Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern (10961 Views)

The Economist : Atiku Was Singled Out By America’s Senate On Corruption & More. / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / Lai Mohammed Rattled By Journalist's Question On Corruption, APC Crisis (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by ClearFlair: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Even your smelly dirty ewedu muslim kettle dey your side for there. grin

I can’t help you. You’re too far gone now.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by IbrahimDamola: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

I can’t help you. You’re too far gone now.

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, if there is any group of people that need help, it is the zombirudeen yoromuslim feudalist, poverty-stricken Dumboharists like you. You know it, I know it.

grin

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by ClearFlair: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

My dear Yoruba Muslim brother, if there is any group of people that need help, it is the zombirudeen yoromuslim feudalist, poverty-stricken Dumboharists like you. You know it, I know it.

grin

How cute. You sacrificed your time for the Chief thief to create an organogram. But maybe that time would have been better spent in school seeing as you can’t spell “warrior”.
Re: Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern by IbrahimDamola: 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

How cute. You sacrificed your time for the Chief thief to create an organogram. But maybe that time would have been better spent in school seeing as you can’t spell “warrior”.

The guy wrote the organogram was even to magnanimous to call some of you zombies 'warriors', you are just irritant cockroaches that should be slammed on with a pair of slippers on the floor.

I don't think the best of you Dumboharists zombies are higher than cowardly sewage rats. I guess that's why you edited all your previous threads and comments before making zombiefied comments on NL. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Did Not Insult Tinubu - Kaduna APC / Top 10 Richest Governors In Nigeria Number 3 Is The Most Educated / Narcotic Detection: Germany To Establish €2m Dog Training Facility For NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.