10:34am On Jan 29, 2019
How is this news? Is this not a family ish? This one of the reasons the rate of divorce has gone up. Everything is on social media for all to see. How will there be forgiveness or healing?
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by labanj1(m): 10:53am On Jan 29, 2019
sweetrace:
How is this news? Is this not a family ish? This one of the reasons the rate of divorce has gone up. Everything is on social media for all to see. How will there be forgiveness or healing?
Forgiveness or healing after adultery is very very very very hard, whether it is on social media or not. Divorce rates have gone up because people have chosen to be unfaithful, not because anything is on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.