Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed (53384 Views)

Edo Wife Stabs Husband To Death After He Caught Her With Man On Matrimonial Bed / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Man Caught Pastor And His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed, Pulled Out Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by sweetrace(f): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2019
labanj1:

Forgiveness or healing after adultery is very very very very hard, whether it is on social media or not. Divorce rates have gone up because people have chosen to be unfaithful, not because anything is on social media.

Hard, but not impossible. If it is kept within the family, members can intervene and help them sort it out. This has happened countless of times. What is new is the amount of attention social media gives. The aggrieved party won’t forgive because he or she won’t want to loose face in front of the whole world. Just like gossip prolongs a fight, social media exacerbate issues.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Nathayas: 11:13am On Jan 29, 2019
If it was the husband that was caught cheating in their matrimonial bed it is not going to be news, why women are always targeted.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Benzonlomo99(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2019
Nathayas:
If it was the husband that was caught cheating in their matrimonial bed it is not going to be news, why women are always targeted.
Can a woman marry 2 husband? A padlock that can be opened by any type of key is useless. Men and women aren’t equal and that’s why it’s like that
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by immaculate1234(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=Sunymoore post=75219502].
I'll not slap a man having consensual sex with my wife in my room. I'll let him go and part ways with the wife. Simple stuff [/quotTh

I will do the same, I will let her go aswear
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Sunymoore(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
[quote author=immaculate1234 post=75225246][/quote]
Brains dey your head. What shall it profit a man to languish in jail and his hoe wife continue hoeing?
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by xest(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Women get mind I swear
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
this is wat u get wen u marry an ex runzgirl or a lady stil hooked to her ex.anyway divorcing tinzs loading.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by ungara17: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2019
Fear Women.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by ebony2011(m): 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
consented effort.
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Sonofgod1234: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
26 years old man jumps from a four story building after losing his loved one on fatal car accident...
SEE PHOTOS HERE>>>
http://kinsleyhairextensionshop.com/94860///hq4ou/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4576457&i=4576457
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by emmyreb(f): 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

What of the Benz I will give you later?
hopefully I don't dash you Benz before you do
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by zealadjay(m): 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2019
Caught in d Closet. R-Kelly said so
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2019
superlanny:
This is why I cannot understand why many men will cry, fight or do something stupid because of a woman, an advice to all men, never take any woman's matter too serious, they are to many to choose from, so move on the next.

True talk.
Just the same way I do tell women not to take any man matter serious. It's vice versa
Re: Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed by Akuruoulo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2019
emmyreb:

hopefully I don't dash you Benz before you do

Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife In Lagos, Neighbours Rescue Her / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos / Femi Olaleye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Wife's Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.