Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern (10966 Views)

The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by Maket: 7:40am On Jan 29, 2019
We are seeing the fight and it will be more vigorous from June.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by derealj(m): 7:40am On Jan 29, 2019
Where is the improvement here? From 28 in 2016 to 27 this year, is that improvement? Buhari ain't fighting shit.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by halhassan1(m): 7:44am On Jan 29, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Before 2023 tenure finishes with Buhari, we will be in 50-80..... Cos that time, we would have fish more corrupt men out
and more than 80% of the past governors and ministers will have been in jail for their corrupt misdeeds.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Our politicians are Crookes, they only pipped low their acts of corruption .....the level of corruption at the top is scary and that's why they see politics as a do or die affair.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by surevik(f): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2019
So we only slightly improved after a wasted 4 years of fighting just karraption by Buhari’s Gov?
Chai there is God ooo!!!
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by JimD(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2019
The bottom line is that Nigeria is still a very corrupt state. Nothing has changed.

It is up to the youths to take their own in this corrupt Nigerian state. Youths need to start thinking about investments rather than jobs.

One thing you may not know is that some new crops of crypt I currencies are rising up which in 2-3 years will disrupt the currency market.

One of these is basic income. It is based on the idea of equal distribution of wealth as a means to solve the problem of wealth.

You need to get on the bandwagon now. They will IPO in June and you can expect the price to shoot up once they do that.

Click on my signature link. I recommend the basic income coin for anyone who wants to start taking their future in their hands. Rather than hoping for an imaginary change.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by ozo13(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
Before 2023 tenure finishes with Buhari, we will be in 50-80..... Cos that time, we would have fish more corrupt men out
na so my boss.we fish them out any means necessary
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by ibietela2(m): 7:50am On Jan 29, 2019
ishowdotgmail:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

See talk, with a coup plotter abi? Known as Mr integrity
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by bcashy: 7:50am On Jan 29, 2019
kaen1317:
We will be number 1 when the fake corruption fighter, aka Lifeless, leaves the scene

Lifeless dey dey deal with u and ur corrupt messiahs grin grin grin grin grin

You are in cifia pain......sorry grin
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by bcashy: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2019
derealj:
Where is the improvement here? From 28 in 2016 to 27 this year, is that improvement? Buhari ain't fighting shit.

Go for eye test grin grin and more so no be poo he is expected to fight na corruption. Read and comprehend, that's wat makes u a good reader! No be fighting poo dey take rank us u hear? grin grin grin grin grin
O ya go outside , go n play cheesy
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by Baawaa(m): 7:53am On Jan 29, 2019
Onnoghen judge of corrupt politicians come and hear good news grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by derealj(m): 8:08am On Jan 29, 2019
bcashy:

Go for eye test grin grin and more so no be poo he is expected to fight na corruption. Read and comprehend, that's wat makes u a good reader! No be fighting poo dey take rank us u hear? grin grin grin grin grin
O ya go outside , go n play cheesy

I think you are the one that needs an eye test, because you didn't see the scores or you probably can't read; or are you a zombie?
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by kitaatita: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2019
omohayek:
The title of this post is misleading spin. Nigeria's score actually went down over the year, not up - from 28 to 27. The only reason why Nigeria "rose" to 144th place is because a few other countries saw even bigger downward slides, so there's absolutely nothing to boast about here.

It is about placement. Not your score in the exam
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by servercodes001: 8:15am On Jan 29, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
Improve where With all the glaring evidences
Ignorant f00L

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by ClearFlair: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
"In 2012, the country’s score was 27 out of 100. According to TI, higher levels of corruption are common in countries where there is media and civil society repression."

Dumbohari keeps repressing media, and arresting activists yet claims he is 'fighting corruption'. The buffoon even hailed gandollarje for stuffing Dollar notes into his babariga.

He fools only his zombies. grin

Cry. We need to see your tears. Wail!
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by Sholaco: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2019
grin on by the time Mr president buhari finished with onnoghen ole, I bliv d fight against corruption would rate us number 10 because onnoghen s ogbontagiri ole grin
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by bluefilm: 8:43am On Jan 29, 2019
So na dis Onnoghen dey cut us with one point since?

Chai.

Thank God for Sai Baba o!

Make I sharp sharp collect this one point gain go use am stake for bet9ja na na na. shocked
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by IbrahimDamola: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Cry. We need to see your tears. Wail!

My talkey pain your muslim.zombirudeen skull no be small. I dance to your pains my dear. grin

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by OyinO: 9:33am On Jan 29, 2019
Lies of Western Propaganda. Cooked paper report is different from daily experience and realities of Nigerian endemic and disgraceful CORRUPTION.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by ihatesycophant(m): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2019
omohayek:
The title of this post is misleading spin. Nigeria's score actually went down over the year, not up - from 28 to 27. The only reason why Nigeria "rose" to 144th place is because a few other countries saw even bigger downward slides, so there's absolutely nothing to boast about here.
You're olodo. Always looking for issue that will taint the country bad. The smaller the score, the higher the rating. It's a scale of 100 by the standard adopted. Those scored between 1-5 meaning they have high corruption transparency index. Go and check again the rating for previous years and educate yourself.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by omohayek: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2019
ihatesycophant:
You're olodo. Always looking for issue that will taint the country bad. The smaller the score, the higher the rating. It's a scale of 100 by the standard adopted. Those scored between 1-5 meaning they have high corruption transparency index. Go and check again the rating for previous years and educate yourself.
Did you bother to even read the following passage from the original post, or did you simply fail to comprehend it?
The 2018 CPI draws on 13 surveys and expert assessments to measure public sector corruption in 180 countries and territories, giving each a score from zero (highly corrupt) to 100 (very clean)
You are among the last people on earth to be in any position to call anyone else an "olodo".

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by thenewmunir(m): 9:46am On Jan 29, 2019
kaen1317:
We will be number 1 when the fake corruption fighter, aka Lifeless, leaves the scene
Where were we when the so called real corruption fighters, aka life-full was in the scene??��
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by ClearFlair: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

My talkey pain your muslim.zombirudeen skull no be small. I dance to your pains my dear. grin

Mumu bigot. Who told you I’m Muslim. Keep dancing to your mumuness.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by James4bright(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2019
Corruption is an ideology for crimes, the fact that Buhari fights his enemies doesn't make us less corrupt. If only our economy stability could be achieved then corruption would fall. Do you know that fraud has reduces the level of robbery, cultism and several other crimes our youths would rather get involved in. Fix the country and corruption would fall.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2019
Sai baba!! buhari till 2044! grin buhari is really fighting corruption.

Until he Arrest Tinubu. it's all bull crap!
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by IbrahimDamola: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Mumu bigot. Who told you I’m Muslim. Keep dancing to your mumuness.

Even your smelly dirty ewedu muslim kettle dey your side for there. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Is Set To Visit Maiduguri On Thursday / Oshiomhole Commissions Borehole Projects, Road  in Edo North (Photos) / Evil-Forces Working To Derail Nigeria - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.