Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,014 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

This Is What Arusi Means In Igbo: Don't Be Deceived - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / This Is What Arusi Means In Igbo: Don't Be Deceived (2755 Views)

Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language / "Satan Deceived Kuwait Prince To Convert To Christianity" / Groomsmen In Igbo Traditional Attire Will Make Ladies Drool (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is What Arusi Means In Igbo: Don't Be Deceived by bunbit23: 7:20am On Jan 29, 2019
Odogwu Akataaka:
You must know the truth!
They said we are heathens because we don't succumbed to their deceit.
They hated us because we don't accept to contribute to their pulse.
They said we are this and that.
We accepted knowing that the gods are wise.
Mmuo mara ndi n'ekpere ha n'ime mmuo na n'eziokwu - Spirits knows those who worship in truth and spirits

It's not all who shout father-father shall enter the kingdom but those who do what the father wants

This is light house of wisdom where knowledge rules

We aren't Christians neither are we any means a body of any religious body

We are spiritual practitioners!
Anyi di na mmuo na-eme mmuo dika ndi ha na mmuo nwere mmekorita.

They call us 'ndi ogo mmuo' yes we are.
That's what we are, Spirts worshippers
not human worshippers.
They call us ndi n'ekpere arusi,
Yes we are!
That's what we are 'spirits worshippers'.

Arusi are spirits in Igbo.
The gods and goddesses are known as arusi. We aren't human worshippers

We don't worship pastor's neither do we bow down to the Bishop

We don't bow down to Pope, a human being

That's why they hated us and call us heathens

We don't bow down to their wife's and call them mummy that's why they hated us calling us heathens.
We don't bow down to Mary and said he is mother of this and that neither do we venerate those who have died earlier in the name of Saints abracadabra.

We are spirit worshippers.
Yes we are whatever they said we are. Mmuo mara ndi n'ekpere ha

Spirits knows those who worship in truth and spirits

Don't be afraid what they would say, do what you know is right

Don't be afraid how they understand what you did and about to do

Know that we aren't like them

When John was born

Upon angels guide, he was living in the forest and slept with wild animals

He grew up with wild animals and have to live their lives yet the spirits were with him

When he grew up, he was heard and seen shouting all over

They said, a voice from the forest

His mother was crying my only son has lost it all

Chi m egbuo m oooo

They called him a demon because they said he looks like one even when they had not seen any demon in life

His father was like, what manner of son I had

Couldn't it be off more better I had none than one like John?

They hated him because he was a truth sayer

They said, since the history of the Jews, this is the first time in history. A descendant of Abraham has to leave in the forest, forsaken his relatives and families

Yet John never mind them!

Today, some of you answer John

Can you do like John?

In as much I never wished you live your life like John nor like Christ, Solomon and David, Okeke and Okorie, Mgbonkwo and Mgbafo.

Kobimdi Ujeh:
Welcome sir GM. May the Most High God empower you the more. You will never depart from the path of wisdom!

Odogwu Akataaka:
Olusegun and Adebayo

But then, get knowledge and understanding

This is your world

Therefore, live it as it makes presentations to you

Whatever your world presented to you, don't ask why? Face it! Accept it!!

At last, you must make a difference

ODUMAWULE NWA ANYANWU:
"Arusi" means Aru kwusi
Re: This Is What Arusi Means In Igbo: Don't Be Deceived by bunbit23: 7:32am On Jan 29, 2019
ODUMAWULE NWA ANYANWU:
"Arusi" means Aru kwusi

Odogwu Akataaka:
What are you saying?
I can't get your message here.
Do you understand where you are as a member of light house of wisdom where knowledge rules?
Does it mean I am ignorant of what are true nature and meaning of arusi in Igbo when I said 'Arusi are names given to high rank spirits in Igbo'?
When I said, ' The gods and goddesses are known as arusi' does it mean I was drunk?
So you can now give Igbo words and meaning greater than I 'isi mmiri Igbo nille'?

Haven looked at yourself and your academic, you think you know Igbo words greater than I do?
If you think so, I ask you 'since your birth till this day, have you for ones been in meeting with spirits to discuss for days and hours on issues that has to do with the people where all the languages are said to be spoken in Igbo?

I am not talking about human here, I said spirits?

Human could make mistakes as they speak therefore have to speak foreign language in most times but spirits never no matter what happened.
They speak to you with the languages you known with, making all information clear even when you don't understood. You may ask and get cleared. Thus we say, the gods are wise. Haven tested and confirmed their wisdom

I hate nothing in life but Ofeke (ignorant)

When you don't have clear information over a thing, don't say it as if you do know.

More especially @light house of wisdom where knowledge rules

If you lack wisdom, ask for wisdom

If you lack knowledge of the truth, ask for to get knowledge

Shun Ofeke and be careful not to run faster than your shadow

You may claim whatever you think perhaps as a result of higher degrees you acquired in schools but then, rest with those knowledge the moment you joined us here @light house of wisdom where knowledge rules.
Why?
It's because this is a spiritual forum where angels guide

It's not like one or those of your facebook or other social media forums where you demonstrate high knowledge of academics

As a matter of truth, I Odogwuakataaka, isi mmiri Igbo nille, the high priest from Abrudeh city, the chief priest of Omambala river is not a scholar but a dibia, priest and a servant of humanity and spirits

Therefore, we aren't here to talk about science and technology neither are we here to talk about English literature but spirituality

If you had listened to my spiritual consult report, you find out that the spirits I serve and worked with are not foreigners but native

Therefore we do interact in our mother tongue Igbo language not any other languages. How could you assume a person in my position lacks understanding of the word 'arusi'?

Aren't you an Ofeke if you must think otherwise?

Odogwu Akataaka:
Do you know that if not for the sake of humanity, upon angels guide that letters @light house of wisdom should be written in Igbo language?

Uba Cynthia:
Good morning my GM

Odogwu Akataaka:
But to serve the world better using words of truth, we choose one of the most official languages (English) to help communication

Then, an Ofeke like you will stand to correct isi mmiri Igbo nille in Igbo words and languages such as 'arusi'

O di egwu!
Nwata kwuwa onu, o si na ya agwagbuo ogaranya na okwu

Did you said that arusi means aru kwusi in Igbo language?

How?

Who told you that?
Your school teacher or you read from a book perhaps Wikipedia?

Your parents can't make such mistakes I know

No elder that drink palm wine with cow horn can say such to you.

Anyone with such information and definitions must have come thus far with spirit of high education

You know, most times, too much of study without spirits guide brings about madness. It affects the brain

This is a case as seen among high learned individuals

But then, not in spirituality and spiritual related matters

Arusi by no means stand for aru kwusi 'stop evil' or a stop to taboo'

Arusi as I said earlier are general names 'Igbo's call the gods and goddesses'. That's to say, in conclusion, to talk about all high rank spirits as seen and known among men, we say 'arusi' in Igbo
Re: This Is What Arusi Means In Igbo: Don't Be Deceived by bunbit23: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Remember, in one of our lectures, we stated clearly the difference in spirits and ranks where we made you understand who the gods and goddesses are

Odogwu Akataaka:
Not all spirits are known and called a god or goddess

But high rank spirits are

Those high rank spirits which we known as arusi in Igbo are whom we call by their names such as Chukwu Abiama, Ala, Ogwugwu, Agwu, Udo, Kamalu, Ekwensu, Idemmili, Ikenga, Eke, Orie, Orie, Afo, Anyanwu, Amadioha, Amadioha, Ogbunabali, Haaba,etc

When we come to marine. We have powerful rivers in Igbo land whose spirits are so strong such as Omambala, Imo, Idemmili, Otammiri, Agulu lake, Ezu, etc

When we come to plant tress we have ogirisi, Ora, akpu ogwu, Ngwu, inyi, Egbutu mma, anunu ebe, udara, etc

Now, see how arusi stands for general names for all these deities. Because you can't go ahead calling the names all the time. Because spirits are jealous, to avoid their wrath in most cases, you call them arusi

When you say for instance, all arusi from nnewi or Arochukwu

You have consulted all deities in the so called land (community or town) without calling them by their individual names and identify

When you say all arusi that works with plants tree, you have said it all without calling those plant trees

When you say all arusi that works with rivers, you have said it all without mentioning the rivers and their locations

This is how we make a difference because we know it all

It's a journey that calls for absolute knowledge

Why the gods and goddesses have granted this divine mission as seen today. Light house of wisdom was founded upon angels guide

This is why you must be careful your information and what you wrote here

When you lack absolute knowledge of what you wanted to say, better keep quite or ask questions to get cleared rather than demonstrating your high level of spiritual ignorant here. We can't tolerate it

Arusi does not mean 'aru kwusi'

Tell your teacher that he taught you nonsense

All Igbo language has its meaning. If you don't know, others do. I isi mmiri Igbo nille, I do.

I don't know another language better than Igbo

This has helped my spiritual services alot. Keeping me in good terms with the spirits. Making our relationship more friendly thus the interaction

I find it pleasure speaking Igbo and they too do have pleasure offering more information to me only in Igbo

Language is spiritual

It's not as ordinary, literally, simple as you think

To have deeper understanding what languages means and stand for, stay closer to a mad man or woman for an hour as he interacts

You must do this practice thus this is why we are here

Remember, our spiritual knowledge calls for practices

Without practising the truth, you can't promote your vibration to a higher frequency

This is why you must be practical in your spiritual mission

It's not like what Christianity thought you. It's not in Jesus name Amen.
No!

Spirituality is not in Jesus name Amen

It's s knowledge of the truth that calls for practices

Moses worked with Chukwu abiama if you read too well as I do, you find out he has a lot of time to spend with the spirits to relate his experiences and also have information to pass unto humanity

This is spirituality

Even the Christ whom they said they are like (the Christians). He did same as seen in the life of Moses telling you it's same measure

Spirituality is not I believe

It doesn't call for noise making thus it's not a movement of Ofeke
Re: This Is What Arusi Means In Igbo: Don't Be Deceived by malificent(f): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2019
I actually thought Arusi meant a deity or spirit present in a tree?

(1) (Reply)

Gaani Festival Okuta / Colonial Lies About Igbos: Killing Of Twins. / Will You Teach Your Child Your Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.